[Game] A Certain Mafia Game #30

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My point has nothing to do with ToS-mech, it is only generic mafia mech.
I asked host of both roleblocker and Bus driver are like in generic games and He confirmed.
Alice changed her claim whenever she got pressured or the flaws got pointed out.
Read this part again
why do you think she would lie in the first place?

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
see idk when im scum and one of my actions fail my first instinct is never to out it in the thread

it could only lead to more questioning which could out my role (which i dont wanna insta-out as scum) or just get me sussed like this

why claim anything at all as scum

thats part of what makes me think alice is unlikely scum

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
could be partnered with nikamara as well. honestly could be partnered with anybody in my mind, but from how i townread/scumread people, demon's just the very scummiest d1. bad reaction to me on page 1, weak unexplained reads, disappearing halfway through the day like he gave up and doesn't know what to do as scum.
For me D1 lynch should also give info.
What info so you think to get if Demon Flips scum, but also what if he flips Town?
Ansa in my opinion too many jump in him early on and I didn't get why.

Then we have also Shanks directly calling me out focusing on inactives, I told him to eloberate he never bother to respond.

One can also use the whole last pages centered around me. Anyone almost Just commenting Nessos Case on Alice is Shit instead of pushing other stuff.
Why do I need to be convincedd that my read on Alice "could" be wrong. (Noonne said have to be, it was only a could)

By observing one Figures Out stuff like

XMTF the selfproclaimed pro who did nothing so far, His first hunch leeads to nothing. now jumping on the only one who called him out.

SirSalt did nothing but coasting. Are still have a strong townread in him, Fluffy?

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think town flips almost ever give clear info. people like to talk up info from townflips, but i rarely see people have actually strong associations from them, even when they're highposters with lots of associations. sometimes they give false associations, because people assume there had to be at least 1 scum pushing them, when it was just a bunch of town sussing a town. i don't really believe in thinking about levels of info for the d1 lynch, i just want to vote my strongest scumreads.

on top of that, end of day is in less than 6 hours from now, if im not mistaken? i can see why you might want xtmf, salt, or shanks voted, but i still have more feeling of some of each of their posts being towny than demon/ansa. and with majority lynch, there's just... i don't see them on the table. ask me again tomorrow if we're both alive. today has to be demon or ansa, who are ultimately both still scummy and probably need to be flipped sooner or later without massive improvement.

my salt townread isn't that strong, but it still exists. no such townread exists for demon/ansa. and as somebody who susses them both, i don't think too many people jumped on them: i think they're just obviously scummy and plenty of the other town players in this game correctly recognized that, while you're the odd one out wanting to vote for fancier reasons and harder-to-sell votes. that probably makes you towny, but you being loud and stubborn as the only person who wants to vote xtmf/shanks/salt isn't really followable in this gamestate. its either demon/ansa, or we're probably getting a nolynch, which multiple people have said they don't want (personally it wouldnt be the worst thing for me, but i still prefer flipping one of those 2)

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also i dont see salt being tired of your alice tunnel as inherently scummy lol

you call it coasting? i mean, town can coast too if they don't think theres any actual new info.

maybe he's scummy for not having more thoughts on other stuff though, you could have a point there.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The order is kinda weird but first is the people I recognize because I remember more of their posts, and the rest are a random page and I'm going in order of when I see them.
Well salt is a town lean for ykm reasons. I can't read them so I assume they are town so I don't accidentally miskill them.

Edit: they say they want to change their meta because they don't like being a miskill. I believe this, mainly because I've seen them get miskilled multiple times because they naturally play kinda scummy. I don't remember them wall posting before so this is prob from this.

They could maybe be scum/3p trying to change it in general, but I kinda think this usually comes from a town perspective because it is usually easier to try things out as town for some reason. Idk why.

Rabbit is a town lean to me because they are posting a lot and they didn't post as much last game they played with me when they were scum. And it is their first game on here too and I believe that it can be hard to be the new person or feel like everyone else knows each other.

Idk how to read poison because I don't remember our most recent game together much, and they act differently then our other games together(although this is our first non-turbo game together). Also super annoying to read an iso when idk how I should read the reactions or if I should skip over them.

Wanna call them town lean because then everyone in this game I recognize would be one of my town leans(well besides me because I know I am town), but that kinda seems like it would have low odds of being true in a 19 player game when for all I know, there are 8 scum and 4sk out there. And don't have the best reasons for town reading them.

Nessos is talking too much about the accelerator and alice. idk if they usually do something similar or not, but if they don't, talking too much about something is prob not a good sign.

Edit: I kinda don't like where they are with the accelerator after claiming not targetting them but it still feels like they are trying to say they did. It is weird.

Aethor I kinda don't like for reacting to my vote on them. I've noticed that scum will comment on it sometimes, but town rarely does so, if ever. Idk what rolefishing is but they are accused of doing it I think. Apparently they had an alliance with a wolf and an sk in another game. Were they town in that game?

XT posts a bunch of short posts. Idk why they scum read shanks atm, but I haven't isoed shanks yet. They seem to be weirdly confident on that read, and I didn't notice any good reasons throughout their iso. I guess I don't really understand why they say that.

First they spend a while tunneling kyte and thinks they are this accelerator person and then kinda suddenly stops posting about them and then is contradictory about this accelerator role and claims that someone said it was alice instead. They also seem kinda unsure about if this role is good or bad but they seem to have some type of information about it. Like apparently they aren't town or town aligned but they can or will help us. My opinion is town=good, scum/3p=bad/enemy unless you are one of those roles that is an enemy then everything's obv gonna be different. Even if they can help us, there is no saying if they will just betray this trust or not.

I got through a bunch of people, but I'm gonna take a break now instead of looking at everyone right now. It kinda took me a while to get this far.

Gonna just go in list order at this point instead of isoing the new people I see from a random page.

I have no clue how to read rej(Im also putting him null). He gives a lot of reactions to people, but idk if that is AI in any way. Like half of his iso is reactions. It def seems like more when I look through their iso. Without their iso, all I remember is their answers to the questions I asked and so I can't really make a read on that, but nothing really stands out in their iso to me. One thing I did notice was how their reactions are always "haha" or "like" except for two of them. They have one "wow"(post 698) and one "sad"(post 108). What if those two posts had some sort of hidden significance?

I can't see their profile so I can't iso them(idk another way). Uh I don't think I've been on the thread at the same time as them so I don't remember their posts as much as I do for some other people. People have given him suspicion I think.

On page 42(I kinda went from page 698 and went forward to find some posts by them), they ask xtmfare what their reads were and why they thought they were wolf. They then stated what they thought of them(came in with fluff and no progress) though which I like. Questions(well most questions) are good and so are thoughts.

idk if I like their following posts as much though. I like how they made a reads list though and acknowledged a bunch of people, even if they just had a null read on them. I'm gonna call them null town.

His name is hard to spell. I remember almost none of their posts besides when they decided to claim wolf. He was pretty active d1(irl), d2 slowed down, d3(today- I call it a day until I go to sleep but technically it'd be yesterday) didn't post. I kinda don't like that activity pattern, but they coulda also just gotten busy or something irl, idk.

They claim scum in their second post and idk if many of their posts are much better(such as post 191 or 207). I've never played with them, so idk if they usually act like this, but seeing as they are kinda consensus scum, I'd assume not.

idk why they wanna think a town vig shot d1 after stating that it is foolish to do so. Seems kinda contradictory. Idk if they really seem like town, but I haven't heard any suspicion on them. Does everyone think they are town and if so, why?

Also no profile viewing so I guess I'll go to their posts from where ever I am in my random window from looking at shanks.

On pg 46, I like their first post, they reflect on someone else's posts and gives an opinion about it. On the next page, their first comment feels kinda random. Next comment I kinda like, but it kinda feels NAI instead. Idk what that post would be. I kinda like their next post, and the following one is NAI to me. They are a town lean for me atm.

It kinda seems weird to not be online but have reads on everyone. Like it seems more weird to me to be missing the 7 people, but I feel like if someone is offline, they are prob thinking of things other than the game. They are still behind in the game though, and I didn't realize they had been on the day before so it makes slightly more sense. Idk, I think they are just null to me.

I kinda like how this spot was defending Alice because if they were scum, they mighta just tried for a miskill instead to get rid of a townsperson. I kinda saw more of his posts today while I was in the thread, and I liked how they had their own opinions on stuff and wrote them out.

Literally haven't seen a single one of their posts in the thread. I don't have to hit the "show older items" button once. Are they usually a low poster? 8 posts feels kinda low, but then again, we only need 6 posts so I guess it follows the rules. Apparently they aren't following their normal activity standards but idk what those are. Like half of their posts feel pointless, so it feels like they are posting like half the number of times in a relevant way.

Notorious has 0-posted, so I don't have any thoughts on them besides "they should post"

There are so many people. I hate isoing. I think I'm finally done now though.

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For me D1 lynch should also give info.
What info so you think to get if Demon Flips scum, but also what if he flips Town?
Ansa in my opinion too many jump in him early on and I didn't get why.

Then we have also Shanks directly calling me out focusing on inactives, I told him to eloberate he never bother to respond.

One can also use the whole last pages centered around me. Anyone almost Just commenting Nessos Case on Alice is Shit instead of pushing other stuff.
Why do I need to be convincedd that my read on Alice "could" be wrong. (Noonne said have to be, it was only a could)

By observing one Figures Out stuff like

XMTF the selfproclaimed pro who did nothing so far, His first hunch leeads to nothing. now jumping on the only one who called him out.

SirSalt did nothing but coasting. Are still have a strong townread in him, Fluffy?
I'm a little offended, at least I'm more active and posting thoughts and reads vs half these other players.

And surprisingly this is the most active and involved I've been in a game a looooong time. It's literally why haze said I was doing wall posts. This isnt usually how I play on MU.

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aside from my coasting, its literally the same dead horse being beat.

You, Nessos are creating this huge focus on 4ish players that its a black hole. No one can focus on anything else. Literally if you stepped away, let others post other things and reads. It would allow for different content to be examine and discussed. But as anything is brought up. You crush it and bring it back to Alice.

So yes, I am annoyed, I am irritated and I dislike your play and I fear that you and Alice will be alive dp2 and repeat of dp1. Where its you tunneling. It's anti town. Ive stated it and its why i would policy lynch you.

fluffy_rabbit

Kin
212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
haze ive read your conclusions from your isos, but they're mostly pretty inconclusive lol.

did you read demon at any point? he's my top scumread and i dont see his iso in your list.

also what did you mean by "It kinda seems weird to not be online but have reads on everyone. " for nikamara?

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Gonna just go in list order at this point instead of isoing the new people I see from a random page.

I have no clue how to read rej(Im also putting him null). He gives a lot of reactions to people, but idk if that is AI in any way. Like half of his iso is reactions. It def seems like more when I look through their iso. Without their iso, all I remember is their answers to the questions I asked and so I can't really make a read on that, but nothing really stands out in their iso to me. One thing I did notice was how their reactions are always "haha" or "like" except for two of them. They have one "wow"(post 698) and one "sad"(post 108). What if those two posts had some sort of hidden significance?

I can't see their profile so I can't iso them(idk another way). Uh I don't think I've been on the thread at the same time as them so I don't remember their posts as much as I do for some other people. People have given him suspicion I think.

On page 42(I kinda went from page 698 and went forward to find some posts by them), they ask xtmfare what their reads were and why they thought they were wolf. They then stated what they thought of them(came in with fluff and no progress) though which I like. Questions(well most questions) are good and so are thoughts.

idk if I like their following posts as much though. I like how they made a reads list though and acknowledged a bunch of people, even if they just had a null read on them. I'm gonna call them null town.

His name is hard to spell. I remember almost none of their posts besides when they decided to claim wolf. He was pretty active d1(irl), d2 slowed down, d3(today- I call it a day until I go to sleep but technically it'd be yesterday) didn't post. I kinda don't like that activity pattern, but they coulda also just gotten busy or something irl, idk.

They claim scum in their second post and idk if many of their posts are much better(such as post 191 or 207). I've never played with them, so idk if they usually act like this, but seeing as they are kinda consensus scum, I'd assume not.

idk why they wanna think a town vig shot d1 after stating that it is foolish to do so. Seems kinda contradictory. Idk if they really seem like town, but I haven't heard any suspicion on them. Does everyone think they are town and if so, why?

Also no profile viewing so I guess I'll go to their posts from where ever I am in my random window from looking at shanks.

On pg 46, I like their first post, they reflect on someone else's posts and gives an opinion about it. On the next page, their first comment feels kinda random. Next comment I kinda like, but it kinda feels NAI instead. Idk what that post would be. I kinda like their next post, and the following one is NAI to me. They are a town lean for me atm.

It kinda seems weird to not be online but have reads on everyone. Like it seems more weird to me to be missing the 7 people, but I feel like if someone is offline, they are prob thinking of things other than the game. They are still behind in the game though, and I didn't realize they had been on the day before so it makes slightly more sense. Idk, I think they are just null to me.

I kinda like how this spot was defending Alice because if they were scum, they mighta just tried for a miskill instead to get rid of a townsperson. I kinda saw more of his posts today while I was in the thread, and I liked how they had their own opinions on stuff and wrote them out.

Literally haven't seen a single one of their posts in the thread. I don't have to hit the "show older items" button once. Are they usually a low poster? 8 posts feels kinda low, but then again, we only need 6 posts so I guess it follows the rules. Apparently they aren't following their normal activity standards but idk what those are. Like half of their posts feel pointless, so it feels like they are posting like half the number of times in a relevant way.

Notorious has 0-posted, so I don't have any thoughts on them besides "they should post"

There are so many people. I hate isoing. I think I'm finally done now though.
I managed to somehow skip over demon on the playerlist. I guess I have one more.

Well they had kinda a presence at sod, even if it was kinda a weird presence. Better than being gone all day. They were absent for yesterday, and the day before, they posted 6 times or so and none of the posts really did anything in my opinion. Like they stated that they were reading and didn't have scum reads, but they didn't post anything from after they read. Commented on the pace, but that was basically it, save for a few random posts.