MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if you are still on high way we have reached parting of ways.

Sorry i cant host or play since you are too authortorian in your rulings around here. Frankly even oj mafia mods are more leninants .

They even allow mini games in between large tos games.
I was a little busy during most of the discussion so I'm sorry for being late. Hopefully fashionably late.

I've said this before but I feel the need to say it again. I'm a fan of your never ending enthusiasm and initiative to always push forward the mafia section.

Let's organize our ideas in order to maximize the experience within the section.

From what I gathered, we want to expand the section by including ToS and AG modalities. I do think it's a good idea to do so, however, it's important to keep in mind that not everyone who plays traditional mafia is familiar with the mechanics of ToS or AG. In order to introduce ToS as a standing modality within the section, the first step to take is make a guide the players can rely on while the game is running. ToS is a very mechanically based game so we need to give the players the devices they need to understand and/or get introduced with the game. This is fairly easy to do, considering ToS already has a very well structured wiki page with all the roles and mechanics.

If the current running game has a nice flow, then I will start working together with some people in making a guide. Based on how much of a success ToS ends up being, and if the flow of games in the quee increases, we can assign a coach to that modality.

As for the part in which we get mini games with reduced phases, we could run a test game to see how well it works and then together decide if this is something worth pursuing or not.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know what I miss about death note games?? The funny wu. Mafia used to be able to write how the person dies.

So we should have more death note games cause it was really popular here.
@Rohan
I ll try a full 24 hr DN game if you want it. I find it trouble to host turbo games .
Post automatically merged:

I was a little busy during most of the discussion so I'm sorry for being late. Hopefully fashionably late.

I've said this before but I feel the need to say it again. I'm a fan of your never ending enthusiasm and initiative to always push forward the mafia section.

Let's organize our ideas in order to maximize the experience within the section.

From what I gathered, we want to expand the section by including ToS and AG modalities. I do think it's a good idea to do so, however, it's important to keep in mind that not everyone who plays traditional mafia is familiar with the mechanics of ToS or AG. In order to introduce ToS as a standing modality within the section, the first step to take is make a guide the players can rely on while the game is running. ToS is a very mechanically based game so we need to give the players the devices they need to understand and/or get introduced with the game. This is fairly easy to do, considering ToS already has a very well structured wiki page with all the roles and mechanics.

If the current running game has a nice flow, then I will start working together with some people in making a guide. Based on how much of a success ToS ends up being, and if the flow of games in the quee increases, we can assign a coach to that modality.

As for the part in which we get mini games with reduced phases, we could run a test game to see how well it works and then together decide if this is something worth pursuing or not.
I am sorry about yesterday i would like to apologise i certainly crossed danger lines hope people take it personal. I think i acted bit stupid yesterday.

We should have talked in PM.

Reactions: AL_sama

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I ll try a full 24 hr DN game if you want it. I find it trouble to host turbo games .
That would be super helpful. We'll be patiently waiting for this. :sigar:

I am sorry about yesterday i would like to apologise i certainly crossed danger lines hope people take it personal. I think i acted bit stupid yesterday.

We should have talked in PM.
It's alright. Mafia is a game in which we all get riled up from time to time. I do hope no party involved took anything personal and if so, I do hope you guys were able to talk it out via PM.
Post automatically merged:

Mafia MVP award:
You must be registered for see images

Made by Horus, inspired by Debito from La Arcana famiglia.
That's awesome!

What about the rest of the medals? :sweat:

Reactions: AL_sama

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mafia MVP award:

It's nice but I would like if we have an mvp medal in the shape of a Death Note notebook? that way it would represent the history of mafia in this forum and acknowledge DN RPG games legacy. Would be a nice gesture from the mods if ya guys can do that.

Reactions: Shanks and AL_sama

Jin

Supreme
Kin
2,211💸
Kumi
568💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mafia MVP award:

LMAO I'm bought. Wish there was some sort of animation at the top though ...
@Jin is a game, you are welcome to play in the first game after the ongoing game finishes.
You have to read rules and generalities, and you can join the fun ^^
Thanks, Rei linked me too.
Can someone please let me know when the current game is finished ?

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am planning to host newbie game someday. Its for people who never played mafia.

-we will have expert players teaching them how game is played.

@MadieV If you are ok with we can have it at some point of time.
I think I mentioned wanting to host newbie games in this thread before but now that you reminded me, let's pursue this long term as a side project from the main games. Every X amount of games (or if there's a notable interest of new players) we'll host a newbie game. Here are my thoughts on the overall structure.

- Newbie games would have their own side quee and will be hosted every X amount of main games.

- It must be a collab between (2) experienced players. 1 will be hosting the game and will help the new players from a hosting perspective. The other will be a player in the game and will help the rest from a player's perspective. I think having it like this is favorable considering there are things a host might not be able to answer without affecting the flow of the game, so having a player that could work as a collaborator, would help in bypassing this impasse.

- The setup should preferably be open though we can also work on some closed-simple setups to make it interesting from time to time.

If you're available in the upcoming weeks, we can work on co-hosting the first one within the month of April. :th-007:

I would like to know everyone's input on this. :flowers:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think I mentioned wanting to host newbie games in this thread before but now that you reminded me, let's pursue this long term as a side project from the main games. Every X amount of games (or if there's a notable interest of new players) we'll host a newbie game. Here are my thoughts on the overall structure.

- Newbie games would have their own side quee and will be hosted every X amount of main games.

- It must be a collab between (2) experienced players. 1 will be hosting the game and will help the new players from a hosting perspective. The other will be a player in the game and will help the rest from a player's perspective. I think having it like this is favorable considering there are things a host might not be able to answer without affecting the flow of the game, so having a player that could work as a collaborator, would help in bypassing this impasse.

- The setup should preferably be open though we can also work on some closed-simple setups to make it interesting from time to time.

If you're available in the upcoming weeks, we can work on co-hosting the first one within the month of April. :th-007:

I would like to know everyone's input on this. :flowers:
Ya i am open to it.

Reactions: AL_sama and MadieV