You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div></div>

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Boruto has so much lore and potential behind him. Not only Momoshiki taking a interest in him, but also Kinshiki and Urashiki looking down on Boruto.

Since Urashiki is just another underling of Momoshiki just as anyone predicted, the question remains at what point in the plot will he show up??

Do you think Momoshiki will contact Urashiki after Sasuke escaped with the scroll and that will all eventually lead up to infiltrate the chuunin exam? Maybe Urashiki will stumble Toneri before he meets up with Momo/Kinshiki and then One of the three ootsutki will fight Hinata. It all depends on how much the story is gonna change but I don't really doubt they gonna skip the fight so long as Toneri is in the picture, then the Hamura chakra manifesting into Hinata must also be prevalent.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Boruto has so much lore and potential behind him. Not only Momoshiki taking a interest in him, but also Kinshiki and Urashiki looking down on Boruto.

Since Urashiki is just another underling of Momoshiki just as anyone predicted, the question remains at what point in the plot will he show up??

Do you think Momoshiki will contact Urashiki after Sasuke escaped with the scroll and that will all eventually lead up to infiltrate the chuunin exam? Maybe Urashiki will stumble Toneri before he meets up with Momo/Kinshiki and then One of the three ootsutki will fight Hinata. It all depends on how much the story is gonna change but I don't really doubt they gonna skip the fight so long as Toneri is in the picture, then the Hamura chakra manifesting into Hinata must also be prevalent.
It depends on if they keep things consistent with the manga or not. By that I mean they could have him join Momo and Kin with their fights against Bee, Naruto, and the Kages, or they could have him operating in the background, fighting against Toneri and Hinata. Regardless, his part appears to be notably minor in terms of relevance, which is a shame.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21732319" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21732319">Hyuga Prodigy said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div><br /> <br /> Boruto has so much lore and potential behind him. Not only Momoshiki taking a interest in him, but also Kinshiki and Urashiki looking down on Boruto. <br /> <br /> Since Urashiki is just another underling of Momoshiki just as anyone predicted, the question remains at what point in the plot will he show up?? <br /> <br /> <br /> Do you think Momoshiki will contact Urashiki after Sasuke escaped with the scroll and that will all eventually lead up to infiltrate the chuunin exam? Maybe Urashiki will stumble Toneri before he meets up with Momo/Kinshiki and then One of the three ootsutki will fight Hinata. It all depends on how much the story is gonna change but I don't really doubt they gonna skip the fight so long as Toneri is in the picture, then the Hamura chakra manifesting into Hinata must also be prevalent. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>How is Urashiki underling of Momoshiki when he was suppose to be strongest of them 3? And shouldn't Momoshiki and Kinshiki be dead before they introduce Urashiki? and if Momoshiki is stronger then Urashiki and Kinshiki- both Naruto and Sasuke can solo this guys</div>

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Also, judging by the ending it would seem the Ootsutsuki are being affiliated with the color purple. Could tie into this perhaps?

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How is Urashiki underling of Momoshiki when he was suppose to be strongest of them 3? And shouldn't Momoshiki and Kinshiki be dead before they introduce Urashiki? and if Momoshiki is stronger then Urashiki and Kinshiki- both Naruto and Sasuke can solo this guys
The "strongest" was mistranslation. The actual statement was that Urashiki revered as a strong enemy of the Ootsutski clan like Kaguya.

Hmmm... The translation has a little error.

The used kanji is: 強敵 ( strong enemy, formidable enemy, tough enemy.

To define "stronger": 最強

"Urashiki enters!!... Urashiki, a strong enemy of the Otsutsuki clan as Kaguya, will stand in the way."

In one of the other variation translated scan with denki and sumire, there was a description beside Urashiki noted that "he will stand in the heroes way" something along the line which means he will tag along with Momoshiki and Kinshiki at some point in the story and the OP and ED proved to be the case.

Urashiki was initially supposed to be in the movie but was probably cut out because his appearance in the battle was too lengthy and I remember Kishi said something along of the line that he had to condense and reduce to only momo/kinshiki because it sticks with the father/son theme.

Also, judging by the ending it would seem the Ootsutsuki are being affiliated with the color purple. Could tie into this perhaps?

It's a big stretch. The anime often plays around with colors scheme to bring in the mood which usually doesn't correlate to anything. In that case, the purple palette probably trying to convey the evil aura of these villains where dark times approaches.

However one thing do caught my attention. As soon as Boruto activated his Joagan, it do correspond to the Ootsutski so who knows if Hamura chakra have any part in this.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The "strongest" was mistranslation. The actual statement was that Urashiki revered as a strong enemy of the Ootsutski clan like Kaguya.

In one of the other variation translated scan with denki and sumire, there was a description beside Urashiki noted that "he will stand in the heroes way" something along the line which means he will tag along with Momoshiki and Kinshiki at some point in the story and the OP and ED proved to be the case.

Urashiki was initially supposed to be in the movie but was probably cut out because his appearance in the battle was too lengthy and I remember Kishi said something along of the line that he had to condense and reduce to only momo/kinshiki because it sticks with the father/son theme.

It's a big stretch. The anime often plays around with colors scheme to bring in the mood which usually doesn't correlate to anything. In that case, the purple palette probably trying to convey the evil aura of these villains where dark times approaches.

However one thing do caught my attention. As soon as Boruto activated his Joagan, it do correspond to the Ootsutski so who knows if Hamura chakra have any part in this.

Yeah, I know the colorization of both is probably a coincidence since purple symbolizes royalty and elegance, just thought I'd point it out regardless.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div></div>

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When Urashiki mentioned "the incident with the woman with the Byakugan was unfortunate", at first I thought he was talking about Kaguya, but considering he should know Kaguya's name, since Momoshiki knows it, that seems unlikely that he would refer to Kaguya like that. And of course Urashiki says that the incident that involved that Byakugan woman was unfortunate and humiliating for Toneri. I guess this means the Dimensional Ootsutsuki family wanted to use the Tenseigan Weapon as a means of waging war against Earth, but Hinata and Naruto stopped it, hence why Urashiki says it's unfortunate for them. I also think Urashiki was talking about Hinata, since he clearly is aware of both her and Bolt, since he says Toneri "did something to that woman's son".

Oh maaaaan.... I think Hinata will actually be relevant soon. I don't want to get my hopes up though.

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Urashiki mentioned "the incident with the woman with the Byakugan was unfortunate", at first I thought he was talking about Kaguya, but considering he should know Kaguya's name, since Momoshiki knows it, that seems unlikely that he would refer to Kaguya like that. And of course Urashiki says that the incident that involved that Byakugan woman was unfortunate and humiliating for Toneri. I guess this means the Dimensional Ootsutsuki family wanted to use the Tenseigan Weapon as a means of waging war against Earth, but Hinata and Naruto stopped it, hence why Urashiki says it's unfortunate for them. I also think Urashiki was talking about Hinata, since he clearly is aware of both her and Bolt, since he says Toneri "did something to that woman's son".

lool.. At first i thought Urashiki was referring to Hanabi since Tenseigan and all but that last statement about "woman's son" makes it clear he was talking about Hinata. I guess he was probably talking about how his plan to repopulate with her failed or something.

Oh maaaaan.... I think Hinata will actually be relevant soon. I don't want to get my hopes up though.
Same. I think we are going to get the fight scene involving her when Naruto gets taken.