[Game] A Certain Mafia Game #30

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
454💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nika, I liked how you still interacted with me after I died. It was chill. I got your flowers for my grave.

Also, Ace, I originally thought your team was named what our team was named. Like we were the Necessarius mafia but I thought y'all were called that. And I thought my magic name was my character name originally.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikamara

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nika, I liked how you still interacted with me after I died. It was chill. I got your flowers for my grave.

Also, Ace, I originally thought your team was named what our team was named. Like we were the Necessarius mafia but I thought y'all were called that. And I thought my magic name was my character name originally.
Lol! For what it's worth, I didn't know you were the last one of your faction, the plan was always to leave the last mafia alive, so that I can resurrect when I'm lynched. I genuinely thought Poison could be mafia lol! I guess that's my mistake in this game. Could've lynched poison instead

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
454💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol! For what it's worth, I didn't know you were the last one of your faction, the plan was always to leave the last mafia alive, so that I can resurrect when I'm lynched. I genuinely thought Poison could be mafia lol! I guess that's my mistake in this game. Could've lynched poison instead
So you thought there were 4 mafia on our team but only 3 on your team?

Wish I coulda been around for my lynch, but I wasn't awake to see it happen.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
454💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also I inspected poison one night and saw that they were an esper so they woulda had to be on your team if anything.

I still don't know my exact power level, but it was chill investigating myself.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, time for Nika's quick-ish run down of the game.

N0 I had alignment ??? and I couldn't take any action. Night 1 I still couldn't take action until Night 2 I was ready to dance. On Day 1 I could declare my magic name and pick 4 options, but I didnt know what they would lead to.

Necessarius (would have made me part of mafia 1)
Academy City (town)
Dark Side of Academy City (town)
or None (survivor)
I picked None and gamed my awesome list of abilities :hs:
1. Saint level kill that takes 2 cycles to work
2. a professional level kill that can also protect me if my target tries to kill me, but wouldnt work on Aether or Rej 2.0
3. total immunity against anything Tier 2 or below
4. a magic/esper name investigate which I used on Kyte, Poison, and SirSalt in that order
5. an ability to see if a magician targeted me (among other things), or that I could grant to a magician if I submitted their magic name. I used it on Haze twice both ways.
6. the ability to become town and make a mason group called Delta force with Kyte and X if I targeted them.
7. a passive that let's me know if a person from the dark side of the academy has hit me and what they hit me with.

and I was informed that Necessarius and SCHOOL are mafia teams. I would die if I mentioned that. I felt great knowing my multiball suspicion was right, but also could kick myself because I was like "oh damn D: SURVIVOR?? Am I appearing too competent in the thread with my multiball angle?????" I never played survivor before and never heard of it ._. so I made up my own way how to approach the game.

Early Game: went smoothly for me. was flying under the radar. thought town was doing...well... not great. I had no intention of becoming town and I wanted to help out the scum. (hence my pocketing of Haze) I thought the town was a lost cause :headdesk:

However, when Aether 2.0 came back, my plans to help mafia were ruined. He has a history of tunneling me and I didn't need that in my life as a survivor. But you know, I still left him to tunnel me... 1 scum sussing me wasn't too bad... but then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
One morning (I believe on Day 3) I woke up and I saw aether, haze, fluffy rabbit, and sir salt were suspecting me (through POE (from all the claims, thanks @Nessos )I knew they were likely fucking scum) :rage: So my mind completely changed. If I couldn't rely on scum to take me to my survival victory, it was time to kill them and rely on the town.

I was suspicious of fluffy but honestly thought he was going to flip as part of mafia 1. Glad they killed him XD. Aether I thought was going to be Ace's role until he died cuz on night 4 Kakine tried to kill me with Dark Matter. good thing I used my shield :hint:My instincts were spot on. The day before (Day 4) I already knew haze was Index and so scum when she came out saying she got my circle. :snickering:My fishing for index worked PERFECTLY. But I wanted to kill Aether more than Index because Haze was town reading me and having mafia on my side was helpful. I also tried to kill Aether with a saint level kill and it failed so I knew he could only be Tier 2 or higher.

After that I began fulfilling the conditions to become town. I already found Kyte and was only looking for XTMF. I dropped hints in the thread ;-; but he was tight lipped. but this allowed me investigate Poison and Salt before finally finding X. On the night i found X, me, Kyte or X were immune to all kills so I unawarely saved his life. :yay: I explained my long list of notes to them and why I decided to become town since I had everything figured out by then. they wanted to lynch salt since I had his name and knew he was mafia, but I was like no, no guys. we lynch Index. I will kill Salt myself no need to worry. She might have gone angel tier. we don't need that shit around XDDD. So they followed me and we went for Haze. glad that worked out.

Then, I felt it was time to shoot up the SCHOOL. So I killed SirSalt :super:and only Kakine himself was left.

If all the frigging scum hadn't betrayed me I would have gladly kept my mouth shut and tried to help you win :flirty:Only Haze I had a soft spot for cuz she retracted her suspicion and started to town read me. I also couldn't allow you all to kill kyte which was the final nail in the coffin for my trying to help you ._. I needed kyte and XTMF around as a back up plan in case I wanted to become town.

So from around the middle of the game, even though I wasn't town, my heart was with the town all along.... mostly.... well not really..... XDDDDDDDDDDDDD I had to survive damnit and I picked the best plays from whatever cards fate dealt me that day. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY we won!!!!!!! really glad I did as town. feels right. This is a come from behind victory guys and each of you did your part as town to help us get here. :hs:

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ayy gg. If it wasn't for the magic names, we would've bagged this. Elmage played good so is nika. Thought I'll say my lynch was really just hunch and nika going paranoid.
through POE I knew you were scum, but I was wrong about your team and character obviously. I just wanted you dead because I was survivor and you were gonna tunnel me :hint:I couldn't have that. It's your fault for not realizing I was trying to help you guys first XD <3

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
through POE I knew you were scum, but I was wrong about your team and character obviously. I just wanted you dead because I was survivor and you were gonna tunnel me :hint:I couldn't have that. It's your fault for not realizing I was trying to help you guys first XD <3
to clarify, my character should have been known since i posted my magic name in the thread and you should have seen that I gave Index the all around reality circle @Aether9

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
454💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to clarify, my character should have been known since i posted my magic name in the thread and you should have seen that I gave Index the all around reality circle @Aether9
yo nika, I was convinced for the entire game that that would either a. kill me or b. publicly announce my role or c. show someone unknown what I was doing(and possibly reveal the fact that I had been talking in the mafia chat)

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
454💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All you do:

Do the opposite of what I did as 3p survivor.

Although I was 3p anti-town pgo miller survivor
First I thought villagers were the minority. Like I literally posted about that.
Second I said this it would be bad to kill a wolf or a cult.
so someone asked me: "Wait...why would it be bad for YOU, a supposed villager, to kill a wolf/cult?"

and then it kinda goes me talking:

"Because part of my role is to not die and if I kill someone from another team, they might attack me for revenge"
"I am 3rd party with a win condition of surviving the game"
"I can kill people that visit me at night"
"Well I am bulletproof at night but I don’t know what that means"

I'm then told this:
"I mean yeah, that's what a PGO does. The issue with your claim is

1. You claimed survivor, which is not town-aligned and is usually best to insta-lynch due to the fact that you will vote with whatever side is winning and are a kingmaker during lylo if left unchecked.

2. The BP claim is fine to stop potential NKs, but the PGO claim on top of it means you cannot be investigated at all either. It's usually claimed to make sure nobody tries to check you out to see if you're lying or not.

3. You nonchalantly threw all of that out there while claiming you didn't know what any of it meant, yet I kinda find that hard to believe. You didn't think to ask the mod or even just google it?

All things aside, if you truly are for real and just didn't know better, next time you are a survivor, don't claim that unless you have absolutely no choice due to mechanics and/or only during lylo when you can say 'hey scum team, i'm a survivor, vote/shoot elsewhere and I will join you for the win'. I've seen some games where people leave survivors alive who were legitimately helping to lynch scum, but when push comes to shove, they always voted with scum in the end, because they don't actually care who wins as long as they do too"

Then I kinda give up, kinda stop enjoying the game, and stating that others should kill me.

I also didn't know what a miller was at the time but I don't think I claimed that.

Also I was told, in my pm, that someone wanted to kill me.

And was warned twice for referencing host communication because I had done that in my first game, just on a different site, so I thought it was ok.

Also there was a reviving mech in the game, and I kinda hated how I couldn't go to the completely dead chat and was stuck in the possibly revivable chat when I was anti-everyone in the game.

@Nikamara

also that was my third or fourth game of fm and I haven't played a game with a survivor role since then I think.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
454💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First I thought villagers were the minority. Like I literally posted about that.
so someone asked me: "Wait...why would it be bad for YOU, a supposed villager, to kill a wolf/cult?"

"Because part of my role is to not die and if I kill someone from another team, they might attack me for revenge"

I'm then told this:

1. You claimed survivor, which is not town-aligned and is usually best to insta-lynch due to the fact that you will vote with whatever side is winning and are a kingmaker during lylo if left unchecked.

2. The BP claim is fine to stop potential NKs, but the PGO claim on top of it means you cannot be investigated at all either. It's usually claimed to make sure nobody tries to check you out to see if you're lying or not.

3. You nonchalantly threw all of that out there while claiming you didn't know what any of it meant, yet I kinda find that hard to believe. You didn't think to ask the mod or even just google it?

All things aside, if you truly are for real and just didn't know better, next time you are a survivor, don't claim that unless you have absolutely no choice due to mechanics and/or only during lylo when you can say 'hey scum team, i'm a survivor, vote/shoot elsewhere and I will join you for the win'. I've seen some games where people leave survivors alive who were legitimately helping to lynch scum, but when push comes to shove, they always voted with scum in the end, because they don't actually care who wins as long as they do too"

Then I kinda give up, kinda stop enjoying the game, and stating that others should kill me.

I also didn't know what a miller was at the time but I don't think I claimed that.

And was warned twice for referencing host communication because I had done that in my first game, just on a different site, so I thought it was ok.

Also there was a reviving mech in the game, and I kinda hated how I couldn't go to the completely dead chat and was stuck in the possibly revivable chat when I was anti-everyone in the game.

@Nikamara

also that was my third or fourth game of fm and I haven't played a game with a survivor role since then I think.
Wait. somehow I showed up as wolf day vig if I was inspected. I don't even understand my role in that game now.

• Haha

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The way you did was TMIing you directly defended Alice without questioning her a single time.

Funny I was also right about SirSalt and Haze that both of them try hard to let me look like scum.

@Rej can you post your role?
I mean your 2nd role, a fu fledged antogonist who end up being Town
actually in the show he is more protagonist/neutral than scum
he is way too neutral to be mafia and way too strong to be scum

Acqua of the Back
God's Right Seat

[La_Persona_Superiore_a_Dio]

Town
Eliminate all threats to the Town
Magician
Power Level -
Saint
Abilities -
[Sealed] -
Acqua is unable to use abilities until he invokes his Magic Name in the thread.
[Magic Name] - Flere210 ("One who changes the Reason of tears"). Acqua can declare his magic name in the game thread. To do so, his must mention @Toujo (host) and post "Flere210" (including bolding it). This post should be independent of others.
[Stigma] - If Acqua has delcared his magic name, he can use this ability. This ability will unlock the specified abilities.
[Mace] - Acqua can target a player each Night Phase. That player will have their abilities blocked, and will be unable to take hostile actions the following Night Phase.
[Divine Mother's Mercy] - Can only be activated once Stigma is active, and lasts for one full cycle. The following Day Phase, all counters placed on Acqua are removed. Acqua's Power Level will be increased to Angel. Acqua will be immune to lynches, and the first time he activates this ability, his vote will count for 3. All abilities targeting Acqua, except for Angel-tier abilities, will be automatically negated. Once expired, has a cooldown of two cycles.
[Great Sword Ascalon] - Can only be activated while [Divine Mother's Mercy] is active. Acqua may kill a player of his choosing during the Night Phase. All actions they take will be automatically negated, unless that player is also Angel-tier. All counters on Acqua's target are removed.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm then told this:

@Nikamara

XD wow that's quite a story and good to know in case I come across this role again hahahahhah