Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was in the subway (for those of you who live in London i was in Piccadilly line from Heathrow to Turnpike Lanes) and i was sitting.
After a couple of stations, a little girl with 2 ladies accompanying her jumped in the train and the girl -around 5 y.o.- sat next to me.
From the experience i have from working in an Institute for Handicaps i immediately realized she had the Down Syndrome. (round face and Brushfield spots).
I smiled at the girl and continued looking outside when i felt her holding my hand. I turned around to see her and she told me:

"Why are you sad?"

I got shocked and had no idea how to respond to this, so i pointed at my heart and i said:

"It hurts".

Then she looked for a second, just for a second, to where my heart is and she raised her little eyes and told me:

"You have a good heart". Then she came and sat on my lap, giving me a warm hug and as i started crying she whipped my tears and she said:

"You are a good person, you do good things"

I started crying louder and then the women accompanying her (they were from a medical care center, they had orange ribbons on their shirts) tried to pull her of my arms, but she didn't wanna go and i didn't want that either.
We stayed like this for a couple of stations and then she had to descend, so she looked deep into my eyes and said

"Good bye good girl, i will see you again".

I am still shocked :S
And something like this has happened to me before, with an old lady, so i wanted to know, since we have members here from all around the world, if your culture has a saying about children, or people with problems and their intuitions. So if you have a saying, share it, i really want to know.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
honey....nobody ever said you don't have a good heart what that little girl told you was dead on. You don't only have heart and a good person your a wonderfully great person and you have a very beautiful heart. Don't ever let anyone tell you other wise honey. You are the greatest person there is the most beautiful woman I know and I love you, nth can nor will ever change that baby I love you with all my heart and I am lucky to have you in my life baby and I swear to you here and now for all to see I will be with you I will be with you and for us to live our dreams instead of them become a shattered nightmare.

MentalJerk

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
moments like these make me amazed even if they're ficitonal but their point is:

to give you a messege that you are good person and you have a kind heart.

there moments like these happens to people, even if they're silly, yet it gives a spiritual messege ^^

It just gives you a messege, it's only you who can understand it ^^

so feel good about yourself, have a good self-esteem, stay positive ^^

(For those who didn't understand, don't reply to this or I'll turn nasty on you -.-)

MentalJerk

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
honey....nobody ever said you don't have a good heart what that little girl told you was dead on. You don't only have heart and a good person your a wonderfully great person and you have a very beautiful heart. Don't ever let anyone tell you other wise honey. You are the greatest person there is the most beautiful woman I know and I love you, nth can nor will ever change that baby I love you with all my heart and I am lucky to have you in my life baby and I swear to you here and now for all to see I will be with you I will be with you and for us to live our dreams instead of them become a shattered nightmare.
awwww ^^ see? even he understands :p

Daki Kibe

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow, I never knew the British were this nice, they just swear at me when I sit next to them =\

But this was very touching, it's coincidental that this happened on Valentine's Day ^^

NarutoGoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was in the subway (for those of you who live in London i was in Piccadilly line from Heathrow to Turnpike Lanes) and i was sitting.
After a couple of stations, a little girl with 2 ladies accompanying her jumped in the train and the girl -around 5 y.o.- sat next to me.
From the experience i have from working in an Institute for Handicaps i immediately realized she had the Down Syndrome. (round face and Brushfield spots).
I smiled at the girl and continued looking outside when i felt her holding my hand. I turned around to see her and she told me:

"Why are you sad?"

I got shocked and had no idea how to respond to this, so i pointed at my heart and i said:

"It hurts".

Then she looked for a second, just for a second, to where my heart is and she raised her little eyes and told me:

"You have a good heart". Then she came and sat on my lap, giving me a warm hug and as i started crying she whipped my tears and she said:

I started crying louder and then the women accompanying her (they were from a medical care center, they had orange ribbons on their shirts) tried to pull her of my arms, but she didn't wanna go and i didn't want that either.
We stayed like this for a couple of stations and then she had to descend, so she looked deep into my eyes and said

And something like this has happened to me before, with an old lady, so i wanted to know, since we have members here from all around the world, if your culture has a saying about children, or people with problems and their intuitions. So if you have a saying, share it, i really want to know.
-.-

i'm not sure if dats true..... any of that....

lets just say i'm not a "believer"

Reactions: Anduril

Lara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Why are you sad?"

"It hurts".

i swear this is like a movie o_O i think it's the 6th sense of children with problems... i once heard these kind of children most of the time hav a 6th sense that ... lets say normal ppl...cant understand...

Daki Kibe

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i swear this is like a movie o_O i think it's the 6th sense of children with problems... i once heard these kind of children most of the time hav a 6th sense that ... lets say normal ppl...cant understand...
I'm not normal o_O
Am I supposed to understand, coz I don't =\

xD