Elite
Kin
2,591💸
Kumi
968💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi guys wish you happy new Year 2021 , boy it has been it has been tough year . I know most of you spent in isolation this will get over .

I know i have not contributed here entire year possibly because of my real life priorities have taken over now my days on forum is over . I do watch games time to time @Rej if you are around you mai best bae !( Vivi fanboy)

Honestly Charlie's Angel - @Alice in Noodleland , @Michelle and @Poison you girls have done improved leaps and i honestly dont think i cannot imagine challenging you in mafia .

@Houtarou chill afk guy hosts awesome games and i think this guy gets the cake . ALso @SoulKiller we may have personal difference in discord infight but i think you are awesome mafia player and good person from what i know lets bury that past .

Yea lets looks forward to Glorious 2021 .

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
7,731💸
Kumi
1,489💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi guys wish you happy new Year 2021 , boy it has been it has been tough year . I know most of you spent in isolation this will get over .

I know i have not contributed here entire year possibly because of my real life priorities have taken over now my days on forum is over . I do watch games time to time @Rej if you are around you mai best bae !( Vivi fanboy)

Honestly Charlie's Angel - @Alice in Noodleland , @Michelle and @Poison you girls have done improved leaps and i honestly dont think i cannot imagine challenging you in mafia .

@Houtarou chill afk guy hosts awesome games and i think this guy gets the cake . ALso @SoulKiller we may have personal difference in discord infight but i think you are awesome mafia player and good person from what i know lets bury that past .

Yea lets looks forward to Glorious 2021 .
Happy new year Shanks, have a happy year my friend! :choco:
I may have improved in mafia, but what this brings is the amount of time I spend playing and I have a new challenge for this year, I want to completely change my play style. I realized that you are a model, always playing nice and efficient.
Thank you for inviting me to play, there is no 'challenge' between us, there is only the joy of playing together, and when you have a free hour and you feel like playing a turbo, we can do it :rei::whip::vex:
I wish you success in all projects, and to be healthy and happy! :cheer:

• Haha
Reactions: Rej and Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,591💸
Kumi
968💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Happy new year Shanks, have a happy year my friend! :choco:
I may have improved in mafia, but what this brings is the amount of time I spend playing and I have a new challenge for this year, I want to completely change my play style. I realized that you are a model, always playing nice and efficient.
Thank you for inviting me to play, there is no 'challenge' between us, there is only the joy of playing together, and when you have a free hour and you feel like playing a turbo, we can do it :rei::whip::vex:
I wish you success in all projects, and to be healthy and happy! :cheer:
bold - Please dont do it lol you are naturally good at what you play madam and honestly you are far better right now and you are MU finalist :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rej