Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At least lynch me for being wrong because i am never wolf. Policy lynch is a safe thing in mafia to do, or so i heard ...

If i wanted Sagebee lynched i would act stronger for it. Do you think everyone who voted Poison is pro village?

This is my last time saying i would never allow SK to talk like this to me if we were wolves. I am no one's toy. I am still angry for all the other times when he considered is safe to insult me and was always town read for how brave he was.
I am very dissapointed about his playstyle and i will play here only in the games where he will not play. This is a promise.

I see you don't read my posts, i explained today that me going after SK in day 2 is a clear sign we are not mates.
is is truly the best you can say about yourself

as for the next one, its wifom

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes. For his genuine reads. Dude risked nothing all game, played safe and invested little time but he is your hero.

no, i don't force anything, i try to make with you a conversation.

I said i agree with the policy lynch for wrong reads. I was wrong, where you never wrong in mafia?
this is just plain false if you think I am scum, tell me again why would I go for you if I was scum with sk and he has been the top sus for 2 days straight?

What exactly did makes me scum, you still cannot say that

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Michelle [All_Red] has been lynched
You are All_Red
You must be registered for see images

[Active - No Choice Left] - What happens when Red doesn't have any expectations from others? That leaves her with no choice but to do the investigation herself to stop bad guys from prevailing. You can only use one ability at a time. Know that you cannot use the same ability for the following Night Phase.
--- [Tracker] - You may investigate a player and discover which player they targeted that night (if any).
--- [Watcher] - You may investigate a player and discover who visited them (if any).

[Active - A Chance] - Once during the game when half of the players are dead All_Red may target a player and refill all of their limited use abilities. [1-shot]

[Active - Chess] -
Red's favorite game. Chess is a zero-sum game of limited decisions. In this game where luck is non-existent and occasionally point game. During the day, Red may invite a player to play a game against her following Night Phase. She will acquire their role name and control their vote for the next day phase if she wins the game. If she loses, she will be role-crushed for the remainder of the cycle.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
Night 8 starts.
You have 24 hours to submit your actions (if any).

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rej [Novasenlinenever] has been Super-Killed
You are Novasenlinenever!
You must be registered for see images

[Passive - Best Duo] - Nova and Naomi are known for their partnership in the Mafia games. Due to this, you know the identity of Naomi rose and shares a Mason Chat with her.

[Passive - Nitpicker] - Nova's ability to catch the most minor details and predict the incoming actions as precisely as possible makes him dangerous. He will permanently develop an immunity against the first player targeting him with negative action.

[Passive - Esteemed] - Nova is one of the most respectable figure in the mafia communities as well his great influence in mafia games, most people, put him in high regard. Enough said your vote can't be tampered with. I.e. It can't be silenced, stolen, or redirected to someone else.

[Passive - Disputation] - Novaselinenever is a player that does not allow anyone to accuse him of evil so he has to reply to every accusation on him. Each time someone accuses him in the thread, he must respond and always have the last word in an argument. If he fails, he will be vote silenced for that phase.

[Active - Interrogation] - Each Phase, you may target a player and lie-detect one of their posts. If you lie detect your target post for the first time there is a 33% chance of being truthful (66% chance it gives the inverse results), but if you lie detect the same post next time the chance goes up by 33%, and detecting the same post 3rd time gives a 100% correct answer.

[Active - Benefit of Doubt] - At times Nova is not afraid to give a player benefit of the doubt if he thinks that player is potentially good. Considering this, you may target a player. All actions targeting your target will be delayed until the next night. These actions will only occur the next night if the players who performed them are still alive. In order to role-block delayed actions, the players must be role-blocked on the latter night (and not the former). [2-shots]

Wincon -
Eliminate all threats to Town
Day 9 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch

If you guys wish to end the Phase early: [Vote End Phase]