[Game] A Certain Mafia Game #30

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nika, have you played with poison in a long game before? I know that I haven't yet besides this game, but like I don't really see why some of the comparisons work. I am pretty sure that poison isn't on mafia 1 with aether and ansa, but I don't understand why they haven't come back after no one joined their tunnel and it is weird. Is that nai for them or something or ai?
Nope, this is the first time I've met her. I think unlike Aether, Ansa or even fluffy, she's has a lot more to say and push. I don't always approve of her methods (like giving up when ppl don't listen to her or iirc calling ppl stupid for not voting ace ) but those reactions in themselves felt genuine to me. Fluffy and Aether in particular had a lot to say but it was nothing substantial and they never gunned for anyone hard. I saw it as them appearing to scum hunt, but not wanting to ruffle any feathers, and sadly my dear I get the same vibe from you :score: so I must follow this through ._.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
some people scumread Elmage and I think he is underwhelming, he just tried to get some informations on the Alice case, usually he is putting more sauce into his reads and cases

poison is just not here, and naturally scummy, she was scum in the recent games so there is a pattern, but I don't rule out the possibility of her being a bad townie

people seem to scumread Haze, I somehow can't see this, the cases against haze are all over the place, can someone help me?
You should take the time to read over my post from this day, as well as kyte's who brought yet another perspective to the table

But to crudely summarize my stance
1. Haze voted Aether day 4. The day ended in no lynch.

2. On day 5 everyone who voted Aether was frustrated to see it not go through cuz we wasted over 72 hours for nothing. And so naturally, very quickly, all the people who voted Aether came ready to hammer and salt, ace, you, me, and nessos all voted him in rapid succession. But haze did not. She was saying we shouldn't hammer so soon and that she doesn't like majority lynch. That's not a normal reaction to someone you wanted lynched slipping away. I think she could be Aether's scum mate.

3. Furthermore, today (day 6) is when she finally had a better excuse for not voting Aether on day 5 saying that we cut the day short and limited our info gathering. I don't buy this excuse. I normally don't disagree with it, but day 5 was a unique scenario. There was nothing to discuss imo. I think she was hoping on day 5, given enough time, Aether could sweet talk his way out of a lynch and push for an inactive. Today, saying it's to get info and discussion feels merely like damage control.

Reactions: Rej

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, this is the first time I've met her. I think unlike Aether, Ansa or even fluffy, she's has a lot more to say and push. I don't always approve of her methods (like giving up when ppl don't listen to her or iirc calling ppl stupid for not voting ace ) but those reactions in themselves felt genuine to me. Fluffy and Aether in particular had a lot to say but it was nothing substantial and they never gunned for anyone hard. I saw it as them appearing to scum hunt, but not wanting to ruffle any feathers, and sadly my dear I get the same vibe from you :score: so I must follow this through ._.
Wait so then why do you think they are town and I am scum if you get the same vibes from us?