Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could Ace have come out the winner in his skirmish with Sakazuki if he'd had the higher ground?
When their fists clashed, Akainu was coming down at Ace from a higher position; now, if Ace had used his combustion thrusters and flew into the sky and then came down crashing on Akainu, do you think he would've been able to damage and come out on top in that brief fight?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it would delay the inevitable a lot more because in a 1 v 1 match Ace is only Warlord of the Sea level in terms of fighting power and his devil fruit is pointless against Akainu as it is.
We don't how strong Ace's Haki is and according to his novel during his super rookie years it was strong enough to defeat a Vice Admiral which isn't enough for Akainu since he survived a Yonkou haki level strike. Maybe if he used his flintlock pistol along with his haki and devil fruit it might do something? He put Blackbeard on edge using his batte skills so I see why not.

Sorry but I see Akainu winning this again due to devil fruit superiority and durability superiority.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it would delay the inevitable a lot more because in a 1 v 1 match Ace is only Warlord of the Sea level in terms of fighting power and his devil fruit is pointless against Akainu as it is.
We don't how strong Ace's Haki is and according to his novel during his super rookie years it was strong enough to defeat a Vice Admiral which isn't enough for Akainu since he survived a Yonkou haki level strike. Maybe if he used his flintlock pistol along with his haki and devil fruit it might do something? He put Blackbeard on edge using his batte skills so I see why not.

Sorry but I see Akainu winning this again due to devil fruit superiority and durability superiority.
I didn't read the novel yet.
Ace has Buso Haki?

Btw is novel canon?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't read the novel yet.
Ace has Buso Haki?
Yes he showed it for the first time in Sabody Park when facing a Vice Admiral during his super rookie days. It was basically the same time Luffy fought the pacifista and Kizaru is where Ace beat a vice admiral by using his newly awakened Buso Haki. He basically copied the VA that he was fighting and learned to use it throughout the battle.
This was all before he set out to the New World.
Btw is novel canon?
Oda is not the publisher but he got his hands in on the novel so it is canon.
It’s basically a Naruto to Boruto relationship. Boruto manga is still canon despite the different publisher working with the original creator.
You must be registered for see images

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think Akainu only won because he had the high ground and Ace was trying to shield his bro. I don't believe his magma is more portent than Ace's fire.

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ace < Pretimeskip Blackbeard < Akainu. Blackbeard himself said he wasn't ready for Akainu when he was bargaining for a marine ship.
Akainu is just another Logia, what's so special about him that puts him above other high caliber logia users? He never once used "Haki" in the war and was completely reliant on his DF in his fights.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Akainu is just another Logia, what's so special about him that puts him above other high caliber logia users? He never once used "Haki" in the war and was completely reliant on his DF in his fights.
haki didnt show back then. the very quote you replied to says BB, who can negate DFs, wasn't ready for Akainu, so Akainu very clearly has more than just his fruit going for him.

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

How do u know whitebeard used haki if akainu's df can over power ace then whitebeard can surely do the same to akainu of course WB has haki but i have yet to see a really strong pirate try to actually kill an admiral actually that would boost their bounty up and i know they would love that so i think its just something else

OT: there's no way aces fire would hurt akainu but ace could easily have dodged that attack but then it would've hit luffy i dont think akainu's haki is that strong

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do u know whitebeard used haki if akainu's df can over power ace then whitebeard can surely do the same to akainu of course WB has haki but i have yet to see a really strong pirate try to actually kill an admiral actually that would boost their bounty up and i know they would love that so i think its just something else

OT: there's no way aces fire would hurt akainu but ace could easily have dodged that attack but then it would've hit luffy i dont think akainu's haki is that strong
Whitebeard used Haki on Akainu when he back fisted his torso. If Whitebeard didn’t use Haki then his logia intangible powers would’ve gone right through the paramythia quake punch just like Aokiji did.
And Whitebeard did try to kill Akainu but he fell unconscious for a moment before tunneling his way underground away from Whitebeard. If not for Blackbeard killing Whitebeard, Akainu might’ve died.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There is no such warlard level. I mean, Mihawk cant fight with Shanks and Doflamingo seem to be able to take down Sawaki an Admiral level.

Ace was pretty strong but being in inpel down might have lower his power a bit. After all he was gonna die soon. With his bounty he should have a good level of armament haki.

But I think he cant take Akainu.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no such warlard level. I mean, Mihawk cant fight with Shanks and Doflamingo seem to be able to take down Sawaki an Admiral level.
You mean "Warlord" and yes, there is such a thing called Warlord level. THe world govt. uses them to establish the 3 great powers, to say that there is no such thing as Warlord level is like saying there's no such thing as Yonkou level. People like Mihawk will always be an exception to the rule because he is that anomaly just like Garp is a Vice Admiral yet he's way above Vice Admiral level or even Admiral level for that matter.

@bold is laughable at best, Doflamingo is nowhere near admiral level. Every admiral would smash him silly, even Aokiji was seconds away from one-shotting him in Punk Hazard before he wisely declined that fight with his life in tact.
He's not even near Yonkou First Mate level let alone Admiral level so you gotta chill with that.
Ace was pretty strong but being in inpel down might have lower his power a bit. After all he was gonna die soon. With his bounty he should have a good level of armament haki.

But I think he cant take Akainu.
I know Ace is strong, that's why they put him down in level 6 with all the other Warlord level people down there. Still, I'm not going to overhype his buso haki to levels that have not been confirmed in the manga or novel. If you agree with me that he can't beat Akainu, then what are you trying to say?

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean "Warlord" and yes, there is such a thing called Warlord level. THe world govt. uses them to establish the 3 great powers, to say that there is no such thing as Warlord level is like saying there's no such thing as Yonkou level. People like Mihawk will always be an exception to the rule because he is that anomaly just like Garp is a Vice Admiral yet he's way above Vice Admiral level or even Admiral level for that matter.

@bold is laughable at best, Doflamingo is nowhere near admiral level. Every admiral would smash him silly, even Aokiji was seconds away from one-shotting him in Punk Hazard before he wisely declined that fight with his life in tact.
He's not even near Yonkou First Mate level let alone Admiral level so you gotta chill with that.

I know Ace is strong, that's why they put him down in level 6 with all the other Warlord level people down there. Still, I'm not going to overhype his buso haki to levels that have not been confirmed in the manga or novel. If you agree with me that he can't beat Akainu, then what are you trying to say?
Well I know there is a warlord level, but not a concrete specific level. I mean, not all warlord would have 50 points of power (just to put a number) but I think it just starts from a specific level. For example Pirate above 500 million bounty could be consider a Warlord but it wont have a top or limite to the warlord level. That is what I meant to say there is no warlord level.

About Doflamingo, that guy could fight Katakuri but not win. He could beat Cracker for sure. I could see Doflamingo as a 1 billion level threat power. Aokji did indeed froze him, Doflamingo ignore him and still attacked Smoker without hesitation. He did not retire because Aokji was more than what he could chew, Doflamingo is smart and knew fighting him wont bring nothing.

About Ace, well I agreed with you.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I know there is a warlord level, but not a concrete specific level. I mean, not all warlord would have 50 points of power (just to put a number) but I think it just starts from a specific level. For example Pirate above 500 million bounty could be consider a Warlord but it wont have a top or limite to the warlord level. That is what I meant to say there is no warlord level.
Warlord level is a lot more broad then you think it is but the level exist considering the fact that...
1. The world govt determines if you are of that level through feats and bounty before appointing you ( ). This why Warlord level is obviously a thing because you have to prove to the Government that you are of that level to become a Warlord.
You must be registered for see images
2. Your bounty goes up by 100 million belli every time you defeat a Warlord level person or a Warlord level threat.

Commanders on a yonkou ship (Not first mates) are on the same level as the Warlords as well.

About Doflamingo, that guy could fight Katakuri but not win. He could beat Cracker for sure. I could see Doflamingo as a 1 billion level threat power. Aokji did indeed froze him, Doflamingo ignore him and still attacked Smoker without hesitation. He did not retire because Aokji was more than what he could chew, Doflamingo is smart and knew fighting him wont bring nothing.
Not even. Even Big Mam knows that . Doflamingo cannot be a billion bounty threat if he couldn't even last more than 20 minutes against G4 Luffy. Cracker lasted 11 hours and Dogtooth 10 hours, but on top of that he also beat up G4 Bounceman Luffy with Power Mochi while Doflamingo was completely overwhelmed by G4 Bounceman to the point that he had no counter. He had to wait until his time ran out. yet Doflamingo couldn't even penetrate him at all with his haki kicks and strings.

Dogtooth (billion bounty First Mates) >>>> Cracker>>Doflamingo but Cracker and Doflamingo are in the same tier (Warlord level tier).

About Ace, well I agreed with you.
Okay

Last edited:

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Warlord level"....hilarious. Level never existed but apparently, its good to know Mihawk=Mingo=Croc=Hancock=Moriah=Jinbe=Kuma=Yami Teach=Buggy.