Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what can kamui do that ameno can't
Intangibility while attacking. This is the secret behind kamui raikiri.

A complete kamui user(DMS) can't be harmed by any ameno user. The jutsu is broken this is why DMS kamui was only shown briefly. Sasuke might be a match for DMS kakashi but when the two jutsu only are compared, it is clear which is superior.

Using physical attacks, kamui snipe and other ninjutsu all while safely intangible, this is DMS kamui power.

Kamui>>>all other S/T jutsu U_U

Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what can kamui do that ameno can't
Obito's left eye is able to utilise a long-range version of Kamui, which can transport targets anywhere in the user's line of sight. The target is surrounded with a barrier space, the location and size of which can be specified at will, and when the user concentrates on the target within, the space at the barrier's centre distorts and draws everything within into another dimension. The size of the barrier can be expanded, as Deidara was forced to fly further away in an effort to escape its effects.

Obito's right eye uses a short-range version of Kamui, which can only transport targets in close proximity to the user; physical contact with the target is seemingly required.[14] However, this eye can utilise a unique variation of teleportation akin to intangibility. When activated, any part of the user's body that overlaps with another object is seamlessly warped to Kamui's dimension, making it appear as though the user can phase through solid objects.By overlapping their entire body, the user can completely conceal their presence and erase all traces of their chakra. This also allows the user to freely travel through the ground, enabling them to ambush opponents from below. This intangibility can be extended to anything the user is touching at the moment of activation,so long as they are able to maintain physical contact with at least a portion of the desired object.This ability also allows the user to bypass even the strongest barrier ninjutsu.

When both eyes are used together on the same target, the teleportation process works twice as fast, even becoming faster than a Truth-Seeking Ball used as a projectile. Through both eyes, the user can create two distortions at the same time and connect them.

By absorbing their own body into this distortion, the user can teleport to virtually any location they desire. When using Kamui to teleport, anything the user is touching will be warped along with them and their chakra becomes untraceable.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Intangibility while attacking. This is the secret behind kamui raikiri.

A complete kamui user(DMS) can't be harmed by any ameno user. The jutsu is broken this is why DMS kamui was only shown briefly. Sasuke might be a match for DMS kakashi but when the two jutsu only are compared, it is clear which is superior.

Using physical attacks, kamui snipe and other ninjutsu all while safely intangible, this is DMS kamui power.

Kamui>>>all other S/T jutsu U_U
Ameno can still teleport a kamui user even if they're intangible. As long as you're in range of an ameno user you are in danger of getting attacked or swapped at any point. Without RSM there is no counter for ameno

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ameno can still teleport a kamui user even if they're intangible. As long as you're in range of an ameno user you are in danger of getting attacked or swapped at any point. Without RSM there is no counter for ameno
Lol how can you teleport someone who is intangible?

Ameno can do nothing to a kamui user. Even kaguya was helpless against kamui. Ameno is countered the user can try to damage the kamui user in vain, no attack lands while the kamui user can land attacks.

The ameno user only has 3 tries before the cool down takes effect and it's game over.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol how can you teleport someone who is intangible?

Ameno can do nothing to a kamui user. Even kaguya was helpless against kamui. Ameno is countered the user can try to damage the kamui user in vain, no attack lands while the kamui user can land attacks.

The ameno user only has 3 tries before the cool down takes effect and it's game over.
How can you not? As long as the kamui user hasn't warped fully I don't see why they can't be teleported. Did you read how kamui works in the manga. The user has to make a certain boddy part intangible right before they are struck. It all comes down to speed and reactions after that.

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How can you not? As long as the kamui user hasn't warped fully I don't see why they can't be teleported. Did you read how kamui works in the manga. The user has to make a certain boddy part intangible right before they are struck. It all comes down to speed and reactions after that.
No, you have misinterpreted kamui.

You must be registered for see images

As you can see from the above scan, one the right kamui eye is activated anything that is about to come into contact with the user is phased through, Obito had to make a conscious effort to not become intangible.

When DMS is used, this ability is activated but the difference is the kamui user can choose to make any attack they want tangible as shown with kakashi while their body is safely intangible

Kakashi not only pahsed through kaguya but the left eye ability was applied to his raikiri, what he came into contact with was warped. This means that no defense can stop the technique.

If obito had DMS minato would not have landed a hit and would have died as soon as the battle began. Indeed everything comes down to reaction, but I am comparing just the two jutsu not their users.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, you have misinterpreted kamui.

As you can see from the above scan, one the right kamui eye is activated anything that is about to come into contact with the user is phased through, Obito had to make a conscious effort to not become intangible.

When DMS is used, this ability is activated but the difference is the kamui user can choose to make any attack they want tangible as shown with kakashi while their body is safely intangible

Kakashi not only pahsed through kaguya but the left eye ability was applied to his raikiri, what he came into contact with was warped. This means that no defense can stop the technique.

If obito had DMS minato would not have landed a hit and would have died as soon as the battle began. Indeed everything comes down to reaction, but I am comparing just the two jutsu not their users.
I disagree about anything coming into contact just phases thru it seems to convienent. I think it's a conscious effort to phase through attacks but I do agree that DMS Kamui is probably the best overall s/t

PT1990

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When it comes to combat, this S/T jutsu is waaay batter than FTG. I would still pick double Kamui though. But yeah, if you combine Sasukes body speed with Ameno you will get some really overpowred character.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, i just looked it up, and if that's what you got from reading my post your comprehension skills need work, as everyone else in the thread understood what I was talking about.
Well, you must've misread the definition since what you said in the OP is telefragging. So much for "comprehension skills". :|

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yet you're the only person who didn't understand me. So is everyone else wrong or you?
Who agreed that sasuke can teleport people into his sword? That's the damn definition of telefrag. All your saying is just a theory or an assumption unless you can provide me a scan of sasuke teleporting someone with his chidori or sword inside of them?

itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who agreed that sasuke can teleport people into his sword? That's the damn definition of telefrag. All your saying is just a theory or an assumption unless you can provide me a scan of sasuke teleporting someone with his chidori or sword inside of them?
Just as I thought you didn't understand what I said even tho everyone else does. Let me break it down. Sasuke and his opponent are standing across from each other. Sasuke thrusts his sword forward and then teleports his opponent right where his sword is going to be. He's not teleporting someone into his sword literally as in telefragging but because of sasuke's timing with the technique the sword meets the skin as soon as they're finished being teleported leaving no time to dodge. The anime shows what i'm talking about perfectly look it up.

itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Go to 6:19 in this video:
[video]https://youtu.be/oxDXRz4oVBg[/video]

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just as I thought you didn't understand what I said even tho everyone else does. Let me break it down. Sasuke and his opponent are standing across from each other. Sasuke thrusts his sword forward and then teleports his opponent right where his sword is going to be. He's not teleporting someone into his sword literally as in telefragging but because of sasuke's timing with the technique the sword meets the skin as soon as they're finished being teleported leaving no time to dodge. The anime shows what i'm talking about perfectly look it up.
Oh i get it now. But still someone faster than sasuke can sidestep that.