Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure where I stand on this issue. =/

I believe that every human being deserves the right to live. You never know when a person could be born who could drastically help the world. Also, how fair is it to take someone's chance's of life away? Who are we to play God?

On the other hand, I'm not a women, so I think it should also be the woman's choice. Like in the situation of rape or the mother's health...

Like I said, I don't know where I stand....=/

Violette

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you are pro-life. What will you do when women get refused to enter an hospital because they want an adoption?

What will you do when these women decide to go to an illegal abortion site, with awfull conditions?

What will you do when both the woman and the baby get an horrible infection or even die on the table?

It sounds like a great life? Or you actually believe that abortions will stop when the law forbids with?
Did you bother to read my whole post? I said under exceptions that abortion should be okay. Women are already committing illegal abortions anyways, but I'm not going to let that stop my life and then to go over there with a preaching. If a woman dies from birth, or both the woman and the baby, then they do. That is completely different than an abortion.

Read my post next time and yours, jeez.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you bother to read my whole post? I said under exceptions that abortion should be okay. Women are already committing illegal abortions anyways, but I'm not going to let that stop my life and then to go over there with a preaching. If a woman dies from birth, or both the woman and the baby, then they do. That is completely different than an abortion.

Read my post next time and yours, jeez.
lol nice Pwnt,.... XD

On Topic: Woman have the final say in this since it is them whom carry the baby. :D
They are more affected by it....Like as KeotsuEclipse says :D
Though I still stand as Pro-Life

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pro-Choice.

If the couple wants to get an abortion, then let them. It's their kid, let them do what they want with it.

Reactions: Buu

Buu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I believe that every human being deserves the right to live. You never know when a person could be born who could drastically help the world. Also, how fair is it to take someone's chance's of life away? Who are we to play God?

On the other hand, I'm not a women, so I think it should also be the woman's choice. Like in the situation of rape or the mother's health...

I agree with to that every human deserves to live, but I don't think God is doing his job.

Fair for whom, the unborn? The needs of the many outweight the needs of the one. If the parent can't take care for it, you can't keep it. Whether the kid will grow up to be a superstar or something great isn't realistic. That variable will be always be there, but it's not part of the equation, which is the parents. The ones that should of thought it thorough.

Violette

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol nice Pwnt,.... XD

On Topic: Woman have the final say in this since it is them whom carry the baby. :D
They are more affected by it....Like as KeotsuEclipse says :D
Though I still stand as Pro-Life
Haha thank ya

I think the person who helped with the baby should also have his two cents if he wants to be apart of it. But the decision does come down to the woman a lot more sometimes.

I read an article once about a girl who are pregnant and in high school. She felt fat and couldn't take the way people treated her. What do you think happened? She asked her friend to punch her, hard.

Alcohol, drugs, or any excessive amounts can pretty much be an abortion.

The differences between abortion & dying at birth:

If you are healthy, at birth, there is a low chance of dying. If you aren't healthy or the baby isn't, then the call for an abortion is in hand.

i was a premature...I would have cost a lot, but my dad was lucky to be in the military...I didn't cost as much as 400k+, luckily.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, i'm against abortion. I think it's wrong...
All i'm gonna say is that if you choose to have ***, then ok. but, if you have a child, then it's your responsiblity. Don't kill the baby for whatever reason you may have. You have ***, chances are you may get pregnant. Just take care of the child...

Violette

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And if you were that kid?

Give more reasons cause I can bombard your post right now.
Actually we both can bombard Elias. :hug:

I think if people believe they have rights with their body, they then have the rights to take responsibility and not let someone take care of the mess they made themselves.

parampam

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

thats very true, we man can rant about it all we want but in the end its a womens issue and they should have the final say in this debate

now about this right to live... what about the death sentence, what about the millions that die because their poor, or because of diseases that we figured out how to cure decades ago? what about flies, bugs, or a cute little rabbit dying by the claws of a hungry wolf? as much as we want it to be, life is not never was and never will be equal or fair, and death is not something we can avoid just because its bad...

in my opinion abortion should only be used as a last option, because sometimes you can keep the child, but that isnt always the case... and a lot of cases were already presented on this thread

parampam

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do I truly think that a 13 year old girl should go through a 9 month pregnancy and give birth to a baby? Yes. Nine months, its not THAT long compared to years and decades. And in the case of incest, the criminal should be held into life imprisonment because incest is disgusting and I don't get the fact why some people get turned "on" by it.
one quick question... where you ever pregnant? not to mention at 13 years old... :|

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
thats very true, we man can rant about it all we want but in the end its a womens issue and they should have the final say in this debate

now about this right to live... what about the death sentence, what about the millions that die because their poor, or because of diseases that we figured out how to cure decades ago? what about flies, bugs, or a cute little rabbit dying by the claws of a hungry wolf? as much as we want it to be, life is not never was and never will be equal or fair, and death is not something we can avoid just because its bad...

in my opinion abortion should only be used as a last option, because sometimes you can keep the child, but that isnt always the case... and a lot of cases were already presented on this thread
With your right to live arguement, yea, death happens everyday and it's not always fair. But, this is something we have a choice over. The child doesnt HAVE to be killed. We can control if it lives or dies, meaning if you abort it, it's the same as choosing to kill someone...which is murder.

As for the death chair example, you're right on that one. I'm against that as well, as I don't believe we should have a say in who is allowed to live and who should die.

parampam

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With your right to live arguement, yea, death happens everyday and it's not always fair. But, this is something we have a choice over. The child doesnt HAVE to be killed. We can control if it lives or dies, meaning if you abort it, it's the same as choosing to kill someone...which is murder.

As for the death chair example, you're right on that one. I'm against that as well, as I don't believe we should have a say in who is allowed to live and who should die.
well yes as I've said before abortion should be avoided whenever possible, I just think the law should allow you to do it...

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pro-Choice.

If the couple wants to get an abortion, then let them. It's their kid, let them do what they want with it.
I don't think it's their right, I think it's up to God to decided who lives or die. But since you're professing that your an Atheist, then I understand your opinions.