XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Othinus probably isn't in this game considering she's like a God (probably Ratchet's 'role' of anything). Kakine is most likely the last scum since he goes with Fluffy and Salt's characters.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakine also possesses the ability 'Dark Matter' so he's definitely scum. Considering he's probably powered up now, we'll have to make a concentrated and combined effort to lynch him.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am a 1-shot tree stump and I will use this ability now.

Sup All, got no teammates left to wish luck but instead I will say good luck to the members of the town and good luck to the members of mafia(2)! Also gg everyone! Was fun playing with y'all!

Also I was bored yesterday and wrote up a large post but decided against posting it atm. Now it just exists but idk if it'll ever be shared or posted.

I'm kinda only posting this so I can act like a tree stump because I think being a tree stump would be fun. I can't say anything more about the game but whatever.

Pictures are fun(same with colors but whatever):
You must be registered to see images

An actual mafia tree stump of a dead mafia team in a multiball game would be really fun though. I could just say things but they could be true and could be false. I wouldn't be able to vote, but I would be an extra voice speaking into the game. Like if I said someone was conf town to the thread because I had a reason for that, wouldn't mean anyone would believe me, or even that it was accurate.

On that note, I am pretty sure at least one person is not on mafia(2). You don't have to believe me if you don't want to, but the game'd prob be over if that was the case so I think you should believe me on this one. Also Haze_with_a_Z is conf mafia so you should vote them out :)

And this tree stump becomes no more after this post

🔥🔥🔥

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello Lovely People :happy:

It seems Kakine goes on a mission with Salt's and Fluffy's characters, that and the ability "Dark Matter" make me pretty sure they are the last scum.

I have an idea of who it is :stars:

Poison's BFF is Nessos character claim so I think Nessos is her beloved, not Kyte.

Too busy rn :vex:but let's just say I'm going to show @Poison from the beyond the grave how to present a case like an Ace.

You must be registered for see images

Kakina, I will find you... and I will kill you

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another reason I dont think Poison died from her beloved passing away is because the writeup specifies that she was killed. :no:I'm half wondering if townie killed poison.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another reason I dont think Poison died from her beloved passing away is because the writeup specifies that she was killed. :no:I'm half wondering if townie killed poison.
I don't think that too, that's why I initially asked if Nessos shot Poison, but it seems not, and assuming the other faction has been eliminated, then there's only one factional kill

So either town carelessly shot Poison or there's another possible SK, but for now I think Kakaine is probably more dangerous

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:shy:so frustrated and demotivated.

whoever shot Poison should confess o.o I need to know to put the last pieces of the puzzle together.

Since the game is nearing the end I suppose I should character claim. I'm Tsuchimikado Motoharu

I'm a Magician-Esper Hybrid. To prove my claim, I declared my magic name in the thread from my very first post in the game on Day 1, something nobody seems to have noticed except Shanks :hint:https://animebase.me/threads/a-certain-mafia-game-30.777165/post-22041309

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:shy:so frustrated and demotivated.

whoever shot Poison should confess o.o I need to know to put the last pieces of the puzzle together.

Since the game is nearing the end I suppose I should character claim. I'm Tsuchimikado Motoharu

I'm a Magician-Esper Hybrid. To prove my claim, I declared my magic name in the thread from my very first post in the game on Day 1, something nobody seems to have noticed except Shanks :hint:https://animebase.me/threads/a-certain-mafia-game-30.777165/post-22041309
:O

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nikamara
Nessos
Elmage
X
Rej
Alice

These are our remaining players. With the Magic-side Mafia being eliminated, I find it very hard to believe that Rej's character is wolf, despite him being a bad guy. Could he be SK? Maybe, but I don't think any of the kills belong to him, since Mafia 1, Mafia 2, and Nessy should be responsible for the three kills. I also tend to believe that Nessy is town Vig since his character makes sense (Railgun) as a town Vig and a good guy. I have a pretty good feeling about Nika as well, which means the last wolf is either Elmage or Alice, and I've been town reading Alice all game and feel her D1 play makes her town. So...

##Vote Lynch Elmage

@Toujo

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm digging Elmage character claim.. Lol. Let me see if I can find it.

Dem.. I'm wrong about Poison. Well that's Mafia Life.:pick:

Okay so Nika claimed. Good. I removed all the counters placed on You last night if ever you had one. You should be good.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm digging Elmage character claim.. Lol. Let me see if I can find it.

Dem.. I'm wrong about Poison. Well that's Mafia Life.:pick:

Okay so Nika claimed. Good. I removed all the counters placed on You last night if ever you had one. You should be good.
There should be fake claims in this game.Elmage's claim doesn't make as much sense as others because there are connections with characters, for example, Nessy and Poison's character being BFFs.