1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you Town or are you scum Sagebee?
Just testing something.

I'm regards to the lynch:

Idk if Soul is the best lynch here. I'm seeing some strange resistance towards Michelle, and I'm not so sure any read on Michelle is helped greatly by Soul's flip. If he flips Town, he could easily be mistaken, and if scum, nothing in their interactions imo couldn't come from bussing. Hell, we have Michelle actively refusing to engage him for.... reasons????

I'm not so against it as to vote to save Soul, as he is one of my scum reads too, but I really think X is the smarter lynch here. I would also like to throw out Ryu as a potential candidate, who has imo made no effort whatsoever to scum hunt. I'm getting increasingly paranoid towards Rej, and I don't want to WIFOM here but he has gotten a very easy ride through this game. Poison's effort has left an awful lot to be desired and she too has been given a huge pass almost all game post Day 1. I feel pretty good about Beeboat, and strangely I feel good about TSQ, though I dislike how he swapped his vote. From his logic, I was a red check and should always be the lynch today, but he's flipped to Soul the moment he became a viable lynch. This concerns me, and is something that needs further scrutiny.

I think I have a few things people wanted me to respond to, but I don't think I'll have the time. I finish work at half 5, and this Day ends at 6. So this will probably be the last post I'm making today.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For me my reason for sussing soul is his ISO on Toujo vs X.

I didn't find his ISO convincing and felt like words were just put in there for the sake of it.

My theory is that one of X or Toujo is scum and SK at the end of ISO gave no satisfying resolution and played it safe so his words could work no matter who gets lynched between Toujo or X.
Do you know around when he makes those reads

Of what I've read of soul so far it's not out of the ordinary of his playing style even tho so far his scum hunting and rational hasnt been to constructive but still early phases

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Joke of the day.

Players : "SK! SK! Tell us reasons why you read Michelle SCUM!!"

SK : "Aight, this is why Michelle is scum!"

Players :
You must be registered for see images

Players : "SK IS SCUM! SK posted a big post on why michelle is scum! Lynch him!"
From what people are describing to me they are saying you just wanted players to go with your read on michelle with no constructive reasons

Could you quickly list the reasons you gave on michelle and how sure you are shes scum

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OKAY, I just had an argument with the host, i had an argument with my parents, I had an argument with my best friend. Now whoever wants to get in the line just say it out loud.

first, it's so frustrating to defend myself all game long, because Ansa, the town, Luk the modkilled guy who made us kill another town, Pk who didn't read all my posts, kept shading me all D1 and I was the top wagon on D1 and was probably going to get lynched. I asked people to ISO me but no one did and they still kept asking me for my reads which I provided but they are all blind to read it. cool. you kept shading me, and when I asked for reasons, your reasons were thinner than my hair!

Beeboat is town.

Ansa is town.

There can be a cult in this game.

The write up is misleading and does not say the right stuff about roles and alignment.

Ryu is lying under the radar, not liking it.
Mich is here only after getting suspected? wouldn't give her town cred tbh. Sk is scummy. well I saw @Tigerrr in the woods 's post as "fake" poison chan. I hope tigerr you remember the game where Me-Sk had a thing and I subbed out? That thing was real. And I have/had no intentions to play with SK ever again. But I had already promised Oreki and Rej that I would play their games for no matter what, so here am I. I tried not to get heated with SK , cause that thing bothered me to a personal level. I better not comment on it any further.

TSQ is null to Towny. His posting style makes me lean him town because of some assumptions , like the ones I had for luk.

Aether is scummy.

Angelus is less scummy to null for me.

Tiger is scummy for the reason I mentioned in the previous post also she has been scummy both D1 and D2 but sice I couldn't ISO her it's my fault.

the thing is There's one scum in Toujo/Mich/X and I'm leaning more to X. Chocolates have been used for bad reasons.

Pk is scummy to null, actually more null.

Rej and Alice is again null. but idk Alice feels off than null here.

Sagebee just entered and I have no reads on her yet.

I'm making more posts tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: Ansatsuken

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay upto p-66
Toujo/X even though seems to be T/T, I don't believe that in the least bit. I'm leaning X towards scum. but it can easily be the other way around tbh. but one of them can be scum easily.

SK, oh god, why didn't I look at him? maybe previous year's stuff.. ughh I gotta put that aside and interact with him tbh. but hell scummy. he is a scum to the core.

Mich-Toujo was uhh w/v now idk i'm paranoid here, there's at least one scum in MIch/Toujo/X tbh.
Am I the only one who noticed that Poison's catch up post added nothing but instead just supported the most popular opinions floating around?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OKAY, I just had an argument with the host, i had an argument with my parents, I had an argument with my best friend. Now whoever wants to get in the line just say it out loud.

first, it's so frustrating to defend myself all game long, because Ansa, the town, Luk the modkilled guy who made us kill another town, Pk who didn't read all my posts, kept shading me all D1 and I was the top wagon on D1 and was probably going to get lynched. I asked people to ISO me but no one did and they still kept asking me for my reads which I provided but they are all blind to read it. cool. you kept shading me, and when I asked for reasons, your reasons were thinner than my hair!

Beeboat is town.

Ansa is town.

The write up is misleading and does not say the right stuff about roles and alignment.

Ryu is lying under the radar, not liking it.
Mich is here only after getting suspected? wouldn't give her town cred tbh. Sk is scummy. well I saw @Tigerrr in the woods 's post as "fake" poison chan. I hope tigerr you remember the game where Me-Sk had a thing and I subbed out? That thing was real. And I have/had no intentions to play with SK ever again. But I had already promised Oreki and Rej that I would play their games for no matter what, so here am I. I tried not to get heated with SK , cause that thing bothered me to a personal level. I better not comment on it any further.

TSQ is null to Towny. His posting style makes me lean him town because of some assumptions , like the ones I had for luk.

Aether is scummy.

Angelus is less scummy to null for me.

Tiger is scummy for the reason I mentioned in the previous post also she has been scummy both D1 and D2 but sice I couldn't ISO her it's my fault.

the thing is There's one scum in Toujo/Mich/X and I'm leaning more to X. Chocolates have been used for bad reasons.

Pk is scummy to null, actually more null.

Rej and Alice is again null. but idk Alice feels off than null here.

Sagebee just entered and I have no reads on her yet.

I'm making more posts tbh.
Lol I'm a guy sorry if your going through personal issues you shouldn't let the game get to you

Reactions: Poison

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From what people are describing to me they are saying you just wanted players to go with your read on michelle with no constructive reasons

Could you quickly list the reasons you gave on michelle and how sure you are shes scum
Michelle is not townie period, she was inactive during DP1 and contributed nothing so far.

Look at the beginning of DP2 where she jumped into TAC wagon. It was literally her first post of the day too, a townie would atleast question it ESPECIALLY MICHELLE in a non claim game, yet she still went for it for an easy escapegoat for when TAC flips townie. Players who were suspicious of the wagon, she questioned them and were aggressive toward them. When i questioned how the wagon build up on him super, she came at me and accused me for double thinking and trying to search for rest of scum when at that time TAC was scum confirmed due to luk mod killed. What's the point of wasting the day going after TAC when he has 9+ votes? she accused me of being scum and said she will go into war with me to prove i am wolf apparently. However, today when i confronted her she is backing away and ignoring me completely. What does that tell you? for me it's Michelle scum. I literally put effort into why i think michelle is scum and said if i am wrong you can go ahead and lynch me. Hell, I would suggest for people to get rid of me and lynch me first and after I flip townie to go for michelle but it will just honestly cause more damage for town.

Reactions: Rej and Sagebee

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
why is Ansa being like this tbh?wait am i reading him wrong? the whole game he was on me and slightly on Tiger. no one else?????? at least not like pushing or questioning much.! wait that's terribble. tbh. I read him town for way too long and didn't think it through much.

I have too many scattared read tbh, let me get a rainbow or try to connect lines.