Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Howdy there everyone, I know I am kind of late but I stopped by the library and found this very interesting book, which I decided to buy. So I been spending most of my time reading it to be honest, it consumed my life, you see it is such a fascinating book which I very much enjoyed to it's very core. It opened my eyes on certain matter.

I bet some of you are curious on what kind of book that is so good it would make me stay in my basement reading it nonstop and don't worry, I am planning to share it once I finish rereading it for the 666th time. Until then, let's see what we have here.

You must be registered for see images

• Haha
Reactions: Poison and Rej

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no need to overwhelm her with queries at this stage, Nessos. Her reactions are posts so far aren't exactly scummy, ignoring the talk about her claim. Don't blatantly give her the card to dismiss your questions for being "rude" or whatever. She'll answer, and if someone had protected her, or used god-knows-what action on her. They wouldn't stand by letting her get lynched.

Reactions: Poison

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Howdy there everyone, I know I am kind of late but I stopped by the library and found this very interesting book, which I decided to buy. So I been spending most of my time reading it to be honest, it consumed my life, you see it is such a fascinating book which I very much enjoyed to it's very core. It opened my eyes on certain matter.

I bet some of you are curious on what kind of book that is so good it would make me stay in my basement reading it nonstop and don't worry, I am planning to share it once I finish rereading it for the 666th time. Until then, let's see what we have here.

A book on "how to kill" huh?

• Haha

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt it. There are many variations to the jailor, but the jailor usually communicates with the jailed player via the host for the night. And he would be notified. Also, she said she was taken to... wonderland. That's as far from a "jail" as it can possibly be.
so what do you think happened? Or is she lying

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again I see it as mistake.

Aren't these statements contradichtung?
First she is talking about ordalinary Bus Driver

Also make sure she is fully aware how Bus Driver works.

Then she switched to this weirdo claim

And acting like there is no way one could see this as fluff

Especially if we go by chronological order of these 4 posts :lok:
For me this stuff doesn't add up.
Wouldn't someone help me to solve this.
I can see the picture now, thanks to her own stubborness, but I'd still give her a chance to explain herself, if she wants to that is.

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her reactions are posts so far aren't exactly scummy, ignoring the talk about her
Reactions can be made up her claims i quoted in a recent are contradicting and the way she dies inconsistent.

Also how does one know that their action Not just fail,

And then we might see what tomorrow brings.
have you googled every character? What happened to you last night though
You must be registered to see images

As I mentioned I will reveal stuff when I think its need.
Wow again you are overacting.
Its like you have no idea how to play mafia.

Accelerator seems to deflect all incoming actions -> early cycles he is far more dangerous for mafia.

I expect scum know Accelerator's identity, but I can be wrong. What if my case against Alice is wrong?
Thats why I want to clear up shit before revealing Accelerator.

Unless you finally share the info you have on Accelerator and why he needs to be revealed asap.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Opinion regarding the NP kills attempt.

Can't really town clear either of kyte or alice since they can be serial killer here or mafia but chances are more that they might possibly be townie. No point thinking too much about this until later in the game, just scum hunt and if they appear scummy they get lynched simple.

------------------------

10 pages in and I town read fluffy rabbit, poison being paranoid about ansa feels townie to me.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reactions can be made up her claims i quoted in a recent are contradicting and the way she dies inconsistent.

Also how does one know that their action Not just fail,

And then we might see what tomorrow brings.

As I mentioned I will reveal stuff when I think its need.
are you trying to say I am rolefishing?
You must be registered to see images

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alice, please. I've been tracking your posts to find a clearcut answer, and i failed. I can't let this pass by without clarification.

How did you know that you've been "transported to wonderland". Did you receive any notification from the host? You said that a foreign player was involved so it's not a function of your role, and you've hinted being transported/jailed/bus driven. (well, i know you'd at least know for sure if you were jailed).

So What exactly happened in the last NP? Please, a clear answer.
I will answer you after I'm done with my work. I'm done with Nessos. I will ignore him this DP.