[Game] A Certain Mafia Game #30

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And now ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the curious case of Elmage G Ace.

Vote Lynch Elmage G Ace @Toujo

1. Poison had the following ability:
[Esper Data Bank] - Can target a player during the Night Phase. If they're an Esper, Kuroko will receive their Power Level. Targeting the same player a second time will reveal their Esper ability. If a Magician is targeted, this ability will fail.

She must have been certain Ace is scum because she learned his power level or even his esper ability, which with a quick googling would have led her to know that "Dark Matter" is the esper ability of Kakine, Level 5 #2 and known associate of Fluffy's character.

Magician Rej 2.0 (formerly Shanks) - Acqua of the Back, Saint, Flere210 (doesn't seem to be aligned with any of the scum characters to flip so far :/ Nessos is going to be so sad "God's right Seat" probably isn't a scum team XD. If we successfully lynch Kakine and the game doesn't end. I'll be incline to think he could possibly be another Serial Killer, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.)

Esper Nessos 2.0 (formerly iNotorious) - claimed Misaka Mikoto, Level 5#3, Railgun (I don't think this is a fake claim. She is one of the main protagonist and had a crush on Touma, and she is best friends with Shirai Kuroko (Poison's character))

Esper Alice - claimed Shokuhou Misaki, Level 5#5, Mental Out (I think she is town. She has a rivalry with Misaka Mikoto, but it said to work well with Touma and even "trust him implicitly". Her power can also match with a roleblock which is why I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt :/ "a very powerful ability involving the human mind which includes mental control, reading other people's memories, telepathy, changing a person's personality, willpower and memory destruction, revelation and transplantation of emotions, brainwashing, and psychometry." Also the fact that she used her ability to take off my counters is a pro town move last night and I dont think scum would do that.)

Now. Esper Elmage G Ace - claimed Sogita Gunha - Level 5 #7 I think this is a fake claim.

Sogita Gunha is described as the most powerful Gemstone (an esper who has gained their ability without an artificial method)

"Despite being a Level 5, the underlying nature of his ability is unknown and defies the understanding of Academy City. His rank as the 7th may not be reflective of his true capabilities since no one truly understands his powers. "

"Background: Currently very little is known about Gunha's background, though it is confirmed that he is one of the few pure Gemstones in the world and is also the greatest among them so far"

" Esper Power Unknown, but displays a wide variety of effects "

This character has an unkown esper power name and he is a student of an unnamed highschool.

Also, it isn't a stretch to assume that Kakine would be given a fake role.

He can use his "dark matter" and apparently shape it in any form he desires.

Even create organs and a whole body. (The Elric brothers WISH it seems XD)

Under Kakine's list of abilities we have this, "Revival: After his revival, it was revealed that he can now seemingly infinitely create a variety of objects using Dark Matter, even organs. Kakine reveals himself to be able to create a body made out of pure Dark Matter, making him white in the process. In this seemingly infinite supply of Dark Matter, Kakine can apparently survive so long as there is Dark Matter. He can create autonomous beings such as a copy of his own body, bodies of other people, and cyborg-like beings like the White Beetles and dragonfly. Kakine also implies that it is only a matter of time that he can construct full Personal Realities, seemingly real people, and make implementations of other people’s powers before long"

Furthermore, Alice's and Nessos' characters both go to the same highschool along with Poison's character. (that being Tokiwadai Middle School)

Also, more credence to the possible that Rej could be town and not a serial killer (HOPEFULLY XD) is that Houtaro, Oriana Thompson, who died Day 1 was not a part of any known highschool. Was also a former antagonist and works as a mercenary just like Acqua of the Back.
Aether ver 1, Kobayashi Satori goes to the same HS as Poison, Alice and Nessos

Demon, Mugino Shizuru was not with any highschools and seems to be from an organization called ITEM

Nessos ver 1, Hamazura Shiage was also from ITEM

Johan, Last Order, is affiliated with Sisters and Hamazura Brigade and seems to be a clone of Misaka Mikoto (Nessos' claim)

Finally Accelerator's former HS is known (Nagatenjouki Academy) and is currently the Academy City Board Chairman. Has a close relationship with Last Order from what I read. Former antagonist so the SK convert to town makes sense.

What doesn't make sense is that For Ace's claim (Sogita Gunha) the wiki gives NOTHING about their affliations or highschool.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone is in an organization, a school, a known school, or has some affiliation or inherent similarity to other town characters except Ace's who we know absolutely nothing about. Seems like a good fake claim :x

@Elmage G Ace to make me reconsider you should reveal your esper power name and a list of all your actions each night ._. and also who you think is kakine ._. but if it's not full proof I think I'm going to remain unconvinced. So do try your best if you really are town and I'm wrong. :byez:

Good Night lovely people. @Nessos @Rej @Alice in Noodleland scroll up and read my case on Ace. Tell me what you think :hint:

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone is in an organization, a school, a known school, or has some affiliation or inherent similarity to other town characters except Ace's who we know absolutely nothing about. Seems like a good fake claim :x

@Elmage G Ace to make me reconsider you should reveal your esper power name and a list of all your actions each night ._. and also who you think is kakine ._. but if it's not full proof I think I'm going to remain unconvinced. So do try your best if you really are town and I'm wrong. :byez:

Good Night lovely people. @Nessos @Rej @Alice in Noodleland scroll up and read my case on Ace. Tell me what you think :hint:
I will be here tomorrow and fully catch up. Promise.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Mafia? Town? I don't care, I only care about being the number one! And I am now! This has all been a nice game of chess, and everything went according to plan, every pawn in place... mostly. unfortunately, I'm bored now. You townies had to be fed everything, and if it wasn't for sheer dumb luck, I'll be staring down at your corpses right now. But remember...
The normal rules don't apply to me
I am Kakaine Teitoku

Now, do you have any questions?"

• Haha
Reactions: Nikamara and Rej

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Kuroko had nothing, by the way, nothing, it was always my intention to reveal myself, however, you townies seem to have forced my hand, so I'm calling your bluff, lynch me, and victory is yours... Or is it? I guess we'll find out, but whatever happens, I will go out on my own terms"

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Mafia? Town? I don't care, I only care about being the number one! And I am now! This has all been a nice game of chess, and everything went according to plan, every pawn in place... mostly. unfortunately, I'm bored now. You townies had to be fed everything, and if it wasn't for sheer dumb luck, I'll be staring down at your corpses right now. But remember...
The normal rules don't apply to me
I am Kakaine Teitoku

Now, do you have any questions?"
Did you kill Accelerator?