itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh i get it now. But still someone faster than sasuke can sidestep that.
I honestly don't see how. Especially if they've never encountered the technique before. Nobody expects to be teleported. And if the timing is perfect where the sword is already touching them when the teleportation is finished no ones getting away from it. Honestly Naruto creating hundreds of clones or Obito using kamui are the best way to counter it.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly don't see how. Especially if they've never encountered the technique before. Nobody expects to be teleported. And if the timing is perfect where the sword is already touching them when the teleportation is finished no ones getting away from it. Honestly Naruto creating hundreds of clones or Obito using kamui are the best way to counter it.
Yeah they can. Going backwards or to the side counters this or stopping the blade in its tracks with a chakra arm would work. This is just gonna go around in the circles so this is my last post.

itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah they can. Going backwards or to the side counters this or stopping the blade in its tracks with a chakra arm would work. This is just gonna go around in the circles so this is my last post.
Well as the movie has shown Naruto isn't tiers above sasuke in speed anymore so as far as i'm concerned no one alive can dodge it. And Naruto is debatable. Later.

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What does that have to do with anything? They both ran at him so fast a heat trail was left and they literally uprooted the ground. They went full speed and punched him at the same time, even tho he caught their punches.
Naruto was exhausted after kyuubi extraction, he couldnt use his full speed.

~Uzumaki~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why didn't he teleport such that his chidori would be only 0.000000000002 micrometers from Kaguya that time in the gravity? Why didn't Kaguya open a portal 0.000000000002 micrometers from Naruto and Sasuke then just fire one of her ash bones into it when they wanted to seal her? Why did Minato just teleport 0.00000000000002 micrometers from Bee when he was already marked then kill him? I think they can't do all these things. I think ST techs can only work in the general area of existing matter. That is, the object being teleported must appear at SOME DISTANCE from already existing matter. You can't call it Kishi nerfing if it is consistent with all ST. So if they are facing an opponent fast enough to escape before the ST user can cross that limited distance to execute an attack, they cannot attack the individual. This is why Kaguya could dodge them. Madara could even switch with his Limbo clone. This is also why Naruto could dodge Kaguya's portal attacks.