Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clones are a good counter, but if Sasuke times it perfectly, meaning his sword is already starting to go through you as soon as he teleports you in front of him like they did against Madara I don't see anyone dodging it.
If Naruto will be smart enough to use binshin feint i dont think that Sasukes jutsu will be useful against him. Sasuke teleports Naruto in front of him, pierces him... just to learn that it was bunshin.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, it's not, you read how I said he should use it right? If the sword is going through you as soon as you're teleported in front of him how are you going to dodge? Just look at the difference between the madara and kaguya scans. Madara is hit as soon as he's teleported, but with kaguya their arms are still moving, Sasuke messed the timing up. He should of waited another second to teleport her.
Lmao when did sasuke gain the ability to telefrag people? Please show me a scan of sasuke telefragging someone.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ty and Lord Sasuke solos with Amenotejikara

OT: Ameno is one of my favourite techniques ever. I even use "Amenotejikara" as my nickname in a game that I play once in a while.