Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that they both could be mafia
they prob aren't on maf 1.
I don't think they are on the same team though.
I don't think they were bussing.
These are the highlighted few claims from your post. You're essentially just acknowledging my case, and I'm telling you it doesn't add up. You see, that's exactly what makes me think there's an element of sincerity that is lacking in your crafty claims. Had you been a townie, you'd have thought this through, and you don't look like the town player who would not. Ofc you can step back now and say that you're thinking one is scum and the other is not, or one is in m1 and the other is in m2, but I can't hold any regards to it.

I commend your composure in approaching these suspicions though, and I have to admit that it almost threw me off, but I say you have to die. Admirably.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apologies, I couldn't actually play this phase, I didn't have a chance to take a look Haze too to be honest, I did read the points that both Nikamara and Kyte stated, and Kyte is right about Poison, she could just very well be a bad town in this game, haven't seen her tunnel so hard as mafia.

Haze wasn't actually inactive from the few posts I've read, and some of his posts are good, what I find interesting this DP was his comments about "always something to discuss" I took it as a hint that perhaps he had something he wanted to tell us. That didn't happen

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haze_With_A_Z, Index Librorum Prohibitorum - Mafia(1) has been lynched.
Mafia(1) is eliminated.
It is Night 6. Day 7 will begin in 24 hours time.

Index Librorum Prohibitorum
[List_Of_Prohibited_Books]

Mafia
Eliminate all threats to your Mafia
Magician
Power Level -
???
Abilities -
[Walking Church]
- Index is immune to Magic-based attacks, unless they are Saint level. If Index is targeted by [Imagine Breaker], she will lose this ability.
[Savant] - Can investigate the Power Level of a player. If Index targets a Esper, she will receive results indicating that their Power Level is "close to" whichever Magic-side Power Level their Power Level is correlated to. For example, if Index targets a Level 5 #2, she will receive the results "is close to Saint".
[Magic Name] - Dedicatus545 ("The dedicated Lamb protects the knowledge of the Strong"). Index can declare her magic name in the game thread. To do so, she must mention @Toujo (host) and post "Dedicatus545" (including bolding it). This post should be independent of others.
[Spell Intercept] - If Index has declared her Magic Name to the thread, she may use this ability. Index can redirect the actions of one player to another of her choosing. If the Power Level is Level 4/Magic Professional or below, she may cancel the ability too.
[John's Pen Mode] - If Index has delcared her Magic Name, once during the game she may activate this ability. While active, no member from the ??? Mafia can take any action. Index's vote weight will also permanently be at 0. This mode will last for one cycle. While it is active, ??? members cannot be Lynched, and any abilities targeting them will fail. If a hostile action is directed towards them, the attacker will instead be targeted by an attack with a Power Level of "Angel". After this ability resolves, Index will no longer be able to use [Spell Intercept]. [HIDDEN] - If Index Librorum Prohibitorum is the last remaining member of her faction, she will automatically be put into this form, albeit a lesser version.
[Magic Restricted] - Index is unable to make the factional kill. In the event that Index is the last surviving Mafia member, no kill can be performed by the faction.

Mafia Chat - (link)
You must be registered for see medias

Somewhere, in a Certain building...

"Thanks for dealing with all that crap"

A blond haired youth stood in the centre of the room, his voice carrying absolute authority. Just from his posture one could tell he exuded confidence. When he spoke, people listened, and they listened well.

Except one was not doing a good job of listening. The blond haired man continued.

"Thanks to these "Dream Rankers", we've been able to source the Indian Poker cards we were looking for. And who would have thought, it led us right to the [Tweezers]. Yobou is hurt, right? I'll get him to run the pertinent calculations, and- hm?

"W-wait a minute! Why aren't I involved! Include me, dammit!"

"Securing the Tweezers first is what takes priority. We don't have a definitive location either, we just know it will be used in a certain experiment at a specific school. Once we obtain that, then you can go wild."

"No, no! That's not enough. There's that blonde normie I need to face, and her black-haired normie friend too! I need to do something, now!"

"You realise what we are, right? We're neck-deep in the Dark Side of Academy City, we can't just take action carelessly or we'll have all the other Organisations on our asses. I may be the #1, but I'd rather not cause a city-wide war, you know? Sit tight and you'll get your fun."

"Urgh! This isn't what I signed up for! Besides, do you know how many times I sacrificed for this shitty Organis-"

"Oi."

"-ation, the number of potential friends I've lost because I've had to do dirty jobs for you lot! I may be the lowest level out of the higest-ranking members, sure, but even I have my pri-"

"Oi."

The second "Oi" was enough to freeze the air in the room. Content with the fact that he had regained the attention of everyone in there, the blond-haired youth continued.

"You've interrupted me twice now. How many more seconds do I need to waste on you?"

The rhetorical question was met with silence.

"Once we've obtained the Tweezers, then we can start putting our plan into action. I'd say to be careful, but you all know what line of work this is. And even then, a lot of people are going to die soon. I don't give a damn about Academy City, or what they want. I'll show the higher ups, and Aleister in particular, the one truth that holds.

The normal rules don't apply to me"

???'s Power Level has increased.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Kamijou was on the retreat. He'd clashed earlier with the strongest active Level 5, who had been on a rampage due to the last remnants of his organisation falling apart. Kamijou fancied himself in most street fights, but his, opponent, too, had not been afraid to fight hand to hand. And while his Imagine Breaker had kept up fairly easily, it could not process the various side effects that the unidentifed substance created. So, Touma ran to a more neutral ground, where he would be able to continue to fight. Worst comes to worst, if his right arm came off then [What_Lurked_Within] would come out.

It had been a few minutes before Kamijou realised something was wrong. The air was... 'still'. Almost like it had been locked in place, allowing no one and nothing to enter... or escape. And upon looking around, Kamijou found that there was not a soul in sight. This was one of the busiest parts of District 13, even with the time of night it was it would be extremely out of the ordinary for no one to be around.

He heard footsteps. They were behind him, yet also in front. To his left, but also his right. Above his head, but also below. And there he saw her.

The one-eyed Magic God.

Othinus.

You must be registered for see images

A few hours earlier...

Kamijou had been enjoying a nice, evening stroll, in order to buy some coffee from the convenience store. Black, canned, and no sugar. Of course, ever the misfortunate, Kamijou had walked out of his way to the store which had the brand he liked the most, only to find that someone before him had bought out the last of their stock. Tired, hungry, and really feeling his misfortune, he was slumped over, and slowly dragging his feet back to his dorm. And that was when an explosion of white occurred just in front of him. His misfortune never even registered this time, as he leapt into action.

At the source of the explosion was a single man. Around him, 6 wings were sprouting, wrapping and coiling themselves around the atmosphere. They looked... inorganic. Like they were something that should not exist, yet did. Or was it perhaps the other way around? Either way, Kamijou ddn't care.

"H-Hey! What the hell are you doing?! You can't just blow things up because you feel like it!"

This caught the attention of the progenitor of the chaos.

"Huh? Oh, it's you. Imagine Breaker. Yes... yes, you'll do just fine. Once your dead, Aleister has nothing left! In fact, why do I even care about that anymore? Aleister? The Dark Side? Academy City? It's all insignificant before this power I feel within me. Say, isn't this what they call Level 6? To think they had that trash Accelerator kill 20,000 of those Sisters to reach that, and yet I've done it by killing only a fraction of that total. I guess it goes to show that I should never have been the spare plan, right?"

Kamijou gritted his teeth.

"So you're a Level 5, huh. Yeah, you're powerful. Any idiot can see that from a mile away. But what's the point? Why are you using that power to hurt people? With all your strength, you can use it to help them instead!"

"Screw you! You've no idea what I've been through, you've no idea what I've lost. It's easy for you to spout shit like that, you're Aleister's darling! He creates lans and scenarios for you to save people, for the sake of you saving them. But me... no, not just me. Hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands of espers... we're all just fodder. Sure, the strongest of us get certain perks, but it doesn't matter. We're just here to suffer and lose people, for the sake of losing them. But that's fine. If I kill you, there'll be nothing left to stop me. Hahaha... I'll show you... the rules do not apply to me!"

Three of the white wings hurled themselves towards Kamijou, spiralling around in a fan-like shape. It was a brutal, impossible attack, and yet-

The sound of glass shattering reverberated around. Nothing had broken of course. Kamijou had simply made contact with the white substance, and it had evaporated.

"Eh?"

The source of the attack looked surprised for a moment. But then he continued, his composure regained.

"So that's "Imagine Breaker" huh? I'd heard around your right hand, but I don't know... I was expecting something more flashy. I understand it. I can comprehend it now."

Kamijou wasn't about to let up, though, and moved to close the distance between himself and the winged man. He intended to end this with a single punch.

"But, you see. I comprehend it. Which means, I comprehend it all."

The winged man didn't show any sign of panic or frustration. In fact, he seemed to be smiling.

"Your right hand removes, or rather, it erases unnatural phenomena. Before that, of course my Dark Matter, which could be said to be the ultimate expression of unnatural phenomena from a creation standpoint, stands no chance. I could throw it out you all day and you wouldn't even be scratched. But..."

Touma had closed the gap to just 6 metres. Just a few more steps, and then...

"Imagine Breaker removes all unnatural phenomena. In other words, it could be said that it "only" removes unnatural phenomena. So, then.."

4 metres. Just a couple more steps...

"What happens to the natural phenomena created by my Dark Matter?"

A furious gale blew towards Touma. He adjusted his stance, and trhust his right hand forward to block it, prepared to leap back and close the distance between him and "Dark Matter" some more, but yet the next thing Touma knew he was flying backwards, blood spurting from his hand. The gale hadn't been stopped, instead, it had passed right through his guard.

"According to what I learned from the Tweezers, and the information was vague at best, you've won your fights against the top guys due to them lacking comprehension of your right arm. But now, it's you, who doesn't understand my power. This is my Dark Matter. This is matter that does not exist within this world. Oh, but don't mistake me. I don't mean that it theoretically exists, but simply hasn't been discovered by humans yet. I mean, it really doesn't exist. I created it, just now. And matter that doesn't exist operates under laws that do not exist. In other words, when I introduce Dark Matter to a space, entirely new phenomena is created. For example, when you burn something, you expect it to char, for it to emit heat, and then ultimately turn to ash. But with Dark Matter introduced, you can burn something, which emits heat, and then ends up frozen. Behold my Dark Matter! This is a world you no longer understand!"

Kamijou knew when he was outmatched. Even getting into a fistfight with this guy, he was looking at a 50/50 shot at best. And yet here, surrounded with people, he had no room to fight. He had to flee.

Back to the present...

"Who..."

The words were lost in Kamijou's throat. He knew this was a presence unlike anything he had felt so far.

"Kamijou Touma..."

The girl who approached him looked fairly young, yet also old. Over her right eye she wore a red eyepatch, which seethed in the night light.

"Imagine Breaker... the scorer for the Magic Gods. Could it be, you've forgotten its true purpose?"

"W-wha-"

"It doesn't matter."

With a slow, deliberate motion, she moved her right arm. Kamijou felt a searing pain coming from his. His went to grasp it, but his hands found no resistance. In a panic, he looked down and saw...

That there was an empty gap, with scarlet liquid firing out around it, where his right arm should be. For some reason, the Magic God Othinus was holding it instead.

"I can remake this world countless times. Every time I do so, we shift to a new PHASE."

Touma suddenly felt his lefts give out under him. Yet it wasn't that he simply lost the energy to stand. When he looked down at his torso, he was greeted with the vision of his own entrails spilling out.

You must be registered for see images

Othinus grabbed what remained of Touma, who still clung to life, up by his clothes.

"As long as I retain Imagine Breaker, I will have a reference point for the origin of this world. That's all I need. As long as I can hold onto the core, then I can end the world and rebuild it as many times as I desire. To give an example, what about a world in which the Index Librorum Prohibitorum seeks salvation in you? Or perhaps a world where the Dark Side of Academy City never needed to exist. All is possible within my power. And you'll experience every last one of my creations. Every rebirth, every painful death. And at the end of it all, you will come to understand me, just as I understand you. As for this world..."

Othinus shifted her gaze from Touma, looking instead up to the night sky. The full moon shone brightly.

"It doesn't matter anymore. It can play out as it pleases. It's no longer any concern to me."

And with that, they both left this world, never to be seen here again.

Kyte_, Kamijou Touma - Town, has been killed.
SirSalt, Gokusai Kaibi - Mafia(2), has been killed.
Poison, Shirai Kuroko - Town, has been killed.

It is Day 7. With 6 alive, it is 4 to lynch.

Kamijou Touma
Imagine Breaker

[Illusion_Killer]

Town
Eliminate all threats to the Town
Esper
Power Level -
Level 0
Abilities -
[Imagine Breaker] -
If Touma targets a player, all of their abilities are rendered null for that phase, including pertinent passives. All counters on a player, if any, are removed.
[Precognition] - Any abilities, except Investigative, targeting Touma will fail, unless it is Saint-tier or higher.
[Right Arm] - Right Arm is currently connected. If ???, then ??? will ???.
Gokusai Kaibi
Measure Heart

[Mind_Ruler]

Mafia
Eliminate all threats to your Mafia
Esper
Power Level -
Level 4
Abilities -
[Measure Heart] -
Can lock onto one player at a time. For every cycle that said player is locked on for, they gain one "Measure Heart" counter, for a maximum of 3. When one counter is placed, the player will be unable to take hostile action against Measure Heart. When two counters are present, the player is unable to vote for Measure Heart. When three counters are present, Kaibi may send them a PM via the host, asking one question. That player must answer the question truthfully, or will be unable to vote and take any action the following cycle. When Measure Heart targets a seperate person, all previous Measure Heart counters are removed.
[Confidant] - If ??? is unable to make the factional kill, Measure Heart will make it instead.

Mafia Chat - (link)
Shirai Kuroko
Teleport

[Spatial_Movement]

Town
Eliminate all threats to the Town
Esper
Power Level -
Level 4
Abilities -
[Esper Data Bank] -
Can target a player during the Night Phase. If they're an Esper, Kuroko will receive their Power Level. Targeting the same player a second time will reveal their Esper ability. If a Magician is targeted, this ability will fail.
[Teleporter] - Can forgo any other active abilities, and leave the game for the Night Phase, returning at the Start of the following Day Phase.
[Judgement] - Kuroko can target a player during the Night Phase. If that player is a Level 4 Esper or below, or a Professional Magician, they will be unable to take action. If used successfully, this ability will be on a one-cycle cooldown.
[Kuroko's Beloved] - If ??? dies, Kuroko will also die.

Last edited: