Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok I understand oda said in a one on one BET on kaido, but he also said if akainu tried he could get one piece within a year because of how strong he is which is something kaido hasn't done in many, many years.

Now we have to assume whatever beast kaido turns into, that it's most unique ability is gonna be that his scales or skin is impenetrable, meaning he could probably only be defeated by blunt/force type attacks, like whitebeards earth quake which is why he was probably stronger at the time ( if he doesn't have a heart attack) .

Now these are assumptions of course but it's kinda common sense going from the Manga, so I could go without people being dumbasses and saying (we haven't seen kaido fight blah blah) because like I said, it almost common sense with all the times he's been trying to die.

Now he could turn into a dragon, oni, etc we don't know but he's probably got some fire base moves which wouldn't affect akainu so it would most likely be a physical bout.

I think akainus lava would eventually get through kaido but it will take A LOT butwe know he can stay fighting and we know for a FACT akainu can tank kaidos moves. He tanked two haki enhanced hits by one of the best haki users in one piece and whitebeard still has shown the most powerful and devastating attacks in all of one piece.

So imo they tank each other with akainu eventually breaking through and winning. And sure I might be a little biased haha

Going by feats akainu has more resistance to haki than any other character that has ever been shown in one piece and that can't even be argued, whitebeard was sick and old but oda said that didn't affect his power level , the only thing that gave akainu the edge was that whitebeard had a heart attack and was left open and I admit, if he didn't have a heart attack he would've most likely stomped akainu, but akainu also ripped half his face of with one of his weakest attacks so idk.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: AwakenedSama

Jaylord

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaido will win this one. I mean if whitebeard dont have a heart attack then he cant hold back or he doesn't hesitate to attack in full force and akainu will not hold much longer

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He actually said if akainu was the main character which is a lot different. I am certain the marines have been trying to get one piece for years to prevent the big names pirates from getting it.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok I understand oda said in a one on one BET on kaido, but he also said if akainu tried he could get one piece within a year because of how strong he is which is something kaido hasn't done in many, many years.

Now we have to assume whatever beast kaido turns into, that it's most unique ability is gonna be that his scales or skin is impenetrable, meaning he could probably only be defeated by blunt/force type attacks, like whitebeards earth quake which is why he was probably stronger at the time ( if he doesn't have a heart attack) .

Now these are assumptions of course but it's kinda common sense going from the Manga, so I could go without people being dumbasses and saying (we haven't seen kaido fight blah blah) because like I said, it almost common sense with all the times he's been trying to die.

Now he could turn into a dragon, oni, etc we don't know but he's probably got some fire base moves which wouldn't affect akainu so it would most likely be a physical bout.

I think akainus lava would eventually get through kaido but it will take A LOT butwe know he can stay fighting and we know for a FACT akainu can tank kaidos moves. He tanked two haki enhanced hits by one of the best haki users in one piece and whitebeard still has shown the most powerful and devastating attacks in all of one piece.

So imo they tank each other with akainu eventually breaking through and winning. And sure I might be a little biased haha

Going by feats akainu has more resistance to haki than any other character that has ever been shown in one piece and that can't even be argued, whitebeard was sick and old but oda said that didn't affect his power level , the only thing that gave akainu the edge was that whitebeard had a heart attack and was left open and I admit, if he didn't have a heart attack he would've most likely stomped akainu, but akainu also ripped half his face of with one of his weakest attacks so idk.

What do you guys think?
Oda said that if the protagonist of his story had the strength of Akainu at the start of the story than the story would end in about a year.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Big Mom hyped the shit out of Kaido and Shanks claiming that she is weaker than them despite all the carnage she can cause.
Big Mom was needing Giants help to go up against them.

No way Akainu is beating Kaido. Hell I am pretty sure Akainu will struggle to beat even Kaido's strongest Calamity so no way he can beat Kaido himself.

I wonder if Akainu can beat Big Mom even.

Reactions: Sakazuki

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda said that if the protagonist of his story had the strength of Akainu at the start of the story than the story would end in about a year.
No he said akainu himself

He actually said if akainu was the main character which is a lot different. I am certain the marines have been trying to get one piece for years to prevent the big names pirates from getting it.
It's not that different, still something no other character has ever received from oda

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he said akainu himself

It's not that different, still something no other character has ever received from oda
I don't think so and I've heard various conflicting answers. I don't own the piece where he said that so I don't know for sure but the scans I've seen say if he made his protagonist as strong as Akainu OP would end in a year. Can you show me the quote you're talking about?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cause you know right? Cause you're oda give me your legit reasons and let's debate this out
Well I'm not bias when it comes to Akainu, and I pay attention to what Oda writes in his manga that's why I know. But whatever. Let's take this step by step and point 2 things that are wrong before continuing.

1. "Akainu finding one piece in a year and always betting on Kaidou." You said that just because Akainu can find onepiece in a year, that makes him stronger than Kaidou just because he did it.

-This is wrong. Akainu finding onepiece in a year is ambiguous. You don't know what scenario needs to take place in order for him to find onepiece in a year. He didn't specify if he was in luffy's situation or in Rogers situation which is really different because the pirates were way stronger back ten then they are now. You're assuming that finding onepiece in a year means you're stronger. That's not the case. It could be that Akainu wouldn't stop to help civilians (luffy) or harm civilians (Kidd) during his journey. There are many factors that you are not counting and everyone has their story on why. Whitebeard was the closest to Rogers in finding Onepiece and he knows it is real, but like Doflamingo said he decided to honor the thrown of Rogers and not take onepiece. Shanks already been there, and he's basically doing the same. So you need to think about the situation and see how vague it is because assumptions are not facts.

2. "Whitebeards Haki being the strongest"

-This one is short. Whitebeard does not have the strongest Haki, if anything that would be Shanks or Rayleigh. Whitebeard at base had enormous strength even when he was young like Big mam and weevil. And his devil fruit power adds to that destructive power being able to destroy the seaform of a marine base island.
The reason why his Haki isn't the strongest is because during the time he did not rely on his strength to attack his opponents with Haki, they remained unharmed.
Aokiji was attacked with Haki, and he was not severely injuries. Blackbeard was slashed with Haki and he wasn't bisected in half with it. If Whitebeard's Haki was that strong, we would not see aokiji and Blackbeard in timeskip by now.

Jaylord

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're talking like you can find one piece with ease. If so then how come the yonko cant find it yet? There are three yonko that fighting over one piece(excluding shanks). I can understand if its one who are trying to find that one, but three? How come dude? They have a lot of infos,large territories,big organization that can help them find it. That's not oda trying to point out. Pls Understand it dude. You are sounded like a laughingstock.

Kaido wins extreme diff. Those who think Kaido med diff needs to reread the manga and I rarely say that.....
How can you say so?

Kaido wins mid diff....no need to read
I will go with this one

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty sure you tell people to reread the manga in almost every vs thread.
I do? If you can post those occasions, it'd be nice cause I can find them. I rarely post here and rarely say that. I usually repeat that to people who tell me to reread the manga on topics that says Sabo=Fuji, Luffy>BM etc.. The dumb topics.