Kin
271💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So youre saying accelerator is 3p?
Yes he is most def 3p and def not a good one for mafia or town

Nessos said the same iirc. So why are you both at each others necks. If your both town? And want to save town?
Cause nessos is stubborn and pain to work with. He said he knows he is Accelerator but then said i am not sure i don't wanna say this or that

Johan3113

Kin
271💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So i dont bother trying to reason with him and i go on my own. If my job is to find Ace i'll find Ace. Simple as that. Town has plenty of other players to focus on other stuff

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So i dont bother trying to reason with him and i go on my own. If my job is to find Ace i'll find Ace. Simple as that. Town has plenty of other players to focus on other stuff

Literally what I said against nessos. He is focusing on 4 players. If he is town, his behavior is anti town due previous reasons.

You're goals are unclear. You can claim your goals, and if we(town) agree its legit. We can support it. If we think either your or nessos is lying or it doesn't add up. then you guys get lynched. Because if accelerator is town they can also claim. Assuming all this benefits town.

Johan3113

Kin
271💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Literally what I said against nessos. He is focusing on 4 players. If he is town, his behavior is anti town due previous reasons.

You're goals are unclear. You can claim your goals, and if we(town) agree its legit. We can support it. If we think either your or nessos is lying or it doesn't add up. then you guys get lynched. Because if accelerator is town they can also claim. Assuming all this benefits town.
How is my goal unclear? I have to deal with all threats to town?
Its just that my role is made to deal with a specific possible anti town role in the game.
And Ace is def not town considering my role

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are your Wincons different from town? That is my implication. I dont care enough to push for you to reveal, but many suspect 3p. So are you 3p with a different wincon? How can we(town) trust you? Jester requires a certain action for example. Survior is stay alive. So do you align with us? If you do, despite need yo find a certain player. You still need to hunt and lynch scum. But you haven't focused on that.
Bruh i am town, its just that my role is focused on dealing with Acelerator.
So youre saying accelerator is 3p?
Nessos said the same iirc. So why are you both at each others necks. If your both town? And want to save town?

You legit asked me if i am town and when i say i am town it is bad?
Bruh
I never asked if you were town, I asked about your wincons. Don't partial quote me and bend the truth. After I asked doubted your town claim you pull this

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apparently you won't be satisfied with anything i do so i won't bother lmao
I'll just do my thing
No, actually I do have a satisfactory point.

I'm trying to lynch wolves., if you're town then prove it with your actions., but this special condition triggers many flags for myself., bevause to you accelerator needs to die. His alignment is unknown.

According to nessos, he knows the alignment but won't reveal. So you, nessos and accelerator are not all the same faction.

ThIs how I view it. Either nessos and accelerator are same faction, or you and nessos are same faction. It does not make sense for you to be the same faction as accelerator, and it doesn't make sense for nessos to be the same faction.

Depending on conditions, it could w/3p or t/3p or w/3p. But you and nessos need to agree. Since you both outed on same facts. Or third option is accelerator make a claim after you both claim.

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Johan3113 what makes Accelerator harmful for Town?
Based on my knowledge so far Accelerator is more Dangerous for Mafia then for Town.

Accelerator seems to only become Dangerous for Town when vigs start to blindfire killshots.

Could you plz eloberate your stand?

I said I would lynch both of you. You are both headaches to read. Flavor and mechanics focus. From my hood, it doesn't show alignment. Focusing on mechanics and flavor does create a way to post and not solve.
I don't care about your hood. This is also my first Game ever in AB. So its also not my hood.

In my opinion mechanic talk is necessary when it seems like mamy player doesn't understand the mechanics and panic is created.

I mean early on player were like "OMG 3 kill shots N0" while the mechanics implied there will be many killshot abilities while most of them have to fail.

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Johan3113 what makes Accelerator harmful for Town?
Based on my knowledge so far Accelerator is more Dangerous for Mafia then for Town.

Accelerator seems to only become Dangerous for Town when vigs start to blindfire killshots.

I don't care about your hood. This is also my first Game ever in AB. So its also not my hood.

In my opinion mechanic talk is necessary when it seems like mamy player doesn't understand the mechanics and panic is created.

I mean early on player were like "OMG 3 kill shots N0" while the mechanics implied there will be many killshot abilities while most of them have to fail.
Last paragraph, yes but if you cannot spend time to read mechanics and understand them. Simple.facts, how are you going to find scum?
(I am posting in an annoyed condescending manner because I am annoyed. )
The fact is power levels affect success. But special conditions can bypass power levels.

As our n0 death demonstrates. Focusing on nks, publicly detracts from solving.

I am disliking the red herring of mechanics, when anyone who can comprehend should comprehend how the power levels work

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As our n0 death demonstrates. Focusing on nks, publicly detracts from solving.
The only one ever try hard to solve shit on night kills was @Johan3113.
I tried to stop his bs theorie that lead to nothing by explaining the mechanics.

My case against Alice has nothing to do with the killshot. Her breadcrumb claim felt like a slip for me.

My way to solve stuff is simple.
Push player and not only look how the pushed player react but also any other player.

Look at Alice case way of claiming doesn't make any sense still there were a few jumping in to defend her instead of her letting defend herself?
How many scums would use their TMI to protect a Towny to get Towncreds?
Look @XTMF he introduce himself like "I am hot Herr to make friends", but then jumps in to protect Alice without eloberate Details.

Then we have Johan only pushing Kyte who could have pushed Alice for the same reason? But he decides to only push one. In my opinion a little bit too cautious.

Johan3113

Kin
271💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He will only be our ally if i get to him first
And i wont say more than that