Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks to all for the support :hug:

Rei, you stated that a similar thing happened to you with a old lady before. What is the story there? Sorry, you said its was similar, so I was curious.
It is kind of big and i wanted to see what ppl will say about this story, but since you asked i will post it.

It was last year, my grandmother was terribly sick in the hospital and i have been there tending her. At the next bed there was a really old woman who was close to death. She wasn't recognizing her children and grandchildren and she wouldn't reply to anything she was told. She was completely "lost"...
One day, after like 4 days of me coming and going every day to the hospital and spending hours there, i was cold so i stood up from the chair i was sitting -it was in the middle of the beds- and i put my jacket on. Then that old lady told me:

"Are you cold honey?"

I was shocked and i went closer, i took her hand into mine and i told her.

"I am alright, you tell me, do you need anything? Are you cold? Thirsty?"

"I am cold and thirsty, but i don't want to drink".

I have noticed before that her children and the nurses were trying to get her to drink something and she never did, so i didn't push her, i went and took another blanket, i covered her and i sat on the bed next to her. I waited for her to speak again, but she didn't so i thought she was sleeping and after a while i tried to pull my hand of hers. She immediately held it closer and she said:

"Don't go".

"I won't grandma, i am here"

"You have a good heart and clear eyes, i give you my blessing" that's the last thing she said. She fell asleep after that and that same night, after i have left, she died. Everyone was expecting her to die, it wasn't a surprise, but i think those were her last words, i always remember it with some warmth. especially the: "are you cold honey?"

That's the other story...
If you have anything to share about it please do, and for those who don't believe in this or me, i respect your opinion but please be polite if you post.

NarutoGoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It is kind of big and i wanted to see what ppl will say about this story, but since you asked i will post it.

It was last year, my grandmother was terribly sick in the hospital and i have been there tending her. At the next bed there was a really old woman who was close to death. She wasn't recognizing her children and grandchildren and she wouldn't reply to anything she was told. She was completely "lost"...
One day, after like 4 days of me coming and going every day to the hospital and spending hours there, i was cold so i stood up from the chair i was sitting -it was in the middle of the beds- and i put my jacket on. Then that old lady told me:

"Are you cold honey?"

I have noticed before that her children and the nurses were trying to get her to drink something and she never did, so i didn't push her, i went and took another blanket, i covered her and i sat on the bed next to her. I waited for her to speak again, but she didn't so i thought she was sleeping and after a while i tried to pull my hand of hers. She immediately held it closer and she said:

"Don't go".

"You have a good heart and clear eyes, i give you my blessing" that's the last thing she said. She fell asleep after that and that same night, after i have left, she died. Everyone was expecting her to die, it wasn't a surprise, but i think those were her last words, i always remember it with some warmth. especially the: "are you cold honey?"

If you have anything to share about it please do, and for those who don't believe in this or me, i respect your opinion but please be polite if you post.
[I am not here to "spam" in your context, so hold the rude, annoying insults]

I find it interesting that you remembered every word that was said like it is in a story. Not sure if I believe it, but still a good story.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"Are you cold honey?"

"Don't go".

See honey? Everybody and I mean everybody can tell that you have a good heart, a very beautiful heart young or old it doesn't matter ^^. Never and I mean never let anybody tell you otherwise baby. You have the kindest, most caring, very beautiful and a very good heart baby. ^^ Don't get me started on your eyes though baby you already know I love your eyes ^^

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow, after all those comments, I don't think my voice here will be any differently louder than a tiny dandelion in a field of daisies.

But, Rei is just really nice. xD

I have to admit. At first, I was kinda reluctant to believe that story but then, I remembered something.. I've never been to London. So yeah, I wouldn't actually have the right to judge things as true or false. x]

Stupid butthole
Stop your disrespecting of the mods >.>
Lmao. Look who's talking.

I'll second Khaledio's summary of what Rei said here, to this awesome post made by an equally awesome sensei.

Last edited:

Kakshi1122

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wow thats pretty amzing it just goes 2 show you tht the ppl even with some disabilities see the deepest and most true things in a person

MentalJerk

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow, after all those comments, I don't think my voice here will be any differently louder than a tiny dandelion in a field of daisies.

But, Rei is just really nice. xD

I have to admit. At first, I was kinda reluctant to believe that story but then, I remembered something.. I've never been to London. So yeah, I wouldn't actually have the right to judge things as true or false. x]

Lmao. Look who's talking.

I'll second Khaledio's summary of what Rei said here, to this awesome post made by an equally awesome sensei.
Supporter!!!! <3 XD

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Are you cold honey?"

"Don't go".

I've heard stuff like this. People with Alzheimer's often gain all there memories back before they...well, leave. The older generations (from the way you described her it seemed like she lived through the Great Depression) often see people for what they are for, because they were raised that way; not on what you have you have, but on your character.

On a more personal note: I read what happened to Zanji, and all I have to say, (this goes for both of you. It seems like your both having dark times. Forgive me, I'm about to sound like a bad quotes book.) "No matter how dark or long the night, the sun will always rise tomorrow."

Reactions: Aki

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was in the subway (for those of you who live in London i was in Piccadilly line from Heathrow to Turnpike Lanes) and i was sitting.
After a couple of stations, a little girl with 2 ladies accompanying her jumped in the train and the girl -around 5 y.o.- sat next to me.
From the experience i have from working in an Institute for Handicaps i immediately realized she had the Down Syndrome. (round face and Brushfield spots).
I smiled at the girl and continued looking outside when i felt her holding my hand. I turned around to see her and she told me:

"Why are you sad?"

I got shocked and had no idea how to respond to this, so i pointed at my heart and i said:

"It hurts".

Then she looked for a second, just for a second, to where my heart is and she raised her little eyes and told me:

"You have a good heart". Then she came and sat on my lap, giving me a warm hug and as i started crying she whipped my tears and she said:

"You are a good person, you do good things"

I started crying louder and then the women accompanying her (they were from a medical care center, they had orange ribbons on their shirts) tried to pull her of my arms, but she didn't wanna go and i didn't want that either.
We stayed like this for a couple of stations and then she had to descend, so she looked deep into my eyes and said

"Good bye good girl, i will see you again".

I am still shocked :S
And something like this has happened to me before, with an old lady, so i wanted to know, since we have members here from all around the world, if your culture has a saying about children, or people with problems and their intuitions. So if you have a saying, share it, i really want to know.
i think is not about the handicap she have, but all kids knows a good person, i know for sure :)

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And something like this has happened to me before, with an old lady, so i wanted to know, since we have members here from all around the world, if your culture has a saying about children, or people with problems and their intuitions. So if you have a saying, share it, i really want to know.
THere is a saying like this:

drunkmen and children always say the truth

And there is also the belief that people with that syndrome have a good heart.

You know, you probably show it in your face and people with slight problems read expressions rather than pay attention to words.

It happens with babies, if you tell them "no, you shouldn't do that" but you smile a bit as what they are doing is funny, they will read your expression and pay no attention to your words.

konoha s beautiful beast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
honey....nobody ever said you don't have a good heart what that little girl told you was dead on. You don't only have heart and a good person your a wonderfully great person and you have a very beautiful heart. Don't ever let anyone tell you other wise honey. You are the greatest person there is the most beautiful woman I know and I love you, nth can nor will ever change that baby I love you with all my heart and I am lucky to have you in my life baby and I swear to you here and now for all to see I will be with you I will be with you and for us to live our dreams instead of them become a shattered nightmare.
love is so sweet
:naruto::hinata: