[Game] A Certain Mafia Game #30

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because, my wifom here is that science side would push for a magic side lynch or help it along.

But whole bussing thing is also a wifom. Especially if they knew its multiball. That their cred would drop on a wolf lynch.

So it makes no sense for same faction to bus another member.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello lovely people, :shy:

Feel fucking good to be right about Ansa :yay:But I have to say I was very surprised Ansa and fluffy were on different scum teams. I had thought that since fluffy flip flopped off the Ansa train day 1 to vote X that she was trying to save her scummate.

As for suspicion against me let's not forget how fluffy said demon and I are scummates even though I was the only one to make a case on Demon day 1, he just acted like that didn't happen and said to the effect "She had nothing to say about Demon yet was suspicious of him but voted Ansa instead. Distancing?" He had nothing to say when I confronted him about it. He also had me as his top scum read.
You must be registered for see images

Secondly, I started the train on Ansa on Day 3 and never moved my vote.
I also voted him from Day 1 when he was still quite active.

Rej 2.0 (Shanks) is Acqua of the Back and doesn't seem aligned with Yobou Banka (Fluffy's character) or Stiyl Magnus (Ansa's character), but more importantly honestly aside Shanks was my strongest town read that is still alive. Also, I already said this a thousand times but it bears repeating. Rej 2.0 is only being scum read based on his character being an antagonist. Yobou Banka (Fluffy's character) was not an antagonist. I would be ashamed if Rej 2.0 got lynched out just cuz Shanks stated his magic name.
Absolutely no one has presented a case on the guy.

Sure, flavour is certainly important in this game, but for the love of god this is mafia. Read post and scumhunt ladies and gentlemen :super:

We need to work our way through the unknowns starting with Aether.

Vote Lynch Aether @Toujo

@Aether9 baby how about instead of I give you my reads, you give me your reads instead ._. QUICKLY. You survived two kills. That's HIGHLY suspicious my love.

@SirSalt Tell me exactly why I of all people am suspicious to you. And give me all your reads as well.
Oh and tell me why I shouldn't lynch you instead of Aether right now.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello lovely people, :shy:

Feels fucking good to be right about Ansa :yay:But I have to say I was very surprised Ansa and fluffy were on different scum teams. I had thought that since fluffy flip flopped off the Ansa train day 1 to vote X that she was trying to save her scummate.

As for suspicion against me let's not forget how fluffy said demon and I are scummates even though I was the only one to make a case on Demon day 1, he just acted like that didn't happen and said to the effect "She had nothing to say about Demon yet was suspicious of him but voted Ansa instead. Distancing?" He had nothing to say when I confronted him about it. He also had me as his top scum read.

Secondly, I started the train on Ansa on Day 3 and never moved my vote.
I also voted him from Day 1 when he was still quite active.

Rej 2.0 (Shanks) is Acqua of the Back and doesn't seem aligned with Yobou Banka (Fluffy's character) or Stiyl Magnus (Ansa's character), but more importantly Shanks was my strongest town read that is still alive. Also, I already said this a thousand times but it bears repeating. Rej 2.0 is only being scum read based on his character being an antagonist. Yobou Banka (Fluffy's character) was not an antagonist. I would be ashamed if Rej 2.0 got lynched out just cuz Shanks stated his magic name.
Absolutely no one has presented a case on the guy.

Sure, flavour is certainly important in this game, but for the love of god this is mafia. Read post and scumhunt ladies and gentlemen :super:

We need to work our way through the unknowns starting with Aether.

Vote Lynch Aether @Toujo

@Aether9 baby how about instead of I give you my reads, you give me your reads instead ._. QUICKLY. You survived two kills. That's HIGHLY suspicious my love.

@SirSalt Tell me exactly why I of all people am suspicious to you. And give me all your reads as well.
Oh and tell me why I shouldn't lynch you instead of Aether right now.
Edited for grammar

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm waiting for Elmage VS Poison again. :sigar:

Poison why you didn't targeted Elmage if you're so sure lats DP he was scum. You said yourself you targeted Aerther? 2 kill attempts on Aerther . Seeing and reading the write up.. What I understand is.. you want to kill another player instead of a player you're screaming Scum whole DP3. :what:

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also fairly certain Shanks did not carry out any kills last night, so that what eliminate him from being on the magic side scum faction since they probably only have two members.
idk how one would be fairly certain of that, but I guess I will trust you for now and hope this is a role thing and not just a made up thing.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we want to do a wagon style analysis, I wanna say that the remaining magic side is not there on ansatsuken.

So for last magic side it would be: poison, haze, Aether9, Alice, kyte

Probably missing someone assuming there was no bussing. Its a starting point for me.
I guess why are you assuming there was no bussing? Like I know that I bus almost every game. Why would one be uninclined to bus in this scenario? I just don't think you should clear people for bussing a scum.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it makes no sense for same faction to bus another member
wifom would make it the opposite way in my opinion. if people believe this, bussing won't harm their faction at all and will get them free town reads. Like they may lose 1 player, but they can receive town reads on 1-2 other players in their faction.