Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lool.. At first i thought Urashiki was referring to Hanabi since Tenseigan and all but that last statement about "woman's son" makes it clear he was talking about Hinata. I guess he was probably talking about how his plan to repopulate with her failed or something.

Same. I think we are going to get the fight scene involving her when Naruto gets taken.
From the way things are playing out, it seems they will make it that Urashiki will have little to no contact with Momoshiki and Kinshiki, at least up until the kidnap Naruto and somehow he ends up meeting up or running into the duo afterwards. I say run into them since it's unclear right now whether the three are together or just happened to arrive at the same time.

Urashiki is aware of both Hinata and Bolt, and he's aware of what Toneri did to Bolt, whatever that is, but Momoshiki viewed Bolt as nothing special until after he died, so clearly Urashiki is more well informed than the other two Ootsutsuki. This may be because he's part of the main family while the other two are rogues or from the branch family.

Whatever the case is, if they follow the manga, Urashiki will not relay any info about Toneri/Hinata/Bolt to Momoshiki. Which is why I think the two won't meet up, as this will explain why Urashiki would keep this information to himself. He also mentioned something about going after a "big catch" when leaving Toneri, and I think that big catch will either be Bolt or Hinata. Or it could be Naruto, but this is assuming he's acting seperatly from Momoshiki, as he could easily just be going after Naruto with the other two.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From the way things are playing out, it seems they will make it that Urashiki will have little to no contact with Momoshiki and Kinshiki, at least up until the kidnap Naruto and somehow he ends up meeting up or running into the duo afterwards. I say run into them since it's unclear right now whether the three are together or just happened to arrive at the same time.

Urashiki is aware of both Hinata and Bolt, and he's aware of what Toneri did to Bolt, whatever that is, but Momoshiki viewed Bolt as nothing special until after he died, so clearly Urashiki is more well informed than the other two Ootsutsuki. This may be because he's part of the main family while the other two are rogues or from the branch family.

Whatever the case is, if they follow the manga, Urashiki will not relay any info about Toneri/Hinata/Bolt to Momoshiki. Which is why I think the two won't meet up, as this will explain why Urashiki would keep this information to himself. He also mentioned something about going after a "big catch" when leaving Toneri, and I think that big catch will either be Bolt or Hinata. Or it could be Naruto, but this is assuming he's acting seperatly from Momoshiki, as he could easily just be going after Naruto with the other two.
Urashiki will probably meetup with Momo/Kinshiki prior to the infiltration of the chuunin exam because in EP 55 summary, Ken Xyro interpretation was "Momoshiki and the others" appeared from different dimension and attacked Killer Bee. He'll keep the information to himself though.

Momoshiki was after the biiju chakra so while his aim was Naruto at the same time, Urashiki have ulterior motives and this would lead to his battle against Hinata with Hamura chakra which is likely his big catch. Toneri does something to awaken Boruto untapped potential with his Joagan and we know Joagan is the Byakugan blood stated by Momoshiki. Hinata shares the same blood lineage as Toneri so there're definately strong correlation there considering the fact that The Last further cemented into the movie plot . so Maybe while Hinata ran back to save Naruto, Urashiki will probably be there to stop her track.

I'd say this because Boruto have no idea what happened to his mother so that should tell us that Hinata was never there with Boruto when the abduction of Naruto took place. Urashiki seems to be well informed with Hinata. This could also bring my theory into fruition where he will likely confronted her because Hinata draws parallelism of Kaguya. Urashiki was based on his relation ship with the princess and the EP already demonstrated "The Dragon King" which was the inspiration concept from Ushimataro.

In some legends, on each of the four sides of the palace it is a different season, and one day in the palace is equal to a century outside its boundaries. The most famous legend about the palace concerns Urashima Tarō's visit to Ryūgū-jō for three days.

Or perhaps Boruto fainted during that incident after Momoshiki blasted everyone and Hinata jumped in into the fray. It could go either way but who knows how much of a big role Hinata plays in.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Urashiki will probably meetup with Momo/Kinshiki prior to the infiltration of the chuunin exam because in EP 55 summary, Ken Xyro interpretation was "Momoshiki and the others" appeared from different dimension and attacked Killer Bee. He'll keep the information to himself though.

Momoshiki was after the biiju chakra so while his aim was Naruto at the same time, Urashiki have ulterior motives and this would lead to his battle against Hinata with Hamura chakra which is likely his big catch. Toneri does something to awaken Boruto untapped potential with his Joagan and we know Joagan is the Byakugan blood stated by Momoshiki. Hinata shares the same blood lineage as Toneri so there're definately strong correlation there considering the fact that The Last further cemented into the movie plot . so Maybe while Hinata ran back to save Naruto, Urashiki will probably be there to stop her track.

I'd say this because Boruto have no idea what happened to his mother so that should tell us that Hinata was never there with Boruto when the abduction of Naruto took place. Urashiki seems to be well informed with Hinata. This could also bring my theory into fruition where he will likely confronted her because Hinata draws parallelism of Kaguya. Urashiki was based on his relation ship with the princess and the EP already demonstrated "The Dragon King" which was the inspiration concept from Ushimataro.

Or perhaps Boruto fainted during that incident after Momoshiki blasted everyone and Hinata jumped in into the fray. It could go either way but who knows how much of a big role Hinata plays in.
Aww man.. these were good reads. The consensus here is that there is a very high possibility Hinata faces Urashiki which i quite agree with you guys on.

Could it be? Does Hinata really get such a big role? The issue here though is if they face in that blank moment that no one knows what happened iirc.. wouldn't that imply Hinata wins? I've always thought she lost Hamura's chakra but if they were to go down this route, then i see the chakra coming into play. Its too much of a stretch though imo.. do you guys think its possible? Or they stalemate and Urashiki ends up accompanying Momo and Kin to absorb the chakra from Naruto?

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Well, it's still unclear how big of a role he'll be playing, since the possibility of him living unlike the other two still exists, though if he ends up fighting the Kages like the ending showed, then he will likely die with the other Ootsutsuki. And all things considered, Urashiki has shown up MUCH earlier than Momoshiki and Kinshiki from the looks of it, given he's arrived before the exams started while Momoshiki and Kinshiki arrived on Earth shortly after Sasuke arrived, which further seems to indicate he is working separate from those two.

Yeah, if Hinata is fighting anyone, and if the writers plan on keeping things in line with the manga, it would make sense for Hinata to fight Urashiki than fighting Momoshiki or Kinshiki. Think about it like this. If Hinata confronted Momoshiki and Kinshiki, the two would easily beat her, but if it's Urashiki in a 1 v 1, that makes more sense for Hinata. Not only that, but Momoshiki could very well learn that Hinata is Naruto's wife if she tried rescuing him, and in turn, he would know she is Bolt's mother, which wouldn't make sense since he had no idea Bolt had Byakugan blood, which is why I think she and Momoshiki will not encounter each other.

I think Urashiki being tied to Hinata is further cemented just based on how he talked about her, or rather how the writers went about his dialogue.

Naruto was more pivotal in The Lasts' events than Hinata, yet despite that, the writer's had Urashiki say "That incident with the Byakugan woman" instead of having him say "that incident with the fox boy". Likewise, instead of calling Bolt "that child" or "that boy" or something similar, the writer's had him say "that woman's son", again, this not only shows us that Urashiki knows about Bolt's power, unlike Momoshiki, but that the writer's deliberately chose to reference Hinata when Urashiki was talking. So it's clear Urashiki has more of an interest in Bolt's mother than Momoshiki, who is interested in his father.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aww man.. these were good reads. The consensus here is that there is a very high possibility Hinata faces Urashiki which i quite agree with you guys on.

Could it be? Does Hinata really get such a big role? The issue here though is if they face in that blank moment that no one knows what happened iirc.. wouldn't that imply Hinata wins? I've always thought she lost Hamura's chakra but if they were to go down this route, then i see the chakra coming into play. Its too much of a stretch though imo.. do you guys think its possible? Or they stalemate and Urashiki ends up accompanying Momo and Kin to absorb the chakra from Naruto?
Urashiki did say he isn't allowed to kill one of their own, so that may be how Hinata is spared. Though granted she isn't exactly an Ootsutsuki, but it could still play out like that. I don't know whether Hamura's Chakra will come into play, though it would seem natural given the importance this episode gave Hinata and The Last's incident, but what I do know is that him defeating Hinata will be the most obvious conclusion followed by him joining the Kage fight. At least based on the manga and ending, though I wouldn't mind them stalemating each other and Urashiki being forced to retreat upon reinforcements arriving. It really does matter what his motives are, which with any luck, we will see in a week or two.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also, according to the preview of Bee's scene, he will be facing two Ootsutsuki members, which further seems to cement that Urashiki is acting separately from them and/or that he will not be making much contact with them so as to stay in line with the manga.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, Urashiki will probably be there at certain situation and probably lurking behind the scene when Momoshiki/Kinshiki are at the center stage of the attention. This would fill in the gap with the movie plot aligning to the Manga continuity. However Urashiki did joined up with Momo/Kinshiki in the final battle so we don't how things will play out in the anime neither do we know the direction the anime is going to take when characters like Sumire, Denki and Iwabe are still in the picture.

Also, according to the preview of Bee's scene, he will be facing two Ootsutsuki members, which further seems to cement that Urashiki is acting separately from them and/or that he will not be making much contact with them so as to stay in line with the manga.
We dont know for certain. Next EP infers to Sasuke vs Kinshiki in the flashback and the next episode after that is where Bee will get attacked by Momoshiki according to the summary.

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I love how the main branch of the ootsuki clan refers and thinks of Boruto as Hinata's son instead Naruto's son, even Momoshiki acknowledges that Naruto couldnt passed down his power to his son and then later referenced his Byakugan blood. Everything that make him special is because of his Hyuga side.

What a way to turn things on the nose since everyone expected Boruto to be Naruto 2.0 or that anyone could have been his mother and that it wouldnt make a difference, when in reality (since the chapter 10 and the anime started) hes Uzumaki in name only. Hes basically a Hyuga/Ootsuki with blonde hair and blue eyes.

I mean we all already know this but this episode 100% confirms it, the 1st 2 minutes have been the best content we had in 40 episodes.

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We dont know for certain. Next EP infers to Sasuke vs Kinshiki in the flashback and the next episode after that is where Bee will get attacked by Momoshiki according to the summary.
The summary says Bee fights two Ootsutsuki, so it leaves questions as to what Urashiki is doing, since it seems he isn't after the Tailed Beasts.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

I love how Naruto now refers to Hinata as "mom" around his kids. He's such a dad:blush:

Also just gonna leave this here for later use

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Reactions: Jinrou

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Manga artists are really something though. There are even different views of Himawari's teddy xD. Love these.

Is this Hinata from the Hokage oneshot?

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It turns out urashiki will be with momo/kin in the preview when they attacked bee. Also how come it took centuries up until this point that Momo/Kinshiki just now realizes that kaguya was vanished??

Yet the ootsutski clan watched over the incident during the Last.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It turns out urashiki will be with momo/kin in the preview when they attacked bee. Also how come it took centuries up until this point that Momo/Kinshiki just now realizes that kaguya was vanished??

Yet the ootsutski clan watched over the incident during the Last.
Maybe the dimension they are from has different time speed. So a week for them = one thousand years.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto Shinden "Naruto New Legend".

- Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Chouji!?

- Awww... Hima wants a toy/stuffed animal from Kurama, called: "キュウビのクラマ" / Kurama Nine Tails (Kyubi no Kurama).

- Participation of Kakashi and Sasuke.

lmao, I didn't think Naruto/Himawari novel will include Sasuke and Kakashi helping Himawari stuff animals XD

Also does this foreshadow that Naruto will pass on his chakra to Himawari or that she will eventually become Jiinchiruke of the Ninetails??

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Once again, it would seem Urashiki is acting separately from Momshiki and Kinshiki. We see that Momoshiki and Kinshiki were in the Lava World when Urashiki shows up and says it's been a long time since they've seen each other, meaning that Urashiki was dispatched by the higher ups to Earth for a separate reason than as to why Momoshiki and Kinshiki were going to Earth.

Also, it would seem Hirasaka is in fact a Byakugan Alien power, since Urashiki was able to use it, which means it is not related to the RenniSharingan.

It would also seem like the Kaguya fillers are being alluded to here, since Urashiki mentions how Kaguya became attached to someone on Earth and decided to stay there. I hope her actual background is fleshed out more beyond those fillers, because they honestly felt to half-hearted and rushed.

Another thing to note is that Urashiki was not planning on going after the Tailed Beasts, at least, that is what it seemed like, as he was surprised to see that Momoshiki and Kinshiki were going after the Tailed Beasts and even told them to wait when they entered the Hirasaka portal, and he only went to Earth itself simply to follow Momoshiki and Kinshiki. So this is further evidence to suggest that the big catch he was talking about with Toneri is not the Tailed Beasts, which leaves the question of what is the big catch he is after?

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Once again, it would seem Urashiki is acting separately from Momshiki and Kinshiki. We see that Momoshiki and Kinshiki were in the Lava World when Urashiki shows up and says it's been a long time since they've seen each other, meaning that Urashiki was dispatched by the higher ups to Earth for a separate reason than as to why Momoshiki and Kinshiki were going to Earth.

Also, it would seem Hirasaka is in fact a Byakugan Alien power, since Urashiki was able to use it, which means it is not related to the RenniSharingan.

It would also seem like the Kaguya fillers are being alluded to here, since Urashiki mentions how Kaguya became attached to someone on Earth and decided to stay there. I hope her actual background is fleshed out more beyond those fillers, because they honestly felt to half-hearted and rushed.

Another thing to note is that Urashiki was not planning on going after the Tailed Beasts, at least, that is what it seemed like, as he was surprised to see that Momoshiki and Kinshiki were going after the Tailed Beasts and even told them to wait when they entered the Hirasaka portal, and he only went to Earth itself simply to follow Momoshiki and Kinshiki. So this is further evidence to suggest that the big catch he was talking about with Toneri is not the Tailed Beasts, which leaves the question of what is the big catch he is after?
We don't know the full pedigree of the Ootsutski clan yet. Hirasaka emanating as the property of the byakugan is still up in the air considering Ootsutski consume others in their arm which is also likely to be manifested with the chakra fruit. This could explain how Kinshiki prolong his lives span and thrive for the next centuries. Perhaps the higher ups of the Main Family institute a law to prohibit anyone to kill the Ootsutski member for that matter. Then again, the rinnegan on Urashiki appeared to be nowhere much like Kinshiki so the idea that the Joagan have the ability to enter portals which is the mutation form of the Byakugan is also possibility.

The "Big catch" might as well have to do with Boruto Joagan. Remember that the reason why Urashiki was set to motion in the first place was to stop Toneri due to influencing Boruto and hasten the development of the Joagan.