chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At the time akainus strength was hyped to find one piece in under a year... it's been two years now imagine how strong he is. It's also obvious the world government doesn't give those titles out to there own men. When has anyone ever been called anything besides a rank, or a color and a animal?

And akainu is one of odas favorite characters
Along with killing the pks son, basically killing wb, and being the only person to destroy luffys will 100%

Current akainu is on prime wb and Roger level atm mark my words
That's not what Oda said though. Oda said if he had his MC start with the strength Akainu had/has then the story would end in two years meaning he wants a story about growth not so much monsters. Not literally that Akainu(in story) would be able to find Raftel and claim PK treasure in 2 years.

It's also obvious the world government doesn't give those titles out to there own men.
I'm not talking about just the Marines but all the world referred to WB as WSM, if the majority of the OP population believed Akainu(on his own) was responsible for the death of WB then wouldn't at least someone be referring to him as WSM but instead that's went to Kaido(in a sense, not here to argue creature vs man) it just seems weird to me when his fans try to push this idea that he killed WV when it doesn't appear to be the consensus of the OP world.

Current akainu is on prime wb and Roger level atm mark my words
I'll agree he's on their level in that he can compete against them and make it interesting but I don't believe he'd have beaten either of them 1 on 1 when they were at their best. WB at his worst was still a good match despite how people like to try and paint it.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not what Oda said though. Oda said if he had his MC start with the strength Akainu had/has then the story would end in two years meaning he wants a story about growth not so much monsters. Not literally that Akainu(in story) would be able to find Raftel and claim PK treasure in 2 years.

I'm not talking about just the Marines but all the world referred to WB as WSM, if the majority of the OP population believed Akainu(on his own) was responsible for the death of WB then wouldn't at least someone be referring to him as WSM but instead that's went to Kaido(in a sense, not here to argue creature vs man) it just seems weird to me when his fans try to push this idea that he killed WV when it doesn't appear to be the consensus of the OP world.

I'll agree he's on their level in that he can compete against them and make it interesting but I don't believe he'd have beaten either of them 1 on 1 when they were at their best. WB at his worst was still a good match despite how people like to try and paint it.
Thank you for proving me right

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not a healthy one or on his own. Are we really gonna act like a dying WB ='s beating a healthy WB just to help boost Akainu's hype? He doesn't need that boost and if anything I think it works to the opposite effect and turns some off of him when people act like Akainu could have beat a healthy WB on his own. If that were the case then why isn't the OP world referring to Akainu as the WSM?
Whitebeard’s attacks were said to be as potent as ever, and akainu took those attacks and still had enough in him to swat away wb commanders like nothing. WB can’t kill Akainu and manga proved it. On the other hand akainu fatally damaged wb on 3 different occasions, putting two holes in wb and taking half of his face. Akainu is probably the strongest character right now in op besides the end of series Luffy, BB, and possibly Sabo.