Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also if there is indeed a SK I am pretty sure hus/her powerlevel would be higher. And if there exists a God father, same applies to him. Also a PR with maybe MC role would be highest if not equal to the godfather.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
About the destructive actions, well from what I read it seems like my actions won't work against the higher ranks. That's all. I'm pretty sure that's common for most?

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And @Nessos why didn't you talk about your claim/ or did not try to find Alice scummy before?
I found Alice scummy because of the "i got targeted by a Bus Driver"-claim.

This is not Town of Salem. According to my knowledge one don't get informed when targeted by a Bus Driver.

How should one know they go targeted by a Bus Driver?

And thats something Alice should explain. Alice only Response to this was

@Nessos your obsession with me is starting to get in my nerves already. As if you're the one who attacked me and your attacked failed last night.

About the bus driving idea.. Because I had the role of bus driver last game with Oreki as the host and its not a Town of Salem game.
WIFOM instead of clearing stuff up.

How do you think about this?

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The reason I'm even trying to read Alice is because of her transportation comment. (I can never read Alice and she is always town btw, but as she says scummiest towny)

My question is @Nessos did she claim to be transported after your claim?

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe, or their could be bussing. Personally there is something within last 2 pages that has bugged me from Nessos. He is making some valid points yet at the same time would a !wolfnessos bus? Makes me want to scum lean him. But I personally rather focus on finding one scum first then go look back and find a second wolf based on spew or anti spew.
bussing Johan?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also, there are hosts who informs the player if they were transported or not if I'm not wrong. If that is the case, @Alice in Noodleland why didn't you claim of being transported at the beginning of the game when people were already talking about the killing attempt on you.?

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My question is @Nessos did she claim to be transported after your claim?
She claimed being transported out of nowhere, but this is not Town of Salem.

So are not many possibilities how one knows they got targeted by a Bus Driver.
  1. They are Bus Driver themselves.
  2. They are invests and end up targeting themselves.
  3. They are scum and one of their Team members action accidentally hit them.
1. Would be a silly move.
2. Town would have told us who the original target, not keep hiding stuff.
3. Hiliarous slip

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote lynch Alice

According to my personal TMI based on nightaction and flavour research this feels like a slip.

I want Alice to eloberate this.
Especially answering stuff like
  • Why unsure about being transported/targeted by bus driver? (It took more then 24h for you to figure out)
  • How did you came to the conclusion you were transported?
how does that makes her scum? I am trying to understand your angle.

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, there are hosts who informs the player if they were transported or not if I'm not wrong. If that is the case, @Alice in Noodleland why didn't you claim of being transported at the beginning of the game when people were already talking about the killing attempt on you.?
Leaving Town of Salem Games aside I never played a mafia game where the host informs one about being transported or not.
Can be easily resolved right?
@Toujo if there would be a Bus Driver would their targets end up getting informed?

It wod also leave the question why Alice did not simply share this to stop this discussion instead of reacting with WIFOM.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She claimed being transported out of nowhere, but this is not Town of Salem.

So are not many possibilities how one knows they got targeted by a Bus Driver.
  1. They are Bus Driver themselves.
  2. They are invests and end up targeting themselves.
  3. They are scum and one of their Team members action accidentally hit them.
1. Would be a silly move.
2. Town would have told us who the original target, not keep hiding stuff.
3. Hiliarous slip
Exactly that's my question too why is it out of the blue even instead of in the beginning? if it's actually told by the host.

Also I hope it's not a role fishing for transporter either.

Reactions: Nessos

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Easy p easy. Because I thought I couldn't reveal information so. I need to aksed the host. Turned out we can claim in this game. :sigar:

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want t to laughed at Nessos so obsessed with me. Now I'm really considering it seriously he targetted last NP.

I already stated in my post that somebody asked me to go to Wonderland and I said yes.

Why he kept ignoring it.