XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, what a long game this was, but I feel good surviving and winning this game. I was the Jailer and was the one who sent Alice to 'Wonderland' N0. I was allowed to use whatever flavor I wanted in order to get a player to accept my offer. If I was able to Jail them, I protected them during the night, but I was also able to copy one role from them. I actually Jailed Rej while he was still Acce and got his kill, which I promptly used to blast Nessy v1. I then Jailed Fluffy N2 and picked up a redirect from him. I was fairly synced with the game and my reads until the multi-ball through me off for a bit. Nessy probably needs to rethink how attitude and play, however, before stepping into another game. Dude was wrong about almost every read he had and was a detriment to town in both slots.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, the early mechanic talk was dreadful and provided zero leads. I'm still not sure why people focus on discussing it so much, especially that early in the game.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You shoulda trusted me when I said poison was probably only on your team if they were mafia :)

I just wasn't sure if our team could theoretically have an esper so I didn't say that I was 100% correct.
I don't know if that was a suitable claim to make, to be frank. But it wouldn't have changed your fate anyways.

In a multiball with a majority voting system like this one, I, as a townie, would usually rather cut down the numbers of the larger standing mafia group at night, and leave the smaller group and lone wolves to be lynched during the day. You were the lone wolf on D5, and you gave it away with your consistent emphasis on the specific mafia faction of your suspects, and I know you had genuinely suspected Ace and Poison to be scum, but you separately deduced that they are both from mafia #2 when it was clear as day that they were going for each other's neck, and wouldn't be on the same team under normal assumptions. The only way you'd know that none of them were on m#1 was because you were in it, and you inferred it.

I didn't exactly want to put it that way when i voted you, to avoid alerting the other team that they're next. Even though Salt had already taken the cheap bait we'd thrown him, thought we trusted him(?), and casted his voted on you with no hesitation.

That's not to say that either of you was particularly wrong with their moves. At least not severely. We were just better coordinated towards the end, thanks to Nikamara bringing X and I in a chat together with her where she has continued displaying great commitment for victory.

I for one had a poor attendnce at the beginning, and my activity and contribution were minimal, so I'll take the blame for that at least.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
through POE I knew you were scum, but I was wrong about your team and character obviously. I just wanted you dead because I was survivor and you were gonna tunnel me :hint:I couldn't have that. It's your fault for not realizing I was trying to help you guys first XD <3
I wasn't even tunnelling you, it was just soft push, you came after me for that. I even gave my poe where you weren't the even the priority lol.

Reactions: Rej

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Misaka Mikoto
Railgun

[Super_Electromagnetic_Cannon]

Town
Eliminate all threats to the Town
Esper
Power Level -
Level 5 #3
Abilities -
[Magnetism]
- Mikoto may select a player during the Night Phase. If she were to be targeted by an otherwise successful kill, her abilities for that Night Phase will fail, and Mikoto will avoid the kill. If the player she attatches to is also successfully targeted for a kill, she will also be targeted by that kill, with standard resolution. If this ability activates successfully, [Franchise Cashcow] and [Tokiwadai's Ace] are disabled for the following Day Phase.
[Electromaster] - Mikoto can roleblock a player each Night Phase. If she chooses, she can allow the roleblock to become "Chainlink", and thus her target's target will also be roleblocked, and so on until the link breaks (a roleblock fails or a player doesn't otherwise take any action).
[Railgun] - Mikoto can kill one player each Night Phase. If the kill fails, due to Power Level, one Biribiri counter will be placed on the player. Mikoto can remove that counter, and will see who that player targets for the Night Phase she removes it on.
[Franchise Cashcow] - Mikoto requires one extra vote to be lynched.
[Tokiwadai's Ace] - Mikoto's vote counts for two.
Shokuhou Misaki
Mental Out

[Psychological_Control]

Town
Esper
Power Level -
Level 5 #5
Abilities -
[Mental Out] - Each Night Phase, Misaki can use two of the following abilities:
[Category 005] - Can detect counters placed on a person.
[Category 011] - Can privately send the player a question. If their powerlevel is below Misaki's, they must answer truthfully. One cycle cooldown.
[Category 030] - Roleblocks a player.
[Category 044] - Can see what actions a player took, and on whom.
[Category 061] - Misaki is not a valid target for the targeted player.
[Category 081] - Can redirect one player to herself.
[Category 109] - If Misaki is targeted for a kill, the kill will fail on her, and the target will perform a kill against her attacker, at their own powerlevel.
[Category 220] - Any abilities targetting Tokiwadai students will automatically fail, and any votes made against them by the target will fail too.
[Category 330] - The target is removed from the game for one-night phase. 3 cycle cooldown.
[Category 401] - Removes all counters from a player. The player must have counters on them for this to work.
[Category 433] - If the target is killed in the night phase, their death will be delayed until the end of the following Day Phase. Otherwise, if the target has any status effects, these are all removed.​
Aogami Pierce
[BLAU]

Town
Esper
Power Level -
Level 0
Abilities -
[Popular Fan Theory] - If Aogami is targeted by a kill, his Power Level is treated as Level 5 #6.
[Fetish King] - Aogami cannot Hammer a female character.
[S-Class Dream Ranker] - Each Night Phase, you may propose a scenario (flavour) to someone. This scenario could be anything (within forum rules), and is not restricted by the theme of the game. If they accept, that player will be unable to take action for the night phase, and they will also be immune to any action targeting them, and Aogami will gain a one-shot version of one of their active abilities. If they reject it, nothing happens. Example Scenario - "Would you like to enjoy an evening fishing by the lake?".
You must be registered for see medias

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Survivor
Surivive until the end of the game.
Magician/Esper
Power Level -
Professional/Level 0
Abilities -
[Double Agent] -
You are contracted to both the Science and Magic-sides of the world. Every Even-Night Phase, you must either positively affect a Science-side player, or negatively affect a Magic-side player. Every Odd-Night Phase, you must either positively affect a Magic-side player, or negatively affect a Science-side player. If you reveal that SCHOOL or Necessarius are Mafia teams, you will die instantly.
[Beast666: Aleister, Leader of the Science-side] - Every time you fail to satisfy your [Double Agent] condition during an Even-numbered Night Phase, you will gain one "Science-side" counter. This counter remains for One Day Phase. While you have this counter, votes made against you will count for two, and your vote will carry a weight of 0.
[Demon333: Laura Stuart, Leader of the Magic-side] - Every time you fail to satisfy your [Double Agent] condition during an Odd-numbered Night Phase, you will gain one "Magic-side" counter. This counter remains for one Night Phase. While you have this counter, you will be exempt from your [Double Agent] requirements. You will be unable to take action, and any ability used against you will have a 100% chance of working.
[ESP Magician] - Any time you use Magic, you can one Damage counter. If you have a stack of 4 damage counters, you will die.
[Auto-Rebirth] - At the end of every Night Phase, you will lose one Damage counter, if you have any.
[GROUP Leader] - You are informed if any member of the Dark-side of Academy City uses an ability against you.
[Onmyoudou] - During each Night Phase, you may use any "Ceremony" ability. You cannot use the same Ceremony ability consecutively. Red Ceremony takes up two action slots, meaning if you use it, you must use it that Night Phase, and will automatically use it the next Night Phase too, bypassing your "no consecutive use" restriction.
[Red Ceremony] - Requires one cycle to prepare. Once prepared, you may kill one player. This kill resolves as if your power level were "Saint".
[Black Ceremony] - Launches a water-based attack. If that player were to attack you during the same Night Phase, instead of it attacking them, it will protect you from their kill regardless of power level. Fails against Kanzaki Kaori and Acqua of the Back.
[Blue Ceremony] - During the Night Phase, you may protect yourself from all abilities. Fails if targeted by an Angel-tier ability or player. Any player that makes an action against you that fails because of this ability will be treated as having been negatively affected by you, as per your [Double Agent] condition.
[Saboteur] - You can investigate a player each Night Phase, in addition to any Magic-based abilities you use. You will receive their powerlevel, and their Magic or Esper name/ability, respectively.
[All-Around Reality Circle] - You may submit one Magic Name. If that player has previously targeted you, you will see what actions they take for this Night Phase, and who targets them. You will also be told the nature of the actions they use. During this Night Phase, any ability they use against you will be voided. This will be treated as a negative effect. This is a magic-based ability. You can allow another Magician to use this ability, this will be treated as a positive effect.
[Delta Force] - If you target Kamijou Touma and Aogami Pierce, or Kamijou Touma targets you and Aogami Pierce, or Aogami Pierce targets you and Kamijou Touma, you will form the Delta Force Mason Group, and will be recruited into the Town with the extra win condition: survive until the end of the game.
Toujo convMessage: 1947059 said:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Auto-Rebirth

[Body_Regeneration]

???
Your wincon is currently undefined.
Magician/Esper
Power Level -
Professional/Level 0
Abilities -
[Magic Name] - Fallere825 ("The Backstabbing Blade"). Tsuchimikado can declare his magic name in the game thread. To do so, he must mention @Toujo (host) and post "Fallere825" (including bolding it). This post should be independent of others.
[The Backstabbing Blade] - Once Tsuchimikado has declared his Magic Name in the thread, he may select one of the following options - "Necessarius", "Academy City", "Academy City (Dark Side)" and "None". If he has not chosen by the end of Day 1, then he will proceed as having picked "None". Further information will be revealed once Tsuchumikado has made his choice.
[Hidden Operative] - You cannot be targeted by any ability during Night 0.

Reactions: Haze_with_a_Z

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alice's Appreciation Post

Thank you Ratchet @Toujo for hosting. :choco:I enjoyed playing my first ever multi ball game. Thank you for your patience as I asked too many questions
regarding my abilities. :shy:

Thank you to Nika @Nikamara , Haze,@Haze_with_a_Z Salt, @SirSalt Becky, @Johan3113 Nessos,@Nessos Rabbit @fluffy_rabbit and Aerther @Aether9 for playing with us. Hope to see you guys again soon. :flowers:

Thank you to Poison, SK, Kyte, Oreki, Rej, Demon, my fave Elmage ofc, Shanks, XT, Ansa. :choco:. Always a pleasure playing with you guys. Till next game.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alice's Appreciation Post

Thank you Ratchet @Toujo for hosting. :choco:I enjoyed playing my first ever multi ball game. Thank you for your patience as I asked too many questions
regarding my abilities. :shy:

Thank you to Nika @Nikamara , Haze,@Haze_with_a_Z Salt, @SirSalt Becky, @Johan3113 Nessos,@Nessos Rabbit @fluffy_rabbit and Aerther @Aether9 for playing with us. Hope to see you guys again soon. :flowers:

Thank you to Poison, SK, Kyte, Oreki, Rej, Demon, my fave Elmage ofc, Shanks, XT, Ansa. :choco:. Always a pleasure playing with you guys. Till next game.
You didnt play Michs multiball game?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Town is victorious.
Tsuchimikado Motoharu achieved their Survival win condition.
Accelerator joined to the town and wins with them.
Mafia(1) has lost.
Mafia(2) has lost.
Mugino Shizuri failed to eliminate Hamazura, and did not obtain her win condition, and thus has also lost.

-GAME END-
Congrats to the winners :wes:

Reactions: Rej