Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would never kill Naomi early, I would only lynch her if I want to get her out. Naomi is an interesting player to have around also we were townreading each other and if I were scum it would be more benefitial to keep Naomi alive and mislynch her once town sows paranoia on each other.

You know this better Ryu lol
Yes it's logical for you to keep her alive if you were scum, that why it is also logical for you to kill her.

• Haha
Reactions: Rej

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
upto p- 70,
lots of wallies,
michelle seems a bit better. tbh I dont get this simple thing people are not understanding, is it so hard to understand that people can and want to upgrade their games and not get into useless arguing?mich at some point got in trouble for that reason if i read it right?

now what is wrong with it?

Ansa who is a player I can easily town read and is doing so , had tunneled me for that reason, Tigerr is in a way tried to do the same thing? now, I don't understand why a town would like to imitate another player, there is basically no need to, Tigerr is bad to me. Also, I never got that ISO done yet. Sorry about that, just too much going on with me to focus on Games for the past few days.

I would still boldly say, Ansa is town, TSQ for some reasons seems town to me.
SK is scummy , and more than few people are getting overlooked.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
2. so she may change AI from your Pov if she becomes inactive?
3. reason?
4. he started to post now, i will wait for am update.
5. go search a town game of SK and check meta, don't say you didn't see his town game
6. why a reads list gives slight town points? Isn't mafia good at making reads? What exactly gives you the towny points? May be because he reads you villager?
8. how come you haven't seen much of Ansa in around 100 posts?
9. This is non commital
10. my passiveness? i have more than 100 posts, let's say i fluffed a lot, at least half are game related with content. So i am not passive at all.
12. ok-ish but in day 3 you still have a firat impression?
13. you asked Alice for them?
14. why?
15. why?
17. ...
18. non commital
19. is kind of offensive, the man sleeps now
21. Why is Rej dropping? can you quote?
22 why?

Passing through these i don't find many real thoughts, can you try again?
2. so she may change AI from your Pov if she becomes inactive? Yes I don't like to see inactive Poison. I don't trust her when inactive for some long.

3. reason? Imp felt like a mix this game- some good info but then also some afk. that's why is slight town read.

4. he started to post now, i will wait for am update. Yes ^^ I gave that- Pk is town core for today
5. go search a town game of SK and check meta, don't say you didn't see his town game I don't like looking into past games. Are you gonna suss me because I don't go reading some boring game from 1 year ago? I dare you lol

6. why a reads list gives slight town points? Isn't mafia good at making reads? What exactly gives you the towny points? May be because he reads you villager? Maybe, maybe I am biased to offer townie points to those who read me as villager. Because it's a full world of people around me, who scum my every move, no matter the direction.
But besides this Toujo offered pretty much 0 reads first dp last game and a few the next that would benefit him. now he bothered to make a full list of people. SO yeah I give him town points for that.
My view

8. how come you haven't seen much of Ansa in around 100 posts? Ansa was visible in Dp1, now... is meh... I don't see his hunting spirit honestly
9. This is non commital - yeah I don't want to commit to TSQ heh-- this is funny though
10. my passiveness? i have more than 100 posts, let's say i fluffed a lot, at least half are game related with content. So i am not passive at all. ok you became more actively looking for scum...well just actively looking into me apparently?

12. ok-ish but in day 3 you still have a firat impression? Yea beeboat is a hard slot and he's not mucha around, but what he wrote seemed ok
13. you asked Alice for them? NO And I shouldn't, Alice is in her own world. If she sees something she points it out naturally. If not then we maybe have a problem
14. why? Ryu felt more genuine when I got a bit of interaction with him
15. why? I haven't focused much on Angel after dp1 cause he seemed to make sense in doubting himself first and then asking you questions
17. ...
18. non commital- I am confused about X and if I do believe in Pk's theory then yes he could be scum
19. is kind of offensive, the man sleeps now- I didn't want to offend him, I just don't care about his slot rn
21. Why is Rej dropping? can you quote? Yes I will iso him
22 why? I feel Aether's come back has been townie

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm only on the pg 40s still catching up

This will be my lynch till I catch up

vote lynch: @Poison chan

The reason being in most familiar with her playing style than those I listed shes usually making more constructive reads in game spend more time defending and fluff posting than actual scum hunting seems also it isnt me that gets bad vibes with poison game this round.