Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a big post in the works, but I'm not sure it's worth posting. Poison never really addressed anything that would change my mind. I don't think she actually read my post.

@XTMF Your argument is nothing. I refuse to believe out if everything you've seen, based on your own reads too, that you think I'm the best lynch today. You've failed to provide any specific examples for your arguments, or even really why you got to your conclusions, and you've refused to push your alleged stronger scum reads whatsoever, all game long thus far. My vote is staying on you. And should we both be alive Day 2, it'll be back on you again (probably), because if you are town this game you are frankly doing a piss poor job of showing it. You've appealed to meta, and I'm not letting that slide. If we're to recommence this Day 2, I hope you step it up.

Reactions: TheAncientCenturion

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Poison doesn't come back and actually address my posts to her I will be voting her.
I have given her plenty of time to defend herself and her reply wasn't convincing.

I have other scum leans but at this point Poison is where my vote will go.

Vote lynch - Poison Chan.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You wanted to see TSQ crumble with your vote. I kinda get that?

What's the reason for voting Rej?
His last post were he quoted me, he didn't seem to realize that I stated clearly page 8 , this might mean he wasn't paying attention, also, there really was no reason for his reply then besides LAMIST, so I'm going to pressure him, and see where it goes, I'm not locking him scum yet, I'll have to ISO him and see

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
damn, am I seeing things right? alice is coming to conclusions and deductions? damn.... time sure flies by.
because Pizza.

Are you poison lawyer alice? defending her to oblivion? what happens if she actually flips scum tho? then what?
Plot twist shes a penguin. GEEZ..we talked to her almost everyday. Shes the type of player that cannot hide her real Life personality. We all know the talked a Lot. I Read her posts and her Tone doesnt Have malisciousness.
In case she randed scum this game ..will buy you a 20 dollar team card.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His last post were he quoted me, he didn't seem to realize that I stated clearly page 8 , this might mean he wasn't paying attention, also, there really was no reason for his reply then besides LAMIST, so I'm going to pressure him, and see where it goes, I'm not locking him scum yet, I'll have to ISO him and see
Interesting.
Both your votes have been attempts to get a reaction out of the people you have voted..

What do you think of TSQ for now. He hasn't responded to your previous vote I think?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting.
Both your votes have been attempts to get a reaction out of the people you have voted..

What do you think of TSQ for now. He hasn't responded to your previous vote I think?
Like I said, I have absolutely no reason to vote him xD I have no thoughts on his play for now, except that it's slightly different from the past few games. Keep in mind I'm still a halfway through though

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,793💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but why?
Change Vote: @Rej
Wow, this comes with surprise. But seems you know what you do.
You had time till page 8 to make reads about me. This is looking bad for you.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

beeboat > Imperfection
Ansatsuken > Poison chan
Michelle > Jjcb
TheLukundo > Elmage G Ace > Poison Chan > AngelusSama
Thestatusquo > Ryu Kishi > Imperfection > beeboat
Rej > Thestatusquo
Tigerrr in the woods
> QueenEmilia > Gomes
SoulKiller > Gomes
Aether9 > Poison Chan > Alice in Noodleland
Gomes > Poison Chan
AngelusSama > Tigerrr in the woods
Poison chan > AngelusSama > -PK- > Gomes
Alice in Noodleland > Ansatsuken > Aether9
Ryu Kishi > Tigerrr in the woods
Elmage G Ace > Thestatusquo > Rej
XTMF > Toujo
-PK- > Poison Chan
Toujo > XTMF

Votes

Gomes - 3
Poison Chan - 3
Tigerrr in the woods - 2
Thestatusquo

Rej - 1
Aether9 - 1
Alice in Noodleland - 1
XTMF - 1
Toujo - 1
Ansatsuken - 1
AngelusSama - 1
Imperfection - 1
Jjcb - 1
beeboat - 1

Non-Voters

Imperfection
Naomi_Rose
Jjcb
TheAncientCenturion

vote: Imperfection
VoteLynch: Poison Chan.
Vote @Jjcb
Vote @Elmage G Ace
Vote : The Lukundo
Vote : Ryu Kishi
Vote : Imperfection
Vote lynch Thestatusquo
VOTELYNCH: @QueenEmilia
Vote Poison
Vote Lynch: Gomen
Vote : beeboy
votelynch: poison
Vote: Tigerrr in the woods
Vote Lynch: Poison chan
Vote AngelusSama
Vote Lynch : AngelusSama
Vote lynch : PK
VOTELYNCH : Ansatsuken
vote Lynch Tigger in the woods
Votelynch: Alice
@Votelynch: Gomes
VoteLynch: @Thestatusquo
Vote Lynch : Gomes.
Votelynch: Aerther9.
Vote @Toujo
Vote: XTMF

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

beeboat > Imperfection
Ansatsuken > Poison chan
Michelle > Jjcb
TheLukundo > Elmage G Ace > Poison Chan > AngelusSama
Thestatusquo > Ryu Kishi > Imperfection > beeboat
Rej > Thestatusquo
Tigerrr in the woods
> QueenEmilia > Gomes
SoulKiller > Gomes
Aether9 > Poison Chan > Alice in Noodleland
Gomes > Poison Chan
AngelusSama > Tigerrr in the woods
Poison chan > AngelusSama > -PK- > Gomes
Alice in Noodleland > Ansatsuken > Aether9
Ryu Kishi > Tigerrr in the woods
Elmage G Ace > Thestatusquo > Rej
XTMF > Toujo
-PK- > Poison Chan

Votes

Gomes - 3
Poison Chan - 3
Tigerrr in the woods - 2
Thestatusquo

Rej - 1
Alice in Noodleland - 1
Toujo - 1
Ansatsuken - 1
AngelusSama - 1
Imperfection - 1
Jjcb - 1
beeboat - 1

Non-Voters

Imperfection
Toujo
Naomi_Rose
Jjcb
TheAncientCenturion

Did my vote not count?

Vote: XTMF

Reactions: Houtarou

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but why?

Wow, this comes with surprise. But seems you know what you do.

You had time till page 8 to make reads about me. This is looking bad for you.
No. It's looking bad for you. I had you as null at page 8, I rarely post null reads, except when I'm already begining to lean one way, or just playing mind games.

What I'd have expected from you was a question explaining my reads, or ask for me to elaborate a little, but you arrived at a conclusion without questioning me about it

Now, my question to you is, why we're those reads picky to you?

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a big post in the works, but I'm not sure it's worth posting. Poison never really addressed anything that would change my mind. I don't think she actually read my post.

@XTMF Your argument is nothing. I refuse to believe out if everything you've seen, based on your own reads too, that you think I'm the best lynch today. You've failed to provide any specific examples for your arguments, or even really why you got to your conclusions, and you've refused to push your alleged stronger scum reads whatsoever, all game long thus far. My vote is staying on you. And should we both be alive Day 2, it'll be back on you again (probably), because if you are town this game you are frankly doing a piss poor job of showing it. You've appealed to meta, and I'm not letting that slide. If we're to recommence this Day 2, I hope you step it up.
Solid. I’ll join you, worst case is a townie is lynched and I get some info on you from the results.

Vote lynch @XTMF @host

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol. You're voting someone who's very visible this game. What happened to your great reads Elmage.? Did you Randed scum this time around?

If Poison doesn't come back and actually address my posts to her I will be voting her.
I have given her plenty of time to defend herself and her reply wasn't convincing.

I have other scum leans but at this point Poison is where my vote will go.

Change it PK.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope you're scum in this game.

It because I lost words after reading this post from you. You didn't take a time or shown an effort to understand that post.

I said if Luk is playing like in the last game when townie in the situation where they have number advantage over scum we should lynch him unless there's a good reason to not lynch him.

About Poison, I believe she's scum. I know you're not going to agree with it. But if you think Poison is a wrong lynch plz provide me a reasoning.

And also tell me from where you get the idea I'm asking Ryu to gang up against you? We just having the same pov about you. That's all..
Ansa, you need to stop being influenced by your previous game, just because you want someone to be scum doesn't mean he/she is either, it does nothing but harm town's chances