All Sasuke's power was a result of someone giving it to him?

brycen27

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kay here's a question for you wise guy, name one battle where Naruto didn't need the Kyuubi's chakra to defeat the enemy aside from Kiba and Kakuzu.
Mizuki (Episode 1) - Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu
Baby Shukaku (Shukaku with Gaara legs) - 2000 Clone combo
Kabuto (Sennin Fight) - Rasengan
Fodder Mist (Chuunin Exams) - Fought all night with shadow clones
Itachi Clone (Gaara Rescue) - Oodama Rasengan
3rd Raikage (War Arc) - Rasengan

Pain (Destruction of Leaf):
Deva Path - Plain Rasengan
Asura Path - Sage Mode Punch
Preta Path - Sage Mode Chakra
Human Path - Rasenshuriken
Animal Path - Sage Art: Double Rasengan
Naraka Path- Sage Art: Double Rasengan

"Kyuubi" (Chakra Tug-of-War) - Sage Art: Rasengan Barrage + Rasenshuriken

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kay here's a question for you wise guy, name one battle where Naruto didn't need the Kyuubi's chakra to defeat the enemy aside from Kiba and Kakuzu. I don't wanna sound like a di-ck but Sasuke's power is because he has a gekke genkei, but you are a hypocrit if you say he gets his power handed to him compared to Naruto, whereas Naruto is like '' I'm gonna use my own power to defeat the enemy'' next thing you know he goes 8 tails on pain's ass by removing the seal.
Sauske has not won a single fight in shippuden, except deidra's using manda, which was given to him, he has saved fighting,danzo,mizukage, raikage, oonki, and bee by a power given to him, itachi had to save him from orochimaru so I don't count that as a victory, you can if you want but orochimaru was on his death bed

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They both had powers given..
Because of one, the other grew strong
Because of Naruto, Sasuke grew strong to prove that he was superior
Because of Sasuke, Naruto grew strong to first match him and later to bring him back to the leaf..
They are the same, but the cool thing about Sasuke is that is in his blood..
He is like a sayin, he grows stronger because of his heratige..
Dont disgrace DBZ by comparing it to sasuke or anything naurto related...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol you serious this is pointless naruto was given the kyuubi and sasuke was given the Mangekyo sharingan but besides that they also learned jutsus on there own naruto learned sage mode it was not given to him and sasuke learn kirin that wasn't given to him either naruto also learned rasen shuriken and super massive rasengan barrage so seriously this thread is pointless they both got gifted powers but they also learned some techs themselves like sasukes ability to manipulate and change the shape of his chidori that he learned how to do on his own....so why even argue bout this there gonna be equal in the end anyway

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sauske has not won a single fight in shippuden, except deidra's using manda, which was given to him, he has saved fighting,danzo,mizukage, raikage, oonki, and bee by a power given to him, itachi had to save him from orochimaru so I don't count that as a victory, you can if you want but orochimaru was on his death bed
actually during the danzo fight he was not saved apparently your not watching the same fight he beat danzo by putting a chidori spear through karin and even then danzo didnt die he blew himself up trying to take sasuke with him but tobi told him to move....another thing he didnt save him from oro he took oro out of him because he wanted to bestow him a new power

Omnislash X SageMode

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
after orochimaru GAVE him the curse mark...he seeked it out even more to gain power...naruto never exactly was like "dad give me the 9 tails to be strong" he went and controlled the 9 tailed fox and learned sage made in his own right...sauske's powers were earned or taught except the curse mark and im pretty sure thats what the OT was stating...all the OT was saying is curse mark was given to him and he DID need it to gain strength thru out part 1 of naruto

personally i still think they both are strong outside of how/where they got their "powers/techs" from...they both earned and trained to gain massive amount of strength.

true enigma

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting theory... but u do realize naruto was given the 9 tails and great uzumaki genetics right lol? The strongest characters just have great gifts, natural talent and gifts.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually during the danzo fight he was not saved apparently your not watching the same fight he beat danzo by putting a chidori spear through karin and even then danzo didnt die he blew himself up trying to take sasuke with him but tobi told him to move....another thing he didnt save him from oro he took oro out of him because he wanted to bestow him a new power
Idk what your watching, orochimaru was going to take control of Sauske at that point, Sauske had used the chakra that he was using to keep orochimaru from taking over, and about danzo, you may be right, I don't feel like re reading, that gives Sauske one single victory , if that's even what happened

JasonTheArgonaut

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kay here's a question for you wise guy, name one battle where Naruto didn't need the Kyuubi's chakra to defeat the enemy aside from Kiba and Kakuzu. I don't wanna sound like a di-ck but Sasuke's power is because he has a gekke genkei, but you are a hypocrit if you say he gets his power handed to him compared to Naruto, whereas Naruto is like '' I'm gonna use my own power to defeat the enemy'' next thing you know he goes 8 tails on pain's ass by removing the seal.
^^^this

narutoben10af

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the beginning of naruto, naruto beat mizuki with Multi shadow clone jutsu.

JIRAIYA perv

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmm .... i kind of agree but does it really matter who got his power handed to him ?? kishi gave naruto and sasuke a HELL OF A POWER UP, way too much specially for two shinobi of their age (at least he could have made them go train for a couple of years and return more grown up and strong), but i think that BOTH naruto and sasuke get crazy power ups and had their power handed to them ( both equally soc) .....