Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt multiball in 18 player game.
I'm already on page 11, but replying to this now so I don't forget. I once played a 14 player multiball game. I'm not ruling it out. I am not familiar with the theme so I did some wiki reading and there seems to be a lot of factions and organizations, thematically I think the game does lend itself to a multiball setup.

Also, normally with 3 kills the assumption would be 1 mafia kill, 1 sk kill, 1 vig kill, but I don't think any vig in their right mind goes around shooting blind from Night 0, which lead me to consider multiball.

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Poison

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder what these L - 8 L - 9 means?
The number of votes a player is away from reaching a majority on. So a player with L-4 next to them requires 4 more votes on them for majority to be reached. A player with L-8 next to them requires 8 more votes on them for majority to be reached.

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, normally with 3 kills the assumption would be 1 mafia kill, 1 sk kill, 1 vig kill, but I don't think any vig in their right mind goes around shooting blind from Night 0, which lead me to consider multiball.
Based on the mechanics
2 mafia attacks (same faction) + Indie Attack seems to be a legit expectations
(Even 3 attacks from.same faction possible)

Rej made a solid Suggestion saying "based on mechanics it is possible half of the player kill/destructive abilities".

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You had like 100 post last game but you ended up being scum. Try again.
Yes but getting a read from 3 posts which are like -
Nice to meet you.
Going to catch up in this thread now.
^-^7

Yes I am. Any key details to note as I'm reading?
Yes, told Ratch to put me down as a sub since he seemed to need players and he's always had my back. And when he needed me I answered the call.
I'm already on page 11, but replying to this now so I don't forget. I once played a 14 player multiball game. I'm not ruling it out. I am not familiar with the theme so I did some wiki reading and there seems to be a lot of factions and organizations, thematically I think the game does lend itself to a multiball setup.

4 completely NAI post. By completely I mean the word. And one again NAI but a bit related to game solving.

And I'm not even talking about post count to judge alignment or that the high posters are to be town read.

My point is how did you form a read, basically any, from these?