Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like I said, I had you as null, I'm currently at page 25 and I still see no reason to town lean, or scum lean you, activity does not mean you're town, so you being too poster don't mean anything yet, like I said, I expected a different reaction, one of Inquisition, not conclusion, and you still didn't answer the question, what about the reads where picky? You didn't try to solve me mind you, so it's not like I felt threatened or offended, I'm just saying quite a few of your posts, the one in question inclusive, are not necessary. I also expect town to be more attentive

That being said, if I do find a reason to, I'll remove my vote, till then you can keep doing what you're doing
You can keep your vote on me, also I answered your question already. It's not "what about" your posts is picky, it's about that 3 reads sounded just not enough to satisfy me to read you town. You went for the easiest and most familair players to read.
Also elaborate now on all your reads instead of playing the mystery guy.

I explained myself. You can keep your vote on me if it helps you to progress and if you think it helps town to progress.

I will just OMGUS this until my target progresses.

Vote lynch Elmage @Houtarou

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

beeboat > Imperfection
Ansatsuken > Poison chan
Michelle > Jjcb
TheLukundo > Elmage G Ace > Poison Chan > AngelusSama
Thestatusquo > Ryu Kishi > Imperfection > beeboat
Rej > Thestatusquo > Elmage G Ace
Tigerrr in the woods
> QueenEmilia > Gomes > Aether9
SoulKiller > Gomes
Aether9 > Poison Chan > Alice in Noodleland
Gomes > Poison Chan
AngelusSama > Tigerrr in the woods > beeboat
Poison chan > AngelusSama > -PK- > Gomes
Alice in Noodleland > Ansatsuken > Aether9
Ryu Kishi > Tigerrr in the woods
Elmage G Ace > Thestatusquo > Rej
XTMF > Toujo
-PK- > Poison Chan
Toujo > XTMF
TheAncientCenturion > XTMF

Votes
Poison Chan - 3
XTMF - 2
Gomes - 2
beeboat - 2
Aether9 - 2
Tigerrr in the woods - 1
Elmage G Ace

Rej - 1
Alice in Noodleland - 1
Toujo - 1
Ansatsuken - 1
AngelusSama - 1
Imperfection - 1
Jjcb - 1

Non-Voters

Imperfection
Naomi_Rose
Jjcb

vote: Imperfection
VoteLynch: Poison Chan.
Vote @Jjcb
Vote @Elmage G Ace
Vote : The Lukundo
Vote : Ryu Kishi
Vote : Imperfection
Vote lynch Thestatusquo
VOTELYNCH: @QueenEmilia
Vote Poison
Vote Lynch: Gomen
Vote : beeboy
votelynch: poison
Vote: Tigerrr in the woods
Vote Lynch: Poison chan
Vote AngelusSama
Vote Lynch : AngelusSama
Vote lynch : PK
VOTELYNCH : Ansatsuken
vote Lynch Tigger in the woods
Votelynch: Alice
@Votelynch: Gomes
VoteLynch: @Thestatusquo
Vote Lynch : Gomes.
Votelynch: Aerther9.
Vote @Toujo
Change Vote: @Rej
Vote lynch - Poison Chan.
Vote: XTMF
Vote lynch @XTMF @host
@VoteLynch: @Aether9
Vote: Beeboat

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can keep your vote on me, also I answered your question already. It's not "what about" your posts is picky, it's about that 3 reads sounded just not enough to satisfy me to read you town. You went for the easiest and most familair players to read.
Also elaborate now on all your reads instead of playing the mystery guy.

I explained myself. You can keep your vote on me if it helps you to progress and if you think it helps town to progress.

I will just OMGUS this until my target progresses.

@bold: So... If the three reads, if you call them that, was not enough to town read me (which I never expected or inferred) then why didn't you at least put a question to me "These reads seem very picky" is vague and open to interpretation, as town you should be more clear

@Italic: Finally, you're asking what I expected you to ask in the first place, but only after I've mentioned it. Good job

• Haha
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man I can be hotheaded and I need to cool down, because this is my last free day and I have to play this EoD due to extension of the DP, where I planned to play online games. I feel canceled and it sucks.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But there's Jjcb too?

@Elmage G Ace - I can't remember anymore how he played as scum. But I'm not looking at the past.. I'm looking at the present.

Rej this game doenst mind mind melting.
REJ this game doesn't exploit one's reads. Instead trying to reason out. And give doubts
Rej is everywhere and talked to almost everyone.
Rej said Towniest Townie in Town.
Lastly
Because Pizza...
Jjcb had no vote on him. I thought adding my vote on Gomes afer SK would put more pressure. Since mt 1 vote on Emi didn.t bother her. I assumed it will do the same to jjcb

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold: So... If the three reads, if you call them that, was not enough to town read me (which I never expected or inferred) then why didn't you at least put a question to me "These reads seem very picky" is vague and open to interpretation, as town you should be more clear

@Italic: Finally, you're asking what I expected you to ask in the first place, but only after I've mentioned it. Good job
I feel like every game we play together we end up in the same nitpick discussion. Lmao, I will await your progression still so I can townlean you or null read you or whatever. If you have questions I will answer them.

And yes I asked because you hinted towards that you would open up your reads. Seemingly when asked.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Skimmed last pages and i have a buch of posts i can't focus on until Eod.
Blame working monday smh
I kind of like Rej's omgus, it reminds me how he omgused me few games ago when i was focused on him being scum (he wasn't).
I am affraid Rej/Elmage are t/t

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The amount of you game mechanic talk versus actually playing/engaging on reading the players is worrying to me.
@Naomi_Rose
It's called time zone, plus this was suppose to be 48+ but with 24+ (if turns out mafia, this looks like easy excuse to go after the people they can find halls, with hole theories about not posting enough,afk etc)

I usually don't vote day 1, unless i get strong impression the person is scum. Like i already mention this before in past game. But not many people remember. @Rej did you forgot?

Imo Luke-sus, since he should not be able to rp his role/hint it, because result in mod kill. But many are saying he town read, though am thinking of mechanics/rules looks like a loop hole, which should not even be allowed in a now claim/hint game.

so far

Rej,Ryu,elmage,Ansa-town lean

rest are neutral, and Luke slight sus because of loop hole/rp could be fake. since that would result in mod kill.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

beeboat > Imperfection
Ansatsuken > Poison chan
Michelle > Jjcb
TheLukundo > Elmage G Ace > Poison Chan > AngelusSama
Thestatusquo > Ryu Kishi > Imperfection > beeboat
Rej > Thestatusquo
Tigerrr in the woods
> QueenEmilia > Gomes > Aether9
SoulKiller > Gomes
Aether9 > Poison Chan > Alice in Noodleland
Gomes > Poison Chan
AngelusSama > Tigerrr in the woods > beeboat
Poison chan > AngelusSama > -PK- > Gomes
Alice in Noodleland > Ansatsuken > Aether9
Ryu Kishi > Tigerrr in the woods
Elmage G Ace > Thestatusquo > Rej
XTMF > Toujo
-PK- > Poison Chan
Toujo > XTMF
TheAncientCenturion > XTMF

Votes
Poison Chan - 3
XTMF - 2
Gomes - 2
beeboat - 2
Aether9 - 2
Tigerrr in the woods - 1
Thestatusquo

Rej - 1
Alice in Noodleland - 1
Toujo - 1
Ansatsuken - 1
AngelusSama - 1
Imperfection - 1
Jjcb - 1

Non-Voters

Imperfection
Naomi_Rose
Jjcb
What fucking vote is this...?
This wagon formation should always lynch a wolf.

Help me with your reads Luke pls

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay I didn't read or caught up to things, neither can I do that now.

I saw PK voting me,

@-PK- idk what you want me to response to your post I even asked this question to you before. Also, in that post I saw you saying something that I didn't come to respond to you, well, just watch the news. :) CBSE results. The site crashed and students were scared to death for 5 hours or more. Also, I cried enough to not care about the game also I am tired after all that crying cause with my percentage I can't do what I wanted to do soooo I just wanna sleep tonight and probably think about my career. I'll surely and clearly reply to all your quarries next day.

And this applies to everyone who has questions for me.