All Sasuke's power was a result of someone giving it to him?

Kira Vs L

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone keeps saying that naruto isn't strong, the only reason he is strong is because he has the nine tails in him. Ok so lets take a look at Sasuke.

First lets start off with the curse mark that power was given to him and if he didn't have it he would have lost in the fight against naruto. And why did he go after the curse mark because naruto was becoming better than him and he didn't see himself progressing fast enough.

Second EMS those eyes where given to him by his brother, come on now we all know itachi was not serious in that fight and once again if it wasn't for oro curse mark which was given to him he would have also lost that fight.

Now lastly everyone is saying current naruto > current sasuke that sasuke needs another power up that he will probably get rinnegan. We just learned that you can't get rinnegan unless you have senju DNA, so in order for him to obtain rinnegan senju DNA has to be given to him.

So stop all this nonsense about naruto being only strong because of kurma, Sasuke was given power too that he didn't obtain himself.

Sasuke..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kay here's a question for you wise guy, name one battle where Naruto didn't need the Kyuubi's chakra to defeat the enemy aside from Kiba and Kakuzu. I don't wanna sound like a di-ck but Sasuke's power is because he has a gekke genkei, but you are a hypocrit if you say he gets his power handed to him compared to Naruto, whereas Naruto is like '' I'm gonna use my own power to defeat the enemy'' next thing you know he goes 8 tails on pain's ass by removing the seal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cursed Prince

SoupAddicttt

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kay here's a question for you wise guy, name one battle where Naruto didn't need the Kyuubi's chakra to defeat the enemy aside from Kiba and Kakuzu.
Name one battle where Sasuke didn't use sharingan. Trololol.
But seriously stop these threads. Who cares if they got their power from someone else, they will be equal in the end and you can't change it.

theRPGdude

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kay here's a question for you wise guy, name one battle where Naruto didn't need the Kyuubi's chakra to defeat the enemy aside from Kiba and Kakuzu.
Battle between Naruto and Kabuto.

Battle between Deidera, Green haired guy, Sasuke, Itachi clone, Tobi, Sia, Forth Hokage, The Nine Tails, His evil self, Gamabunta, The Raman guys rival, That fat guy on the crescent moon movie.

Last edited:

נıм

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kay here's a question for you wise guy, name one battle where Naruto didn't need the Kyuubi's chakra to defeat the enemy aside from Kiba and Kakuzu. I don't wanna sound like a di-ck but Sasuke's power is because he has a gekke genkei, but you are a hypocrit if you say he gets his power handed to him compared to Naruto, whereas Naruto is like '' I'm gonna use my own power to defeat the enemy'' next thing you know he goes 8 tails on pain's ass by removing the seal.
Pain

xxSalamanderxx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They both had powers given..
Because of one, the other grew strong
Because of Naruto, Sasuke grew strong to prove that he was superior
Because of Sasuke, Naruto grew strong to first match him and later to bring him back to the leaf..
They are the same, but the cool thing about Sasuke is that is in his blood..
He is like a sayin, he grows stronger because of his heratige..

Cursed Prince

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He unlocked 3 tomoe sharingan. And it doesnt really matter either way. Sasuke has mastered all his powers. Naruto hadnt until very recently. Whether you are given it or have it through genes, wat matters is that yu master it. Make that power yours. Just how Kakashi has the sharingan. it's HIS sharingan.

BladerItachi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Woah, woah what's with the hate on Sasuke??? Yes, most of his OP jutsu are given but he is still amazing in terms of speed, agility, strength, tactics and endurance!!! You don't get that, you earn it!

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
whichever way u look at it u could say a ninja was given there power ..... for example naruto learned rasengan ....... he was given this power by jiraiya because it was jiraiya who taught him .................... this is how stupid these threads are becoming ......... so wat if its not there power... onces it is theirs they are free to do watever they will with it and they still have to work somewhat to obtain it

in sasukes case he has risks with his such as u get the CM by going through a lot of pain and even dying once ......
MS u have the possibility of going blind and it puts strain on the eyes
EMS u need a sibling with a common power
not many uchiha have this

in narutos case the 9 tails was hindering him to begin with, he then had to learn how to use him and make friends with him.... even going in the 9 tails state at the beginning of shippuden harmed him

Last edited:

Kira Vs L

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I never said that naruto power wasn't given to him and that he doesn't use it all the time. All I was saying was that sasuke also was given power. And it's funny that you exclude kakuzu fight where he didn't use the nine tails power for no good reason.

-Shiro-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
um i think he used kyubi in kakuzu fight to