> QueenEmilia > Gomes > Aether9 > Naomi Rose
SoulKiller > Gomes
Aether9 > Poison Chan > Alice in Noodleland
Gomes > Poison Chan
AngelusSama > Tigerrr in the woods > beeboat
Poison chan > AngelusSama > -PK- > Gomes
Alice in Noodleland > Ansatsuken > Aether9
Ryu Kishi > Tigerrr in the woods
Elmage G Ace > Thestatusquo > Rej > ....
XTMF > Toujo
-PK- > Poison Chan > ...
Toujo > XTMF
TheAncientCenturion > XTMF > Gomes
Naomi Rose > Tigerrr in the woods

Votes

Gomes - 3
beeboat - 3
Aether9
Naomi - 3
Tigerrr in the woods - 2
Poison Chan - 1
Thestatusquo
XTMF - 1

Alice in Noodleland
Toujo - 1
Ansatsuken - 1
Imperfection - 1

Non-Voters

Imperfection
Jjcb

vote: Imperfection
VoteLynch: Poison Chan.
Vote @Jjcb
Vote @Elmage G Ace
Vote : The Lukundo
Vote : Ryu Kishi
Vote : Imperfection
Vote lynch Thestatusquo
VOTELYNCH: @QueenEmilia
Vote Poison
Vote Lynch: Gomen
Vote : beeboy
votelynch: poison
Vote: Tigerrr in the woods
Vote Lynch: Poison chan
Vote AngelusSama
Vote Lynch : AngelusSama
Vote lynch : PK
VOTELYNCH : Ansatsuken
vote Lynch Tigger in the woods
Votelynch: Alice
@Votelynch: Gomes
VoteLynch: @Thestatusquo
Vote Lynch : Gomes.
Votelynch: Aerther9.
Vote @Toujo
Change Vote: @Rej
Vote lynch - Poison Chan.
Vote: XTMF
Vote lynch @XTMF @host
@VoteLynch: @Aether9
Vote: Beeboat
Vote lynch Elmage @Houtarou
Vote: Naomi
Vote lynch @Gomes
Vote @Gomes
Vote: Beeboat
Unvote from Poison Chan.
Vote lynch Thestatusquo
@VoteLynch: Naomi_Rose
Vote Tiger
@Gomes Has been chosen by RNG!!​

Last edited:

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong, wrong wrong wrong, even though her mind was in a mess and questions are piling up messily, but she wanted to calm down first to remove the suckles of getting suspect from others and organize what exactly happened. Players trying to comprehend what is going on, but currently it was one of the worst situations one can expect.

“Waaaaaahhhhhh!!” Poison exaggeratedly waved her hand and shouted. "I won't get lynched!!!"

…However, since it was proposed as a game, PK was not ready to clear her this easily so he did what every player must do he naturally did some incomparably serious investigation on it. In the face of that, the dispute between the two of them was a tertiary thing --- it was unquestionable that PK found himself unconvinced by Poison's reasoning. And then----he finally gave up--- Not to mention that there is no benefit to taking an unnecessary risk in such a situation. Naturally, it was a brilliantly dashing and heroic act off trying to give someone the benefit of doubt.

The ones who shall mark the lynch at the end of the day was Poison. That's right, some made heroic efforts to chase their target. It was about time for our hero to lay off his life for the greater good of the town.....

@Gomes [Ryu Kishi] has been lynched
You're Ryu Kishi
You must be registered for see images

[Passive - lopsided] - Someone who is hardly noticeable in the game, Ryu Kishi may not benefit from positive actions from any townies. His role may not be buffed, nor can he be protected.

[Passive - Lazy] - Ryu doesn't act in a threatening manner or aggressive in the game thread, even if he does it is a very rare sight, not that he's level headed he's just too lazy to get worked up over something. As a result, the player needs to act calm at all times or they'll be role-blocked for the following night.

[Active - Distract] - Each night, you may distract a player and stop them for the night. They'll be prevented from performing actions that phase (if any).

[Active - Fire] - He can target a player. If Town, their next negative action will fail on an Innocent player. [2-shots]

[Active - Interference] -
Ryu may target a player and disable any defensive passive they have as well as drain their vote for a cycle. [1-shot]

[Active - I'll do it] -
Once during the game, Ryu Kishi may take matters into his own hands and devise a plan. He will auto-lynch a player with half of the majority votes. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
Message from stranger: “Hello! I exist and I can send message! Stay woke for updates!”

Night 1 starts.
You have 22 hours to submit your actions (if any).

Note
-
Night 1 will be shortened, and last 22 hours, for me to have a good time to start the day phase.

Last edited:

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All it takes is a Shnigami to be bored and drop a DeathNote into the human world for his amusement in hopes to witness something similar when Ryuk dropped his notebook.
A young soul finds the DeathNote lying in their path and decides to deliver justice to the world. Their action have alerted the police forces of the world that have assembled a special task force.
Will Kira's might prevail or the taskforce come out on top?

You must be registered for see images

1. @SoulKiller
2. @Imperfection
3. @Ryu Kishi
4. @Elmage G Ace

You guys 20 Hours to lynch Kira

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, whelp I will save my opinions and thoughts when the day actual start. But i just got my role for this mini DN RPG game and well I guess we have to lynch kira here. So it's kinda like a mafia game inside a mafia game? lol What happens to us if we don't lynch kira? what happens to the person that get lynched? questions questions questions.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, at this moment you know as much as I (except you're Kira lol!) I'm guessing Kira will have a killing ability, so we have a short window, we need the other guys active. Also, not sure if it's for only this NP or it continues beyond this one

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, at this moment you know as much as I (except you're Kira lol!) I'm guessing Kira will have a killing ability, so we have a short window, we need the other guys active. Also, not sure if it's for only this NP or it continues beyond this one
Funny, cause I have a feeling that you are kira as well, if this is anything like the classic DN RPG game we played in the past then kira cannot kill anyone during the DP. Unless the host modified it where kira can, I guess whoever is kira should know more about this, but if past is anything to go by then kira cannot kill during the DP.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess we played into a trap here tbh, not like I mind it but what could possibly be the consequences for not lynching kira? what will happen to us if kira is not lynched?

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry guys had a busy day today. ^^;

Alright, whelp I will save my opinions and thoughts when the day actual start. But i just got my role for this mini DN RPG game and well I guess we have to lynch kira here. So it's kinda like a mafia game inside a mafia game? lol What happens to us if we don't lynch kira? what happens to the person that get lynched? questions questions questions.
So, not sure if this is a strange theory, but when I saw my role and noticed it was the same as before (still town, though I don't expect yall to straight up believe me =P) Something I'm wondering is if this minigame is supposed to be a continuation of the main game - in that our alignments could all the same as before. That would mean that only one mafia could join this minigame, and they would be Kira.

But then there's also the possibility that it doesn't matter who joined in on this minigame - it could be all town for all we know, and one of us was turned into kira for this minigame.

If the roles were randomized again and each of us could be any role either same or opposite of the main game, then we have to find kira entirely based on hunch reads, since the main game wont give us any information to base our reads on.

Vote: Ryu Kishi

until he gets here

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry guys had a busy day today. ^^;

So, not sure if this is a strange theory, but when I saw my role and noticed it was the same as before (still town, though I don't expect yall to straight up believe me =P) Something I'm wondering is if this minigame is supposed to be a continuation of the main game - in that our alignments could all the same as before. That would mean that only one mafia could join this minigame, and they would be Kira.

But then there's also the possibility that it doesn't matter who joined in on this minigame - it could be all town for all we know, and one of us was turned into kira for this minigame.

If the roles were randomized again and each of us could be any role either same or opposite of the main game, then we have to find kira entirely based on hunch reads, since the main game wont give us any information to base our reads on.

Vote: Ryu Kishi

until he gets here
Hmmm, i don't think that whoever is kira is necessarily mafia. Otherwise what is the point of this ? mafia would be outing themselves for nothing. This is very wifom territory and I don't suggest thinking too much in that angle.

Reactions: Premfection

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmmm, i don't think that whoever is kira is necessarily mafia. Otherwise what is the point of this ? mafia would be outing themselves for nothing. This is very wifom territory and I don't suggest thinking too much in that angle.
Yea when you put it that way it doesn't make much sense for scum to do that. If that were the case it'd put too much of a spotlight on them.
Then yea I'm going with my second idea, I'm kind of thinking that it was randomized again, so we will have to discuss and just go by what we gather here.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well that confirms that lol
Alright then, looking at when this started we have about ~12 hours more to talk about this. This is nighttime for me so ima sleep soon but will try to be here for another 1-2 hours and then wake up in time before this ends and DP2 starts.