itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember when chapter 674 came out and hardly anyone could figure out what Sasuke was doing and when people did figure it out a lot of them were disappointed, they thought all sasuke could do was swap with people/things, I even remember a thread made by this minator guy trying to explain why ameno was far below ftg. But now that we understand the full capabilities of the jutsu, I think it might be a little too broken and I will explain how.

This is why:
You must be registered for see images

And this:

And this:

Not only can Sasuke teleport he can also swap places with things, but the most broken ability is teleporting other people anywhere you want. Sasuke teleported both madara and kaguya in between himself and Naruto and if they had better timing they could of gotten Kaguya.

This is how Sasuke should use ameno: He coats his sword in enton then he thrusts it forward, then he teleports his target in front of him right as his sword makes impact with that space so there's no time to react. NOBODY can dodge if he does that. The only reason he was restricted in the movie is because if he did this the fights would be too booring.

The second best way to use it is what he did to madara: at the last second right before someone hits you, you trade places with a kunai, sword, whatever and let them stab themself.

Ameno is in the top 5 most broken jutsu's in Narutoverse

Reactions: TNC Xlll

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember when chapter 674 came out and hardly anyone could figure out what Sasuke was doing and when people did figure it out a lot of them were disappointed, they thought all sasuke could do was swap with people/things, I even remember a thread made by this minator guy trying to explain why ameno was far below ftg. But now that we understand the full capabilities of the jutsu, I think it might be a little too broken and I will explain how.

This is why:

And this:

And this:

Not only can Sasuke teleport he can also swap places with things, but the most broken ability is teleporting other people anywhere you want. Sasuke teleported both madara and kaguya in between himself and Naruto and if they had better timing they could of gotten Kaguya.

This is how Sasuke should use ameno: He coats his sword in enton then he thrusts it forward, then he teleports his target in front of him right as his sword makes impact with that space so there's no time to react. NOBODY can dodge if he does that. The only reason he was restricted in the movie is because if he did this the fights would be too booring.

The second best way to use it is what he did to madara: at the last second right before someone hits you, you trade places with a kunai, sword, whatever and let them stab themself.

Ameno is in the top 5 most broken jutsu's in Narutoverse
Yeah, a lot of people were confused about Sasuke's ability when it was first shown (that's kind of a thrill of a character getting a new ability). Initially, it appeared to be limited to swapping, which basically put it on the same level as FTG with similar limitations. But when Sasuke's abilities were further opened, it was made evident that he could do pretty much anything S/T related with Ameno i.e. teleporting himself, anyone or anything anywhere, swapping with objects etc. That gave it a surge in coolness and haxness.

Minator was an idiot though.

And the uses and applications of Ameno you listed is well within Ameno's possibility. Ameno's potential and capability is just immensely nerfed. Yeah, broken and nerfed. Ameno is too OP to not be nerfed.

Mad Titan Thanos

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with you since only Kaguya and JJ Madara can fully counter it because they can regenerate from anything and Madara can swap with his limbo.

Sasuke should beat Nardo easily.

Last edited:

itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, a lot of people were confused about Sasuke's ability when it was first shown (that's kind of a thrill of a character getting a new ability). Initially, it appeared to be limited to swapping, which basically put it on the same level as FTG with similar limitations. But when Sasuke's abilities were further opened, it was made evident that he could do pretty much anything S/T related with Ameno i.e. teleporting himself, anyone or anything anywhere, swapping with objects etc. That gave it a surge in coolness and haxness.

Minator was an idiot though.

And the uses and applications of Ameno you listed is well within Ameno's possibility. Ameno's potential and capability is just immensely nerfed. Yeah, broken and nerfed. Ameno is too OP to not be nerfed.
Exactly, him and Naruto already did it with Madara. I think their timing was off with Kaguya because Kishimoto wanted all of team 7 to defeat her. Sasuke should of waited one more second before he teleported her between them and it'd of been a wrap.

itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rsm sensory skills, clones and reflexes makes this jutsu look like genin level jutsu.
The clones are a good counter, but if Sasuke times it perfectly, meaning his sword is already starting to go through you as soon as he teleports you in front of him like they did against Madara I don't see anyone dodging it.

Look at the Madara and Kaguya scan closely, in the madara one he's hit as soon as he's teleported (which is the best way to use it) In the Kaguya one their arms are still reaching for her, Sasuke teleported her too early. (wrong way to use it) He should of waited another second and Kaguya would of been sealed.

Deadmed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He clearly cannot do it with that much precision and close distance from himself or else Kaguya and Madara wouldn't be able to react and counter it. Also amateresu wouldn't effect Momoshiki he'd just absorb the flames and then gain that power himself, and **** everyone.

itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"No one can dodge it". That's just wanking ,man.
No, it's not, you read how I said he should use it right? If the sword is going through you as soon as you're teleported in front of him how are you going to dodge? Just look at the difference between the madara and kaguya scans. Madara is hit as soon as he's teleported, but with kaguya their arms are still moving, Sasuke messed the timing up. He should of waited another second to teleport her.

itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He clearly cannot do it with that much precision and close distance from himself or else Kaguya and Madara wouldn't be able to react and counter it. Also amateresu wouldn't effect Momoshiki he'd just absorb the flames and then gain that power himself, and **** everyone.
Madara didn't react, he was caught, if he didn't switch with his limbo clone the fight would of been over.

itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara switched with the limbo without either sasuke or naruto realizing, Madara himself was never hit. This means that the attack can be dodged.
Madara was hit you can see the sealing marks from their attacks spreading across his body THEN he escapes with limbo clone. If he couldn't do that the fight would of ended.

Madara escapes after Naruto says "yeah let's do this"

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara switched with the limbo without either sasuke or naruto realizing, Madara himself was never hit. This means that the attack can be dodged.
urrmm what? madara was hit, check the scan op posted. he swapped with his limbo AFTER he got bodied both sides. and sasuke did realize when he switched

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara was hit you can see the sealing marks from their attacks spreading across his body THEN he escapes with limbo clone. If he couldn't do that the fight would of ended.

Madara escapes after Naruto says "yeah let's do this"
If madara was hit he would have been unable to move like the limbo, madara escaped the technique before it landed and fooled them with a limbo. If madara could switch with a limbo after being hit then limbo substitution must be on par with ameno(due to being fast enough to take them a panel to realize) which is unlikely.

urrmm what? madara was hit, check the scan op posted. he swapped with his limbo AFTER he got bodied both sides. and sasuke did realize when he switched
Read the above

Edit: Shoot my mistake, you guys were right.

Last edited: