8th Gate vs Perfect Susanoo

TreyDaGreat

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol what?are you saying PS is more durable than a juubi jins body?you're so wrong lmao.
Yes Obito body got a crator put in it by a damn rasengan nuff said
Gai beats PS.If Juubi's jin is helpless against him then same goes for any one inferior to Juubi's jin.
This is the terrible logic people use around the base and overrate 8gates Gai Ms obito is clearly weaker than any Juubi jin but is easily above 8gates Gai

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the terrible logic people use around the base and overrate 8gates Gai Ms obito is clearly weaker than any Juubi jin but is easily above 8gates Gai
Come again when you can prove me that Obito can tank those attacks.Yes,Obito wins against Gai but can Obito tank 8th gate attacks? No, he can't.PS is not Obito to bypass the attacks of 8th gate so it much withstand those attaks like Madara did so your point is moot.

Last edited:

TreyDaGreat

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Come again when you can prove me that Obito can tank those attacks.Yes,Obito wins against Gai but can Obito tank 8th gate attacks? No he can't.PS is not Obito to bypass the attacks of 8th gate so it much withstand those attaks like Madara did so your point is moot.
Let me start of by saying quit using words like moot it doesn't make you sound intelligent if you thought it did. I only brought up Obito up because you implied that anyone non juubi jin gai could defeat so stop. Juubi lazer could make a crater just as deep as that if fired dirtectly into the ground but yet it was tanked by bm naruto Gai has piercing force not destructive there for he aint breaking or destroying a ps and juubi jin bodies aren't that strong if obito just dugg his hand into Madara's body like it was nothing i would like to see him try that on a ps

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me start of by saying quit using words like moot it doesn't make you sound intelligent if you thought it did. I only brought up Obito up because you implied that anyone non juubi jin gai could defeat so stop. Juubi lazer could make a crater just as deep as that if fired dirtectly into the ground but yet it was tanked by bm naruto Gai has piercing force not destructive there for he aint breaking or destroying a ps and juubi jin bodies aren't that strong if obito just dugg his hand into Madara's body like it was nothing i would like to see him try that on a ps
Lmao,It would be cool if you stop spouting irrelevant nonsense and start focusing on actual arguemnt .No one is trying to act as an intelligent here and I don't even know from where you pulled that BS. Yes,anyone/Juubi's jin that tries to go against 8th gate head on dies.Obito's TBB blast managed to destroy Madara's PS where as it has 0 effect on Obito's defence yet you are telling me that PS can withstand an attack that even Madara's defence can't withstand? Again a blast from a TBB is totally different from a punch.Comparing those two isn't a good argument to began with.

TreyDaGreat

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao,It would be cool if you stop spouting irrelevant nonsense and start focusing on actual arguemnt .No one is trying to act as an intelligent here and I don't even know from where you pulled that BS. Yes,anyone/Juubi's jin that tries to go against 8th gate head on dies.Obito's TBB blast managed to destroy Madara's PS where as it has 0 effect on Obito's defence yet you are telling me that PS can withstand an attack that even Madara's defence can't withstand? Again a blast from a TBB is totally different from a punch.Comparing those two isn't a good argument to began with.
So are you implying that EE>Juubidama's?

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes Obito body got a crator put in it by a damn rasengan nuff said

That's because it was powered by senjutsu? The weakness of a juubi jin :|. Even a enton covered FRS didn't do crap to juubito

Black Wolf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That environmental damage guy couldn't replicate. You comparing boulders to mountains is laughable. Guy has no feats on that level
You're missing the point.

I'm showing you how nonsensical it is to assume Juubi Jinchuuriki's body has "normal durability." If Kakashi can cut through multiple boulders with ease, it means he can cut through a normal human in half with ease. So via your argument, he should be able to cut Juubi Madara in half, since you seem to be under the ridiculous impression that Juubi Madara doesn't have significant durability, and Gai's attacks failed to do so to Juubi Madara.

Again, you need to understand that having nine tailed beasts inside of you coupled with Sage Mode enhancements means your physical durability is probably unrivaled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zee U

Zee U

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ He said it all. The whole idea that PS, a mere multi layered chakra construct is more durable than a Juubi Sage Mode Jinchuuriki's chakra is laughable at best. Evening Elephant already pierces the Susanoo, Night Gai is a pure stomp.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ He said it all. The whole idea that PS, a mere multi layered chakra construct is more durable than a Juubi Sage Mode Jinchuuriki's chakra is laughable at best. Evening Elephant already pierces the Susanoo, Night Gai is a pure stomp.
Is that why Juubi's Jinchuuriki's body was destroyed in half by mini-Bijuu Dama, while half unstabalized PS tanked 100% Bijuu Dama from Kurama without receiving damage?

Black Wolf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're making two assumptions:

1. Kyuubi's Bijuudama is as strong as Juubi's.

2. A clearly unstabilized Obito's Jinchuuriki form lacking the two strongest tailed beasts (Kyuubi and Hachibi) is comparable to Madara's stabilized and far more complete form, further enhanced with Sage Mode.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're making two assumptions:

1. Kyuubi's Bijuudama is as strong as Juubi's.

2. A clearly unstabilized Obito's Jinchuuriki form lacking the two strongest tailed beasts (Kyuubi and Hachibi) is comparable to Madara's stabilized and far more complete form, enhanced with Sage Mode.
This TBB from 100% Kurama [ ] that destroyed Mokujin and mountain, while unstabalized half PS tanked it without damage [ ]is more powerful than this mini-Bijuu Dama [ ] that explodes on a very small area [ ] and left Juubito destroyed in half.

Having more chakra, doesn't make Madara any durable than Juubito, unless you can show me that Juubi Jinchuuriki possessing more chakra has more durability.

Black Wolf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course it does. The more chakra pumped into a technique, the more powerful said technique becomes (ala Susano'o). The more tailed beast chakra pumped into a Juubi Jinchuuriki's body, the more powerful said Jinchuuriki is. Furthermore, as I've said, Obito's body was clearly unstabilized.

And one doesn't just get "more chakra" by having tailed beasts inside of him. Look at the difference between KN0 - KN1 Naruto and KN4 to KN6 Naruto. The initial two forms, while durable, are not comparable to the latter two, which tanked techniques ranging from Kusanagi blades, to Shinra Tensei's, to point blank Bijuudama. All stats get a boost.

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no in the end he bisected two mountains . By feats he is stronger. bring me some feats that surpass that damage
Damage? Cutting up rock and dirt is a feat?. Sure, here you go:

The power of an Evening Elephant destroyed Onmyoudon. Please bring into the discussion anything done by Perfect Susano'o that can destroy matter that negates everything except Sage chakra.

Thanks

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course it does. The more chakra pumped into a technique, the more powerful said technique becomes (ala Susano'o). The more tailed beast chakra pumped into a Juubi Jinchuuriki's body, the more powerful said Jinchuuriki is. Furthermore, as I've said, Obito's body was clearly unstabilized.

And one doesn't just get "more chakra" by having tailed beasts inside of him. Look at the difference between KN0 - KN1 Naruto and KN4 to KN6 Naruto. The initial two forms, while durable, are not comparable to the latter two, which tanked techniques ranging from Kusanagi blades, to Shinra Tensei's, to point blank Bijuudama. All stats get a boost.
I think you should do your homework on chakra. Juubi's body isn't a jutsu to be pumped with chakra. Its a human body with anatomy functions. So until there is proof that Madara's Jin body is more durable than Juubito's, they both have equal durability.

That's different case, since Kyuubi's chakra is physically manifested. And prove to me that 4th tailed Kyuubi is incapable of doing what 6th tailed has done. They didn't have any difference in power nor anything at all.