Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I went to Wonderland. And I got Roleblocked.

But I didn't received any notification of an attacked doe.? :what: I only knew it when I saw the Opening post of. The host.
Alice, please. I've been tracking your posts to find a clearcut answer, and i failed. I can't let this pass by without clarification.

How did you know that you've been "transported to wonderland". Did you receive any notification from the host? You said that a foreign player was involved so it's not a function of your role, and you've hinted being transported/jailed/bus driven. (well, i know you'd at least know for sure if you were jailed).

So What exactly happened in the last NP? Please, a clear answer.

Reactions: Poison and Nessos

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let us summarize Alice Claims, it is hard to keep track. Since it seems.like she sprinkles breadcrumbs instead of directly revealing stuff at once
  • Attack on her failed (according through her most likely through her high powerlvl)
  • During the night Alice was asked if she wants to go to Wonderland -> strongly believing she was targeted by a Bus Driver (while thats not the way how Bus Driver works)
  • Alice also claimed she was roleblocked -> she have to some kind of invest role
Is this accurate @Alice in Noodleland?
Did I miss something? Do you wanna add more?

Reactions: Poison

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what do you think of Kyte stuff recently
I think you're over blowing what he was saying. I think that the consensus right now is that Town Vig probably didn't shoot in N0, meaning all three night kill attempts were most likely made by anti-town players. I find it unlikely that one of scum or Indie happened to get a shot off on the other right off the bat, so I imagine it's alright to give him a D1 pass for now. The same theory applies to Alice as well.

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The same theory applies to Alice as well
Mr. Pro I want to hear your thoughts about Alice weird claim show.
Let us summarize Alice Claims, it is hard to keep track. Since it seems.like she sprinkles breadcrumbs instead of directly revealing stuff at once
  • Attack on her failed (according through her most likely through her high powerlvl)
  • During the night Alice was asked if she wants to go to Wonderland -> strongly believing she was targeted by a Bus Driver (while thats not the way how Bus Driver works)
  • Alice also claimed she was roleblocked -> she have to some kind of invest role
Is this accurate @Alice in Noodleland?
Did I miss something? Do you wanna add more?
Since you are a selfproclaimed "pro" I really would like to hear your opinion about it.
(A few details would be cool)

Is there sth. for you that doesn't add up?

Reactions: Poison