Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Akainu did not beat down Marco and he did not beat down Vista either, in fact Akainu didn't land a single hit on Vista. Whitebeard on the other hand smashed Akainu the whole way through right after he killed Ace.
Akainu landed one sucker punch/attack on Whitebeard during the whole beating but he was completely smashed unconscious before gaining conscious again by tunneling his way underground away from Whitebeard towards Jinbei.

During the whole time in the war the only time only time Akainu landed a hit on WB is when Whitebeard fell on the floor coughing from his illness. The only exception was the , besides that Whitebeard was just blewing out
Alright

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WB had half of his face blown off, but sure, WB ragdolled Akainu...
@bold And didn't even flinch. Yet when Akainu was hit he was actually ragdolled look at that image. Akainu literally lost the composure in his body while WB didn't. WB may have lost the fight against the Marines but he showed more than capable to hang with Akainu bar his illness.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold And didn't even flinch. Yet when Akainu was hit he was actually ragdolled look at that image. Akainu literally lost the composure in his body while WB didn't. WB may have lost the fight against the Marines but he showed more than capable to hang with Akainu bar his illness.
WB got overpowered by every admiral he faced(who wasn't using full strength) mano-e-mano. He could get an advantage with a sneak attack. If the sneak attack counts, then it just enforces Akainu and the admirals being above WB as one hart attack allowed even fodder to stab WB after Akainu punched a hole in his chest. Akainu couldn't easily burned his head off with all that time.

That wasn't half but he did take a chunk of his face off, regardless my point still stands. I'm not sure why you're quoting on my conversation with Uverdore9 when you still thought that Doflamingo low diff Law on his own?
Better than thinking Sabo=Fujitora, not understanding your own logic and naming yourself after a pedophile *shrugs*

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Better than thinking Sabo=Fujitora, not understanding your own logic
:lmao: Sabo is the only one to ever fight Admiral Issho to a standstill and you think your idiotic
logic is better? :lol Look at this boy.
and naming yourself after a pedophile *shrugs*
A pedophile? My usernam is Tobi not Obito, not to mention Obito is the same age as Rin. So you just further proved my on why you're such a dumbass.
Especially coming from a nazi that can't even spell "Wandenreich" properly. Fool :coffee:

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lmao: Sabo is the only one to ever fight Admiral Issho to a standstill and you think your idiotic
logic is better? :lol Look at this boy.

A pedophile? My usernam is Tobi not Obito, not to mention Obito is the same age as Rin. So you just further proved my on why you're such a dumbass.
Especially coming from a nazi that can't even spell "Wandenreich" properly. Fool :coffee:
You constantly call people boys yet matches wits with them. So are you a boy or an immature man child?

Yep. Fought an admiral who was trying to stall and was still losing to the old man. Luffy=BM according to your logic since he clashed with BM.

So all this time and you still can't comprehend that Tobi is Obito????

Its how its pronounced depending on your dialect btw. Good to know all Germans are nazis also...way to be racist.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You constantly call people boys yet matches wits with them. So are you a boy or an immature man child?
Hahaha XD XD My God the irony

You must be registered for see images

Yep. Fought an admiral who was trying to stall and was still losing to the old man. Luffy=BM according to your logic since he clashed with BM.
1. Issho wasn't stalling for anything, that's just your idiotic speculation. He ended things when he had a change of heart and told Sabo that the fight wasn't going anywhere. If anything, Sabo was the one stalling for Luffy while Issho was suppose to be the one going after the alliance.

2. Sabo and Issho fought, Luffy and BM simply clashed but there was no fighting involved. So there is no "according to my logic" anything, you're just a complete idiot that wants to find any means to talk. Try to make actual sense when you type.

So all this time and you still can't comprehend that Tobi is Obito????

Its how its pronounced depending on your dialect btw. Good to know all Germans are nazis also...way to be racist.
1. So you can't comprehended that Tobi is an aliases of Obito and not actually spelled Obito, dumbass? In fact it is spiral zetsu's name who is called Tobi in the first place you idiot.

So I'm a racist now without knowing my ethnicity or racial background? Jesus Christ you're too easy. Just keep quiet boy you're making yourself look even more stupid then you did before. And I didn't even think that was even possible.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahaha XD XD My God the irony

1. Issho wasn't stalling for anything, that's just your idiotic speculation. He ended things when he had a change of heart and told Sabo that the fight wasn't going anywhere. If anything, Sabo was the one stalling for Luffy while Issho was suppose to be the one going after the alliance.

2. Sabo and Issho fought, Luffy and BM simply clashed but there was no fighting involved. So there is no "according to my logic" anything, you're just a complete idiot that wants to find any means to talk. Try to make actual sense when you type.

1. So you can't comprehended that Tobi is an aliases of Obito and not actually spelled Obito, dumbass? In fact it is spiral zetsu's name who is called Tobi in the first place you idiot.

So I'm a racist now without knowing my ethnicity or racial background? Jesus Christ you're too easy. Just keep quiet boy you're making yourself look even more stupid then you did before. And I didn't even think that was even possible.

But I never called you a boy nor said I was mature or immature so no irony here. You're the one who constantly replies on insults and self elevation......And damn you went as far as to screen cap. Its not that serious dude.

Sabo himself said Issho wasn't serious and found his motives suspicious. There's that. With BM, your logic dictates that Luffy stalemated her. Its not hard to understand.

Tobi is Obito in disguise. They're the same person but you can't understand that how????

You called me a nazi just because I had a German name. The implications of that explains itself.

You just can't relate to competent debates can you? Is that you have this invincible keyboard warrior persona?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But I never called you a boy nor said I was mature or immature so no irony here. You're the one who constantly replies on insults and self elevation......And damn you went as far as to screen cap. Its not that serious dude.
The irony is right there in bold because I myself never stated anything about maturity or being immature, tha't just your insecurities talking right there.
And oh please, I posted two laughing emojis and your here saying I'm serious? :lmao:

I'm not insulting you otherwise I would've called you a "retard", I'm being sincere here. You are actually an idiot, and I don't expect anything coherent or intelligent coming from any of your post. You've proved that to me before after I negged you in the past. Your opinions only answer to Riker, we all know that you're incapable of thinking for yourself. So like relax boy :lol

Sabo himself said Issho wasn't serious and found his motives suspicious. There's that. With BM, your logic dictates that Luffy stalemated her. Its not hard to understand.
1. Sabo didn't say any of that Mr. fanfic boy

2. Clash≠Fighting so it's really not that hard to comprehend simple English. Luffy didn't even stalemate in the clash so once again your stupid speculation has nothing to do with my logic when you can't even comprehend the simplicity of fighting and clashing logic.

Tobi is Obito in disguise. They're the same person but you can't understand that how????
I hope you realize that's what "aliases" means and all you did was repeat the same thing that I already stated. So this is a question that I should be asking you right now because clearly you don't understand. Do you see why now I said that you are idiotic?
You called me a nazi just because I had a German name. The implications of that explains itself.

You just can't relate to competent debates can you? Is that you have this invincible keyboard warrior persona?
I called you a nazi because you referred to my avatar name as a "pedophile." There is no deeper meaning then that of retaliation. So you don't just reply to me saying that my username is "pedophile" and call that debating.
The keyboard warrior started the moment you posted this:

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The irony is right there in bold because I myself never stated anything about maturity or being immature, tha't just your insecurities talking right there.
And oh please, I posted two laughing emojis and your here saying I'm serious? :lmao:
Yes and laughing emotes show how "not serious" someone is. Laughing doesn't make you right btw.

I'm not insulting you otherwise I would've called you a "retard", I'm being sincere here. You are actually an idiot, and I don't expect anything coherent or intelligent coming from any of your post. You've proved that to me before after I negged you in the past. Your opinions only answer to Riker, we all know that you're incapable of thinking for yourself. So like relax boy :lol
Calling people out of their names to discredit them is an insult and you rely on that cause you lack arguments yourself. You thinking Sabo=Fujitora is evident of your lack of understanding. Watch Jim Carrey movies. The Mask to be more specific, as its very insightful....the mask...

1. Sabo didn't say any of that Mr. fanfic boy

2. Clash≠Fighting so it's really not that hard to comprehend simple English. Luffy didn't even stalemate in the clash so once again your stupid speculation has nothing to do with my logic when you can't even comprehend the simplicity of fighting and clashing logic.
"Now that's what I'm talking about! Its no fun if you're not serious!!" while having bruises and breathing heavily. Followed by "what is he plotting!?", addressing his motives and weird actions during the fight. Not hard to understand. Mihawk=Vista now? Zoro=Fujitora? Since they clashed, fought off panel and walked away with no conclusive winner? Please use context. Its very effective.

I hope you realize that's what "aliases" means and all you did was repeat the same thing that I already stated. So this is a question that I should be asking you right now because clearly you don't understand. Do you see why now I said that you are idiotic?
And I hope you understand that an alias doesn't change that you're a 30 year old man in love with a 13 year old girl and fantasizing about living in a dream world with her. Oh yeah and it also doesn't change that you're the same person.

I called you a nazi because you referred to my avatar name as a "pedophile." There is no deeper meaning then that of retaliation. So you don't just reply to me saying that my username is "pedophile" and call that debating.
The keyboard warrior started the moment you posted this:
So making jokes about someone having a pedophile avatar is being a warrior? Yet constantly flexing online muscles and elevating yourself while generalizing german people as nazis is fine? Some crazy logic and standards you have there. I'm sure you understand this so I'll very simple: you generalized german people as nazis in your attempt to make a joke. Don't do stand up comedy....no better yet, do it. Should be good.

Since you're not good at this, let me assist you....the proper retort to the nazi thing was to say "So you generalize every person who likes Obito as a pedophile?" And I would've said "Of course not. A smart person would know its a joke and my avatar is that of a single father who surrounds himself with men and died by penetration."

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes and laughing emotes show how "not serious" someone is. Laughing doesn't make you right btw.
Well, now you know it does.

Calling people out of their names to discredit them is an insult and you rely on that cause you lack arguments yourself. You thinking Sabo=Fujitora is evident of your lack of understanding. Watch Jim Carrey movies. The Mask to be more specific, as its very insightful....the mask...
Once again you remain incoherent in making a point. Funny part is that you never refuted a point of Sabo≠Admiral Issho in the first place and to state otherwise is just your stupidity. I know more about Onepiece than you, so the only one who doesn't have any understanding of power gauging here is you.

"Now that's what I'm talking about! Its no fun if you're not serious!!" while having bruises and breathing heavily. Followed by "what is he plotting!?", addressing his motives and weird actions during the fight. Not hard to understand. Mihawk=Vista now? Zoro=Fujitora? Since they clashed, fought off panel and walked away with no conclusive winner? Please use context. Its very effective.
Sabo did not have any bruises on his face and he fought Issho, in fact , after he just straight out defeated everyone in the tournament so of course he would have heavy breathing. And the only time I remembered Sabo questioning Issho is after he finished the fight that he had with him, to which Issho explained himself:
Besides that everything else that you put in quotes is just a useless speculation that has not been confirmed neither here or there.
And for the last time already a Clash≠Fighting, so you're either being beyond stupid right now or incredibly stubborn because Mihawk clashing has nothing to relate with Sabo and Issho fighting each other. Vista didn't have a long drawn out fight like Sabo and Issho did so your comparison is just terrible and pathetic.

And I hope you understand that an alias doesn't change that you're a 30 year old man in love with a 13 year old girl and fantasizing about living in a dream world with her. Oh yeah and it also doesn't change that you're the same person.
1. Well for one I'm not a 30 year old man, I'm not even half way there yet neither do I fantasize about children. I'm not Obito.

2. That doesn't change the fact that your a stupid nazi that doesn't know how to spell "Wandenreich"

3. Keyboard warrior at it again calling me pedophile just because my avatar is named "rikudo tobi." Your the first to start trouble and the first to bitch about it. You're just retarded

So making jokes about someone having a pedophile avatar is being a warrior? Yet constantly flexing online muscles and elevating yourself while generalizing german people as nazis is fine? Some crazy logic and standards you have there. I'm sure you understand this so I'll very simple: you generalized german people as nazis in your attempt to make a joke. Don't do stand up comedy....no better yet, do it. Should be good.
Is this coming from the stupid nazi that called me a pedophile just because I have a Tobi avatar? You just keep doing a good job at making yourself look stupid you Nazi

Calling a real life person online a pedophile is no means a joke, that's a serious offense and a serious federal crime in my country. So if your trying to make this stupid talk a joke, then for sure don't you ever attempt in doing stand up comedy because all you'll be doing is asking for an ass kicking. Do you see your logic? Calling a human being a pedophile is funny now? Dumbass
Since you're not good at this, let me assist you....the proper retort to the nazi thing was to say "So you generalize every person who likes Obito as a pedophile?" And I would've said "Of course not. A smart person would know its a joke and my avatar is that of a single father who surrounds himself with men and died by penetration."
You still remain incoherent and non-translucent to simple logic and simple common sense. This is just rubbish and you're failing to make a point.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, now you know it does.

Once again you remain incoherent in making a point. Funny part is that you never refuted a point of Sabo≠Admiral Issho in the first place and to state otherwise is just your stupidity. I know more about Onepiece than you, so the only one who doesn't have any understanding of power gauging here is you.

Sabo did not have any bruises on his face and he fought Issho, in fact , after he just straight out defeated everyone in the tournament so of course he would have heavy breathing. And the only time I remembered Sabo questioning Issho is after he finished the fight that he had with him, to which Issho explained himself:
Besides that everything else that you put in quotes is just a useless speculation that has not been confirmed neither here or there.
And for the last time already a Clash≠Fighting, so you're either being beyond stupid right now or incredibly stubborn because Mihawk clashing has nothing to relate with Sabo and Issho fighting each other. Vista didn't have a long drawn out fight like Sabo and Issho did so your comparison is just terrible and pathetic.

1. Well for one I'm not a 30 year old man, I'm not even half way there yet neither do I fantasize about children. I'm not Obito.

2. That doesn't change the fact that your a stupid nazi that doesn't know how to spell "Wandenreich"

3. Keyboard warrior at it again calling me pedophile just because my avatar is named "rikudo tobi." Your the first to start trouble and the first to bitch about it. You're just retarded

Is this coming from the stupid nazi that called me a pedophile just because I have a Tobi avatar? You just keep doing a good job at making yourself look stupid you Nazi

Calling a real life person online a pedophile is no means a joke, that's a serious offense and a serious federal crime in my country. So if your trying to make this stupid talk a joke, then for sure don't you ever attempt in doing stand up comedy because all you'll be doing is asking for an ass kicking. Do you see your logic? Calling a human being a pedophile is funny now? Dumbass

You still remain incoherent and non-translucent to simple logic and simple common sense. This is just rubbish and you're failing to make a point.
Woah ease that temper. I never called you a pedophile. I called a fictional character a pedophile and somehow, you take it as if I called you yourself a pedophile. That's pretty defensive and a little suspicious lol. You directly called me a nazi cause of my name simply because its german. A fictional character or a nation of people....making fun of which is worse now?

Anyways, you could've easily ended this or gained some strong ground with basic debating skills. We're basically talking about the same thing(the names) but you are so gung ho about proving your superiority over a stranger online, that you failed to realize that you're being the hypocrite here. If you addressed this first, you could've backed me into a corner by calling me hypocrite but you instead ranted on and acted like what you said wasn't wrong and only condemned me. I kept waiting for you to point this out but you took so long that I decided to try and help you, but you STILL missed it. Good job backing yourself into a corner instead but I know..."YOU IDIOTIC DULLARD! I'M STRONG!!!" -Rikudou Tobi

No basic debating skills and only knows the way of the keyboard warrior to prove he's better than everyone else, by way of insults and hypocrisy. Damn....

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Woah ease that temper. I never called you a pedophile. I called a fictional character a pedophile and somehow, you take it as if I called you yourself a pedophile. That's pretty defensive and a little suspicious lol. You directly called me a nazi cause of my name simply because its german. A fictional character or a nation of people....making fun of which is worse now?
Are you stupid? What temper? I'm not yelling neither am I getting hype, so what the hell is wrong with you?
And you did call me a pedophile, it's underlined there right in read:

So you don't even know what you're writting either? Jesus Christ.
Anyways, you could've easily ended this or gained some strong ground with basic debating skills. We're basically talking about the same thing(the names) but you are so gung ho about proving your superiority over a stranger online, that you failed to realize that you're being the hypocrite here. If you addressed this first, you could've backed me into a corner by calling me hypocrite but you instead ranted on and acted like what you said wasn't wrong and only condemned me. I kept waiting for you to point this out but you took so long that I decided to try and help you, but you STILL missed it. Good job backing yourself into a corner instead but I know..."YOU IDIOTIC DULLARD! I'M STRONG!!!" -Rikudou Tobi
Once again you're failing to make any coerent sense whatsoever. You look stupid. Half the things your implying or claiming that I posted is actually false. I never said that I was "strong" or that you were a "dullard" in this thread so it's clear that you have mental problems so I'm not gonna further entertain this nonsense you're spouting here.
No basic debating skills and only knows the way of the keyboard warrior to prove he's better than everyone else, by way of insults and hypocrisy. Damn....
:lol WHAT?

1. My debating skills are better the you, and I'm the only one who debated on this forum.
You have no debating skills and all you do is laugh about people's retort without even a proper retort:
Me on the other hand provided manga pages url links and everything else to support my claims as a well lit debater on this thread:
You fail at basic debating skills and when words overwhelm you, you start laughing and sending insults. Then when someone insults you a retard, you start crying about that person being a keyboard warrior.

This is how a keyboard warrior looks like:

But when some does the same you complain that you are not being a keyboard warrior, and that you're only joking and making fun. However retaliating and making fun of you by calling you a nazi is called being a keyboard warrior because you don't know how to take a joke.

Not only are you a hypocrite but you're a pathetic little toddler. You're the kind of kid that hits someone and then when they hit you back, you run and tell on the teacher.

Nobody here is taking you seriously by the way.

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akainu already beat a yonko
Not a healthy one or on his own. Are we really gonna act like a dying WB ='s beating a healthy WB just to help boost Akainu's hype? He doesn't need that boost and if anything I think it works to the opposite effect and turns some off of him when people act like Akainu could have beat a healthy WB on his own. If that were the case then why isn't the OP world referring to Akainu as the WSM?

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you stupid? What temper? I'm not yelling neither am I getting hype, so what the hell is wrong with you?
And you did call me a pedophile, it's underlined there right in read:

So you don't even know what you're writting either? Jesus Christ.

Once again you're failing to make any coerent sense whatsoever. You look stupid. Half the things your implying or claiming that I posted is actually false. I never said that I was "strong" or that you were a "dullard" in this thread so it's clear that you have mental problems so I'm not gonna further entertain this nonsense you're spouting here.

:lol WHAT?

1. My debating skills are better the you, and I'm the only one who debated on this forum.
You have no debating skills and all you do is laugh about people's retort without even a proper retort:

Me on the other hand provided manga pages url links and everything else to support my claims as a well lit debater on this thread:

You fail at basic debating skills and when words overwhelm you, you start laughing and sending insults. Then when someone insults you a retard, you start crying about that person being a keyboard warrior.

This is how a keyboard warrior looks like:

But when some does the same you complain that you are not being a keyboard warrior, and that you're only joking and making fun. However retaliating and making fun of you by calling you a nazi is called being a keyboard warrior because you don't know how to take a joke.

Not only are you a hypocrite but you're a pathetic little toddler. You're the kind of kid that hits someone and then when they hit you back, you run and tell on the teacher.

Nobody here is taking you seriously by the way.
-Them screen caps. Do you cap all of every single post you see?
-Describing himself with every attempted insult. True irony.
-Claims that he's better which shows the real motives of every incoherent post.
-Somehow missed the the OBVIOUS Obito description and still claims it was addressed to you directly...again, pretty suspicious at how you're so defensive about this.
-Calls someone a toddler yet is still trying to prove that you're better than said toddler
-Singles out certain posts and misses the dozens of posts where yo say nothing but call someone a moron or dullard just for having a different opinion.
-Always tosses people's arguments aside and insults them while spamming emotes, yet cries when someone laughs once.
-Says "no takes you seriously here" when there is no else participating and is the one who's broken quotes are in the sigs of many and is the brunt of many jokes for poor members, including on other forums.
-Constant mental gymnastics

Let the "Sabo=Fujitora", and "Preskip Luffy & Mihawk being warlord level" embrace.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Them screen caps. Do you cap all of every single post you see?
-Describing himself with every attempted insult. True irony.
-Claims that he's better which shows the real motives of every incoherent post.
-Somehow missed the the OBVIOUS Obito description and still claims it was addressed to you directly...again, pretty suspicious at how you're so defensive about this.
-Calls someone a toddler yet is still trying to prove that you're better than said toddler
-Singles out certain posts and misses the dozens of posts where yo say nothing but call someone a moron or dullard just for having a different opinion.
-Always tosses people's arguments aside and insults them while spamming emotes, yet cries when someone laughs once.
-Says "no takes you seriously here" when there is no else participating and is the one who's broken quotes are in the sigs of many and is the brunt of many jokes for poor members, including on other forums.
-Constant mental gymnastics

Let the "Sabo=Fujitora", and "Preskip Luffy & Mihawk being warlord level" embrace.
This is why you're a complete joke in this base because this is just terrible trolling. You just copied everything I said re worded it and continued trolling by quoting something that I sis not say.

@bold 1,I literally said that Mihawk is not warlord level, so you're retarded as always

2. And you're comparing PIS luffy to legit fighters? This is why you're stupid. I screen shot your stupidity because I figured you would learn from it but clearly you don't. :coffee:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not a healthy one or on his own. Are we really gonna act like a dying WB ='s beating a healthy WB just to help boost Akainu's hype? He doesn't need that boost and if anything I think it works to the opposite effect and turns some off of him when people act like Akainu could have beat a healthy WB on his own. If that were the case then why isn't the OP world referring to Akainu as the WSM?
At the time akainus strength was hyped to find one piece in under a year... it's been two years now imagine how strong he is. It's also obvious the world government doesn't give those titles out to there own men. When has anyone ever been called anything besides a rank, or a color and a animal?

And akainu is one of odas favorite characters
Along with killing the pks son, basically killing wb, and being the only person to destroy luffys will 100%

Current akainu is on prime wb and Roger level atm mark my words