-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@-PK- you know, i had you as town until you magically 'realised' that my interaction with SK was theatre.

You voting me is a scum claim and you laughing about my logic is not something i care about or something to upset me in the slightest. :shrug
You might wanna have a word with Poison once this phase is over for ruining people's trust in others.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Check my wolf game at Mafia Colosseum, i only played wolf there 2 games with my main account, one pretty recent.
Not to say i have wolf games at MU you can check the database there. But i rand wolf like maximum 15% because i bribed the Modbot ( :rei: )
And here i forgot when i was wolf last time.
That you can do if you really want to check me and not say easy things like i play different than in previous game.
So what?
not seeing your point tbh, what does your previous game and you not being mafia has anything to do with you not being mafia this game, are you trying to imply that we should read you town for that reason?

Btw.. Do you think you play the same?
what do you think?

I posted with my vote the reason, i don't need to construct more. I can add at the construction but i want to see your ideas first.
I gave my reason how you are mafia with sk, poison and angelus

I was the first to accuse him he is scum. I played with him, instead let him play with me. Town can set a trap to a wolf too.
pretty sure poison also was the first to accuse angelus of scum, so does that prove anything?

I misread her, she is my favourite penguin. I posted my reasons anyway.
I fell in the wolves shenanigans, that shameless distancing that was pretty aggresive.
I mean you can say whatever.

I am not desperate to shade you, i just think you are wolfing and openly voting you for supporting scum during the game.
here's another reason added to your construction, next time you will say, I am scum because I am posting.

Yes. Town reevalauates. And now i did it again. Because i realised you voted Alice back then in a middle of a thread storm exactly how Angelus voted Beeboy. For giving town many wagons to choose from when the godfather was at 4 votes and the push at me didn't work. Weakening town's vote force by offering lynch variants with shades is what scum are often doing.
I had my reasons for voting alice, I even mentioned it, if you think I voted alice out of nowhere, it just proves that you werent reading the thread properly.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had little direct interaction with SK. After the votes were locked i could have, a lot of posts, we filled few pages just by waiting the lynch where i tried to defend myself in front of his aggresivity. But before i pretty much just answered at his 'case'. So me interacting in 500 posts with SK is a lie.
you cannot just take my words literally to prove your point, you need to understand the implication there. And his aggressiveness towards you doesnt make sense as well as your passiveness towards him in d3.

Like this:

Mafia can ask the bold. Town don't ask that to a player they suspect is mafia.
Let's read again

So how come you ask your suspect this and how do you expect a correct answer ?
How come this question comes from town?
"why mafia shouldn't ask the bold?"
i think exactly mafia asked the bold.
first of all do you know how I play as town or scum? Do you have complete understanding of my game? You are just reaching and assuming my reason from your perspective to read me as mafia, why do you think I am asking that question to get an accurate answer? How do you even assume I am asking that to get a number from my suspect? The fact that you havent even answered my simple question says it all.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The votes are tied @Aether9
I have to inform you your effort to answer is wasted, anyone who votes me is probably scum because i am villager.
I know you constructed that answer for your conscience but is ok, no need to fake more.
In short time we will know who is the luckiest from us, depending on RNGs choice. That if scum don't have some vote shenanigans in their sleeve.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had my reasons for voting alice, I even mentioned it, if you think I voted alice out of nowhere, it just proves that you werent reading the thread properly.
and you never could have thought that she is mason with someone and lets the other one do the job? because that is exactly how alice plays always