All Sasuke's power was a result of someone giving it to him?

Saro1020

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait, naruto trained for quite a few of his power ups. A.k.a Sage Mode, Rasenshuriken, Rasengan, frog summons, and more. Stating that Naruto is what he is just because of kyuubi's power is pushing it considering this. The same can be said for Susake, though not to the same extent. He trained to learn and develope a lot of abilities, and even if he was gifted a lot of power, he's not achieving what he has without some work on his own part.

AngryRock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name one battle where Sasuke didn't use sharingan. Trololol.
But seriously stop these threads. Who cares if they got their power from someone else, they will be equal in the end and you can't change it.
Name one battle where Naruto didnt use his clans life force? Since you think taking out someones born ability is the same as the nine tails.

Naruto fanboys are probably the dumbest.

ShinraRengan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone keeps saying that naruto isn't strong, the only reason he is strong is because he has the nine tails in him. Ok so lets take a look at Sasuke.

First lets start off with the curse mark that power was given to him and if he didn't have it he would have lost in the fight against naruto. And why did he go after the curse mark because naruto was becoming better than him and he didn't see himself progressing fast enough.

Second EMS those eyes where given to him by his brother, come on now we all know itachi was not serious in that fight and once again if it wasn't for oro curse mark which was given to him he would have also lost that fight.

Now lastly everyone is saying current naruto > current sasuke that sasuke needs another power up that he will probably get rinnegan. We just learned that you can't get rinnegan unless you have senju DNA, so in order for him to obtain rinnegan senju DNA has to be given to him.

So stop all this nonsense about naruto being only strong because of kurma, Sasuke was given power too that he didn't obtain himself.
1. Were it not for the Curse Mark, he wouldn't have left
2. He would've beat Itachi because it was part of his plan

orona

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kay here's a question for you wise guy, name one battle where Naruto didn't need the Kyuubi's chakra to defeat the enemy aside from Kiba and Kakuzu. I don't wanna sound like a di-ck but Sasuke's power is because he has a gekke genkei, but you are a hypocrit if you say he gets his power handed to him compared to Naruto, whereas Naruto is like '' I'm gonna use my own power to defeat the enemy'' next thing you know he goes 8 tails on pain's ass by removing the seal.
the difference is that naruto had the kyuubi forced on him at birth, i know you can say sasuke had sharingan forced on him by being born an uchiha but it's not the same. the sharingan doesn't disrupt sasuke's chakra like the kyuubi does to naruto. and sasuke never had to fight the sharingan in his subconscious to gain it's power. naruto literally fought the kyuubi and won to EARN that power. sharingan and curse mark and all that were just given to sasuke. not saying it really matters cuz in the end they are both very powerful but sasuke's was pretty much handed to him whereas naruto had to earn it

No one gave him MS
itachi gave him MS by not killing him

No one gave him Kirin
maybe not gave exactly but oro taught him

No one gave him 3T sharingan
i guess i'll give you that one but if naruto hadn't stopped to talk every 5 minutes and just whooped his ass like he should have he probably wouldn't have gotten it at the valley of the end

No one gave him his chidori
kakashi gave him his chidori. he wouldn't have it if kakashi hadn't showed it to him

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk if that's true or not but the point was just that what ever power was given to them is thiers now so you can't say oh naruto isn't strong it's just kurama or sasuke isn't strong it's all EMS
In akatsuki kakazu,nagato,tobi,madara, and kisame where given power ups or took something to get to their level.
So in a way naruto didnt have a choice but he's still strong thanks to..well almost mastering sage mode. while sasuke did was optional but still was persuaded to do otherwise MS is pretty powerful itself

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the difference is that naruto had the kyuubi forced on him at birth, i know you can say sasuke had sharingan forced on him by being born an uchiha but it's not the same. the sharingan doesn't disrupt sasuke's chakra like the kyuubi does to naruto. and sasuke never had to fight the sharingan in his subconscious to gain it's power. naruto literally fought the kyuubi and won to EARN that power. sharingan and curse mark and all that were just given to sasuke. not saying it really matters cuz in the end they are both very powerful but sasuke's was pretty much handed to him whereas naruto had to earn it

i guess i'll give you that one but if naruto hadn't stopped to talk every 5 minutes and just whooped his ass like he should have he probably wouldn't have gotten it at the valley of the end

kakashi gave him his chidori. he wouldn't have it if kakashi hadn't showed it to him
sorry to burst your bubbles but orochimaru didnt teach sasuke kirin. in fact he was shocked that sasuke was able to manipulate chidori
in any shape really. Is like saying the sage frogs taught naruto how to through raseshurieken.
last sasuke copied chidori from kakashi, like kakashi coping the gates from lee

Redd

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This thread is epic fail
You must be registered for see images

Everyone keeps saying that naruto isn't strong, the only reason he is strong is because he has the nine tails in him. Ok so lets take a look at Sasuke.

First lets start off with the curse mark that power was given to him and if he didn't have it he would have lost in the fight against naruto. And why did he go after the curse mark because naruto was becoming better than him and he didn't see himself progressing fast enough.
You're acting like he asked for the power of something. I know you would use power in a life or death sititution no matter how you got it. Also no tailed beast means no need for the curse mark.

Second EMS those eyes where given to him by his brother, come on now we all know Itachi was not serious in that fight and once again if it wasn't for oro curse mark which was given to him he would have also lost that fight.
He unlocked the curse mark through trauma just like Itachi said he would. I mean he lost his closest friend for God's sake. And we ALL know Itachi was serious at the end, yes he played Sasuke but Sasuke forced Itachi to tighten up and pull out the big guns.

Now lastly everyone is saying current naruto > current sasuke that sasuke needs another power up that he will probably get rinnegan. We just learned that you can't get rinnegan unless you have senju DNA, so in order for him to obtain rinnegan senju DNA has to be given to him.
We can't debate powers we haven't seen.

So stop all this nonsense about naruto being only strong because of kurma, Sasuke was given power too that he didn't obtain himself.

Last edited:

romeboii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Enough with saying naruto doesnt have his own power he learned sage mode something you all seemed to forget and ok he was given the ninetails not like he asked for it plus he had to go threw alot of stuff to master its power one of those things was he had to fight the damn nine tails plus he is being hunted by akatski for it so i think he earned that power

bl4ckJack

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I thought u are one guy who understand things clearly ( from some of Ur previous posts ) ...but this reply disappointed me :(

Do u think If any one taught some one a jutsu ... that means its given to him ??!!! Then my friend EVERY NINJA in the Anime has given their power !!!!

If u think ... Kakashi taught Sasuke Chidori is giving away power ... Then same goes for Naruto .. Jiraya taught him Rasengan ... Why u ppl always think One sided :sy:

when ur debating on some thing .. treat both sides Equal .. ur as saying that .. Naruto learned all things by him self and Sasuke was taught everything ... first get Rid of Biasness U_U

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry.. but I think it's true that naruto is stronger than sasuke..
let's duel sasuke with naruto sage mode..
no need kurama power.. the end of sasuke..
I think sasuke susanoo can't even stand naruto rasensuriken
I think everyone on the base know v2-3 susanoo will tank it