Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also i dont see salt being tired of your alice tunnel as inherently scummy lol

you call it coasting? i mean, town can coast too if they don't think theres any actual new info.

maybe he's scummy for not having more thoughts on other stuff though, you could have a point there.
Defending Salt?

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I assumed that meant the second Mafia member.
Graveyard -
Houtarou - Oriana Thomson - Town - Killed N0
Aether9 - Kobayashi Satori - Town - Killed N1
Demon - Meltdowner (Mugino Shizuri) - Town - Lynched D2
Nessos - Hamazura Shiage - Town - Killed N2
Rej - Accelerator - Serial
Town - Killed N2
fluffy_rabbit - Yobou Banka - Mafia(2) - Killed N2
Then Townies should have numbers too.

Its Kind of obvious the 2 implies 2 scumfaction.

Time.to.reduce the members of Mafia(1) by lynching Shanks.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've role-blocked Shanks last NP. I don't think i see the favourable results i was looking forward to on NP2. It's not necessarily AI.

Has he claimed, by any chance?

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually
VoteLynch: @Ansatsuken
I'm sure he's guilty
On second thought, there's a chance that the timing and motive behind this post potentially implies that both Ansa and Elmage are both scum.

With Nessoss claiming that he has results on Shanks (and given i also scum read him based on his attitude) my only fear is that the phase ends without reaching a majority.

Let's calm down and i suggest everyone puts his case on the table with minimal role-claiming, so we can voice our opinion and agree to a lynch.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't even have time for this BS this phase, I missed a few details due to the time spent arguing with you last phase, if you have evidence, or an action results let us know or just keep quiet

I know for a fact that Ansatsuken is guilty
we should lynch him instead
what fact have you got against Ansa? It's quite unreasonable to demand an evidence related to a result from Poison when you haven't presented one yourself.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, four kill attempts is outrageous!
For those of you who haven't realized, there are probably multiple factions, and this complicates things.

As for Poison, I legit have no strength to argue today, if you guys feel I'm scum, vote me. I just finished a coding marathon, sour back, and sleepy head.

As for Demon, I wasn't sure if he was town or scum, I had him on my sus list, but I had the feeling he was an easy lynch as town, hence my reluctance. Poison's statement about scum town being the attacker on Demon didn't sit well with me, because a decent town player wouldn't have chosen to kill Demon, when there we others more scummy than him at that point in time. I wanted demon to flavor claim, because I had a feeling he was town, and since scum couldn't kill him, it only meant they wanted to setup a mislynch, if you read back, I didn't want to Lynch demon, I'd have gone for Ansa, but more on that shortly, Poison's shade on demon, as well as Nessos so willing to Lynch demon lead me to believe at least one of them is scum, hence why I pressured Poison last DP

I targeted Ansa NP1, and he visited Aether9, which lead me to believe he's guilty of killing Aether, and he would have been my lynch last DP, but Poison, who to be fair to her, actually called Ansa out was shading Ansa, without actually calling for his lynch like she's doing to me now, making me think maybe it was a buss attempt

I also targeted Ansa last night, and I can tell you he didn't visit anyone last night. I have claimed my flavor my character last DP, let Poison do the same.

Now, I'll go and ISO fluffy_rabbit and see what I can learn from him/her.

I feel I was blindsided yesterday, I was so caught up in the arguments I didn't even notice when demon eventually flavor claimed. Which brings me to my last point. I think we should stop solving a person's alignment based on mech alone, please (I'm looking at you @Nessos )

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On second thought, there's a chance that the timing and motive behind this post potentially implies that both Ansa and Elmage are both scum.

With Nessoss claiming that he has results on Shanks (and given i also scum read him based on his attitude) my only fear is that the phase ends without reaching a majority.

Let's calm down and i suggest everyone puts his case on the table with minimal role-claiming, so we can voice our opinion and agree to a lynch.
I actually called out Ansa since last DP if you go and read back
what fact have you got against Ansa? It's quite unreasonable to demand an evidence related to a result from Poison when you haven't presented one yourself.
Read my previous post