Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Alice in Noodleland since you're online, you may as well answer my question, no? Don't make me look silly please

Dude I. Just finished 6 hours of work.. Have mercy. Let me take a shower. Let me breathe. And I promise I. Will answer your questions or. Any quarries.

Tag the post you made. I'm afraid I will fall asleep right away

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude I. Just finished 6 hours of work.. Have mercy. Let me take a shower. Let me breathe. And I promise I. Will answer your questions or. Any quarries.

Tag the post you made. I'm afraid I will fall asleep right away
It's cool. Real life first, it's 1am here and I have to work from now till 4am anyways, we do what we have to do

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No i am town , i have a regular town wincon just as every other townie
But my role itself is designed to deal with Accelerator who is indie and could be danger to everyone.
I know he aint neutral and peaceful for town bcs of my role.
And yes, he is a danger to mafia as much as he is to us. Like every indie is and Accelerator in the story is level 5 esper which is strongest level i think
Is a role gonna be the same power level as in the story, or will they have made changes to it? How do we know it is gonna be level 5 in this game. I guess I don't really get how he is more of a danger than mafia or other possible 3p players.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone able to use Google should know his flavour
I don't usually assume google is necessary to play mafia. In other games I can manage just fine without googling flavours.

And idk what the story is even called. Is it called "a certain" or something? Not really thinking "mafia" or "game" are in its title, although I guess they could be in it too.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the probability says that for now, Alice and Kyte are townies and that you're wasting your energy going after Alice
technically one could argue there is a probability of them being town about 70-80% of the time by just the rand(estimates based on a 7p game, 2 mafia and a joat setup with 15p, 3 mafia and rounded to the nearest 10%). In comparison to the estimates that everyone is saying(60% town, 40% other), that isn't as good of odds, and I don't get why people are clearing them for this. I don't think they are all scum, but there is a chance at least one is and I don't think they should get cleared for this, I think they should get cleared for being towny in the thread.

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sup guys, have randomly been reading on mobile but ill do a proper catchup now

still think this should be the d1 vote, and i'm kinda worried we arent gonna be able to get maj??

Vote: Demon

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What do the numbers mean? Like how is 2 town but 1 and 12 are null? How does that ordering make any sense? There are also a bunch of people missing. Are those just people you don't have thoughts on yet or why aren't they on there?
The numbers are from the order of the player list in the op XD ignore that and ppl were missing cuz I accidentally clicked post instead of preview, if you see the post right below the rest get clarified.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im only on page 21 but I feel comfortable voting for Anasatsuken. I don't like how they responded to pressure. I'm very open to Demon lynch obviously, but don't want to waste a day phase

Vote Lynch Anasatsuken @Toujo

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sup guys, have randomly been reading on mobile but ill do a proper catchup now

still think this should be the d1 vote, and i'm kinda worried we arent gonna be able to get maj??

Vote: Demon
I still think nessos should be the wolf, but im also worried we won't get maj. I might end up putting a vote somewhere when I go to be so that we do. Won't be on for eod either, i'll prob be asleep.