Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was in the subway (for those of you who live in London i was in Piccadilly line from Heathrow to Turnpike Lanes) and i was sitting.
After a couple of stations, a little girl with 2 ladies accompanying her jumped in the train and the girl -around 5 y.o.- sat next to me.
From the experience i have from working in an Institute for Handicaps i immediately realized she had the Down Syndrome. (round face and Brushfield spots).
I smiled at the girl and continued looking outside when i felt her holding my hand. I turned around to see her and she told me:

"Why are you sad?"

I got shocked and had no idea how to respond to this, so i pointed at my heart and i said:

"It hurts".

Then she looked for a second, just for a second, to where my heart is and she raised her little eyes and told me:

"You have a good heart". Then she came and sat on my lap, giving me a warm hug and as i started crying she whipped my tears and she said:

"You are a good person, you do good things"

I started crying louder and then the women accompanying her (they were from a medical care center, they had orange ribbons on their shirts) tried to pull her of my arms, but she didn't wanna go and i didn't want that either.
We stayed like this for a couple of stations and then she had to descend, so she looked deep into my eyes and said

"Good bye good girl, i will see you again".

I am still shocked :S
And something like this has happened to me before, with an old lady, so i wanted to know, since we have members here from all around the world, if your culture has a saying about children, or people with problems and their intuitions. So if you have a saying, share it, i really want to know.
Once again... I'm speechless. Not because of what happened but because what the girl said was perfectly true xD.

Last edited:

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow, I never knew the British were this nice, they just swear at me when I sit next to them =\

But this was very touching, it's coincidental that this happened on Valentine's Day ^^
I am happy that they are treating her nicely due to the fact of what they did to us a couple days ago -_- the only nice people to me were the people I was stuck sitting next to and the guard who took me back to my plane -_-
-.-

i'm not sure if dats true..... any of that....

lets just say i'm not a "believer"
^^ That's because your too stubborn and closed minded to believe it ^^ next time open your mind and you will believe that stuff like that actually happens ^^
I'm not normal o_O
Am I supposed to understand, coz I don't =\

xD
What the little girl was trying to tell Rei is that even though there is nothing but hell going on around her and even though she feels as if her life crashed down around her all she has to do is look into her heart even though its hard to do right now and listen to what its telling her and realize that the one she loves has never gone anywhere and is doing everything possible to be with her and isn't going to let anyone stop him next time because he will put his size 15 Quad E wide shoe threw their heads ^^
Once again... I'm speechles. Not because of what happened but because what the girl said was perfectly true xD.
You aint kidding as I said the kid saw what Rei's heart truly is

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was in the subway (for those of you who live in London i was in Piccadilly line from Heathrow to Turnpike Lanes) and i was sitting.
After a couple of stations, a little girl with 2 ladies accompanying her jumped in the train and the girl -around 5 y.o.- sat next to me.
From the experience i have from working in an Institute for Handicaps i immediately realized she had the Down Syndrome. (round face and Brushfield spots).
I smiled at the girl and continued looking outside when i felt her holding my hand. I turned around to see her and she told me:

"Why are you sad?"

I got shocked and had no idea how to respond to this, so i pointed at my heart and i said:

"It hurts".

Then she looked for a second, just for a second, to where my heart is and she raised her little eyes and told me:

"You have a good heart". Then she came and sat on my lap, giving me a warm hug and as i started crying she whipped my tears and she said:

I started crying louder and then the women accompanying her (they were from a medical care center, they had orange ribbons on their shirts) tried to pull her of my arms, but she didn't wanna go and i didn't want that either.
We stayed like this for a couple of stations and then she had to descend, so she looked deep into my eyes and said

And something like this has happened to me before, with an old lady, so i wanted to know, since we have members here from all around the world, if your culture has a saying about children, or people with problems and their intuitions. So if you have a saying, share it, i really want to know.
Sounds like something off a movie... kinda weird 2.

Why were u crying though? Everyone here knows ur a good person. You didn't neeed sum1 with a 6th sense 2 tell you that.

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images
wow, this story touches my heart .

You must be registered for see images
Rei Uchiha I believe you have a good heart

animekoi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Why are you sad?"

"It hurts".

aaww that was so sweet

NarutoGoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
^^ That's because your too stubborn and closed minded to believe it ^^ next time open your mind and you will believe that stuff like that actually happens ^^
i guess ur right. i m a stubborn minded idiot who dosn't believe anything. thank you zanji ^_^

i still don't give a crap, or do i believe any on it -.-

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That girl was perfectly right. Ever since I got here, you've been one of the people who has shown me nothing but kindness.

About the saying, someone said that people (especially children) have a type of sixth sense. The thing is that people who are impaired (I don't mean to be offensive) can judge people with things and in ways that other people can't, because not only do they think differently than "normal" people, they don't bias what they think, because at one time or another, they have probably been judge themselves.

NarutoGoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That girl was perfectly right. Ever since I got here, you've been one of the people who has shown me nothing but kindness.

About the saying, someone said that people (especially children) have a type of sixth sense. The thing is that people who are impaired (I don't mean to be offensive) can judge people with things and in ways that other people can't, because not only do they think differently than "normal" people, they don't bias what they think, because at one time or another, they have probably been judge themselves.
-.-

dont really believe dat either.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you all for your compliments and your nice comments.
Especially you KeotsuEclipse for posting a nice saying, truth is we say that from where i come from too.

@NarutoGoku, i think you made yourself clear already, you don't believe in these things nor me, so i don't see the reason why you are still viewing this thread.

NarutoGoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you all for your compliments and your nice comments.
Especially you KeotsuEclipse for posting a nice saying, truth is we say that from where i come from too.

@NarutoGoku, i think you made yourself clear already, you don't believe in these things nor me, so i don't see the reason why you are still viewing this thread.
>.>