Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it was obvious. @Kyte_ was a voice of reason, and it showed as he became more active, mafia loved it better when Nessos was town leader, he was just all over the place, so easy to manipulative, besides, there was no way we could have lynched Kyte, we didn't have the numbers to do so

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it was obvious. @Kyte_ was a voice of reason, and it showed as he became more active, mafia loved it better when Nessos was town leader, he was just all over the place, so easy to manipulative, besides, there was no way we could have lynched Kyte, we didn't have the numbers to do so
I see o.o such a high reputation. Aaw poor nessos don't say that XD he is a big part of helping to solve this game.

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol nope! No offense to Nessos, but his approach helped us a lot, flavor claim was in our favor lol!
Well doesn't look like it was too much in your favour, cause you still loose.
Even so one of Town powerroles was perma afk early on. And I fired randomly at the end.

Now you say it was easy to manipulate while you couldn't take the advantage.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well doesn't look like it was too much in your favour, cause you still loose.
Even so one of Town powerroles was perma afk early on. And I fired randomly at the end.

Now you say it was easy to manipulate while you couldn't take the advantage.
I can't reveal everything, game is still ongoing, but if town wins, it's fluffy's killer that was important, and I know it wasn't you who killed fluffy

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your random shots would've killed two town players if not for roles
Well Poison wasn't really random.
It would have Most likely become Poison vs you again and Alice would have sided with you. And Well I wasn't able to kill you.

This way a Poison misslynch couldn't have happen.

If you get lynched as Last member of Mafia(2) and Game continues with a SK alive, then I have no doubts Rej is the last one that needs to be lynched.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Poison wasn't really random.
It would have Most likely become Poison vs you again and Alice would have sided with you. And Well I wasn't able to kill you.

This way a Poison misslynch couldn't have happen.

If you get lynched as Last member of Mafia(2) and Game continues with a SK alive, then I have no doubts Rej is the last one that needs to be lynched.
:sigar: I am the worst SK in existence, how could I make it this far?

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Elmage G Ace - lol dude. You really won't be alive till DP4 next game.

If only Poison answered my question about her actions against Aerther's actions.

It's not something I really liked to be honest. I got annoyed when Nessos was tunneling me DP1. But since I am Town I have duties to clarify the situations and the happenings to my fellow townie. No matter how many times I need to repeat myself.