Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True or not, this story was beautiful, and the important in life is not necessarily to see the truth, but to reach hapiness. I prefer to believe that this story is true, and that this uncommon event will help u go on in life!

Cheer Rei life is too short! :)

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i guess ur right. i m a stubborn minded idiot who dosn't believe anything. thank you zanji ^_^

i still don't give a crap, or do i believe any on it -.-
-.-

dont really believe dat either.
You truly are a close minded simpleton the only reason you are in this thread is because hrmmm its one way your able to get your post count up, but yet your spamming in a General Discussion thread and please don't tell me you didn't spam because

NarutoGoku said:
Posts like this one are considered spam, so since the only reason you are here is to raise your post count and to piss off me and Rei cause we have infracted you before, i suggest you find another way to do it.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Sighs* You don't get it. This is a big deal to Rei. Don't get me wrong, I like you NarutGoku, but to Rei, this must seem kinda weird. She wanted to hear what people have similar sayings as to explain what happened to her. Not if they believed in it or not.
thank you, you saw right through it.

why do u care that i don't care?
i don't, read what KeotsuEclipse said ^^
so since you don't have any sayings to share and since this is your 3d spamming post i suggest you leave this thread. that's a warning.

Aki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was in the subway (for those of you who live in London i was in Piccadilly line from Heathrow to Turnpike Lanes) and i was sitting.
After a couple of stations, a little girl with 2 ladies accompanying her jumped in the train and the girl -around 5 y.o.- sat next to me.
From the experience i have from working in an Institute for Handicaps i immediately realized she had the Down Syndrome. (round face and Brushfield spots).
I smiled at the girl and continued looking outside when i felt her holding my hand. I turned around to see her and she told me:

"Why are you sad?"

I got shocked and had no idea how to respond to this, so i pointed at my heart and i said:

"It hurts".

Then she looked for a second, just for a second, to where my heart is and she raised her little eyes and told me:

"You have a good heart". Then she came and sat on my lap, giving me a warm hug and as i started crying she whipped my tears and she said:

"You are a good person, you do good things"

I started crying louder and then the women accompanying her (they were from a medical care center, they had orange ribbons on their shirts) tried to pull her of my arms, but she didn't wanna go and i didn't want that either.
We stayed like this for a couple of stations and then she had to descend, so she looked deep into my eyes and said

"Good bye good girl, i will see you again".

I am still shocked :S
And something like this has happened to me before, with an old lady, so i wanted to know, since we have members here from all around the world, if your culture has a saying about children, or people with problems and their intuitions. So if you have a saying, share it, i really want to know.
believe that girl Rei... believe every single word of what she said... because is true... we don't talk to much but i see the you're a kind person with everyone that comes close to you... I live in Colombia... and whe believe special ppl are special because they can see our true selves... they can know how we really feel... we call them specials not because they have something wrong... they are speciall because they can feel and know things about us that we don't even know... so keep that moment in your heart for ever and believe what she said...

p.s: i also think you're super nice and kind^^

NarutoGoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Sighs* You don't get it. This is a big deal to Rei. Don't get me wrong, I like you NarutGoku, but to Rei, this must seem kinda weird. She wanted to hear what people have similar sayings as to explain what happened to her. Not if they believed in it or not.
yeah, i hear you

i don't, read what KeotsuEclipse said ^^
so since you don't have any sayings to share and since this is your 3d spamming post i suggest you leave this thread. that's a warning.
its not spamming if i am talking about the original topic which was ur "experience". I am talking about it. correct? so therefore it is not spamming. If anything, u r the one spamming by talking about how ur gonna infract me, so i suggest u dont abuse ur mod powers:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah, i hear you

its not spamming if i am talking about the original topic which was ur "experience". I am talking about it. correct? so therefore it is not spamming. If anything, u r the one spamming by talking about how ur gonna infract me, so i suggest u dont abuse ur mod powers:D
As you suggest that I suggest to you to listen more clearly because this thread want made asking for you to believe it or not it was made so she could say what happened to her not asking for you to believe her ^^ and she never said infract you now did she? No quite the opposite she said she was warning you to stop spamming infracting was never mentioned.

You are not "talking" about it in the least you are just going around none stop saying you dont believe this and that and spamming. So as I told you in the past go and Read the Rules before you post again thank you and have a pleasent day ^^

as for the thread

Honey you already know you have a good, kind, and an amazingly beautiful heart and I know better than anyone on how beautiful your heart is and how good, kind, caring and loving woman you are. I am grateful to have you in my life and the luckiest man alive to be with you baby

I love you, and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise that you are not a kind good person and have a good heart because baby as you can see here people agree with me on this that kid spoke the truth you are a very good person and have a very good heart

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the last spamming post i will allow you to do in this thread,
and i hope i made myself clear ^^

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was in the subway (for those of you who live in London i was in Piccadilly line from Heathrow to Turnpike Lanes) and i was sitting.
After a couple of stations, a little girl with 2 ladies accompanying her jumped in the train and the girl -around 5 y.o.- sat next to me.
From the experience i have from working in an Institute for Handicaps i immediately realized she had the Down Syndrome. (round face and Brushfield spots).
I smiled at the girl and continued looking outside when i felt her holding my hand. I turned around to see her and she told me:

"Why are you sad?"

I got shocked and had no idea how to respond to this, so i pointed at my heart and i said:

"It hurts".

Then she looked for a second, just for a second, to where my heart is and she raised her little eyes and told me:

"You have a good heart". Then she came and sat on my lap, giving me a warm hug and as i started crying she whipped my tears and she said:

"You are a good person, you do good things"

I started crying louder and then the women accompanying her (they were from a medical care center, they had orange ribbons on their shirts) tried to pull her of my arms, but she didn't wanna go and i didn't want that either.
We stayed like this for a couple of stations and then she had to descend, so she looked deep into my eyes and said

"Good bye good girl, i will see you again".

I am still shocked :S
And something like this has happened to me before, with an old lady, so i wanted to know, since we have members here from all around the world, if your culture has a saying about children, or people with problems and their intuitions. So if you have a saying, share it, i really want to know.
i have a question? why were u sad and why did ur heart hurt?

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Guys I think that we should stop attacking Narutgoku, even if he's wrong, by responding to all his post we're just giving him a reason to post/spam more...Just don't respond to him.

*sorry for spamming...off topic lol*