slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, I do have evidence, right there in the scan. The power of an Evening Elephant was enough to crack open the Onmyoudon sphere. Still waiting for your evidence that proves that rock smashing is even a feat.

Best regards
that isn't proof that its stronger than PS. what an idiot. Gereating the power to slice a mountain without touching it>>>>>evening elephant

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that isn't proof that its stronger than PS. what an idiot. Gereating the power to slice a mountain without touching it>>>>>evening elephant
So you believe that rock smashing is a greater feat of strength than overpowering Onmyoudon without Sage chakra and I'm the idiot.

Please continue.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The first time Obito used the Gudōdama on Hiruzen....he absolutely had no idea how to control its power correctly and wasn't in the his true Juubi Jinchuuriki form(which is why Hiruzen survived).

In Tobirama's case.....it was just a mere clone.​

You must be registered for see images
Obito not being able to control his power is what stopped him from being able to apply to the Gudo Dama, meaning that Onmyoton negates the Ninjutsu (As stated by the manga) not the Gudo Dama. The two have been differentiated from so how can Gudo Dama be what negates the Ninjutsu?

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you believe that rock smashing is a greater feat of strength than overpowering Onmyoudon without Sage chakra and I'm the idiot.

Please continue.
rock

mountain

you can't say PS isn't strong enough to destroy onmyoudon.its naturally weak to the substance. SO give me some actual destruction feats on the level of PS. you have non ebecause there aren't any. PS is stronger

Sennin of Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rock

mountain

you can't say PS isn't strong enough to destroy onmyoudon.its naturally weak to the substance. SO give me some actual destruction feats on the level of PS. you have non ebecause there aren't any. PS is stronger

Particle style can one-shot an island, Gudou-dama(it's not omnyoudon, manga facts) was stated to be on another leauge. Gudou-dama>>>>>PS.

Its nature isn't to explode either, however, we've seen absurd durability feats. Tanking massive TBBs, a staff version countered Hirudora ect. I can't believe you're now essentially saying that EMS users are somehow stronger than juubi jins.

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Particle style can one-shot an island, Gudou-dama(it's not omnyoudon, manga facts) was stated to be on another leauge. Gudou-dama>>>>>PS.

Its nature isn't to explode either, however, we've seen absurd durability feats. Tanking massive TBBs, a staff version countered Hirudora ect. I can't believe you're now essentially saying that EMS users are somehow stronger than juubi jins.
No Im saying an EMS user is stronger than a user of the 8th gate. the juubi jins have an inherient ability to counter ninjutsu(PS). the 8 gate holds an advantage in this category, but in the event PS was able to touch that black shit then it would do more damage.

Comparing something that breaks things down to dust, to raw power is dumb on your part

Sennin of Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No Im saying an EMS user is stronger than a user of the 8th gate. the juubi jins have an inherient ability to counter ninjutsu(PS). the 8 gate holds an advantage in this category, but in the event PS was able to touch that black shit then it would do more damage.

Comparing something that breaks things down to dust, to raw power is dumb on your part

OK, I'm ending this. Here's Gudou-dama's tanking feat.

Completely unscratched. Now, when Guy punched Madara.

This, by extension, means that it put more force on a single location than those 4 gigantic TBBs. PS is not tanking that punch.

[/IMG]

The crater made by evening elephant is deeper than the crater made by the attack that destroys PS. Therefore, It has power in a single point, and will pierce PS at that point. Not even debatable. Guy craps on PS.

Latios

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This, by extension, means that it put more force on a single location than those 4 gigantic TBBs. PS is not tanking that punch.

[/IMG]

The crater made by evening elephant is deeper than the crater made by the attack that destroys PS. Therefore, It has power in a single point, and will pierce PS at that point. Not even debatable. Guy craps on PS.
Isn't Madara's stronger than Obito's as well? That would make Gai's punch a lot more stronger.

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

[/IMG]

yeah tanking feat

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rock

mountain

There are three main types of mountains: volcanic, fold, and block.[14] All three types are formed from plate tectonics: when portions of the Earth's crust move, crumple, and dive. Compressional forces, isostatic uplift and intrusion of igneous matter forces surface rock upward, creating a landform higher than the surrounding features. The height of the feature makes it either a hill or, if higher and steeper, a mountain. Major mountains tend to occur in long linear arcs, indicating tectonic plate boundaries and activity.

Mountains, no matter which kind, are made of rock. gg no re.

Yeah I can say that, simply because PS isn't made of senjutsu chakra, it's just chakra, ergo it will get negated by Onmyoudon., which is not the case for Gai's Evening Elephant. Btw, still waiting Perfect Susano'o to chop anything else besides rocks and wood.

Please continue.

Last edited:

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There are three main types of mountains: volcanic, fold, and block.[14] All three types are formed from plate tectonics: when portions of the Earth's crust move, crumple, and dive. Compressional forces, isostatic uplift and intrusion of igneous matter forces surface rock upward, creating a landform higher than the surrounding features. The height of the feature makes it either a hill or, if higher and steeper, a mountain. Major mountains tend to occur in long linear arcs, indicating tectonic plate boundaries and activity.

Mountains, no matter which kind, are made of rock. gg no re.

Yeah I can say that, simply because PS isn't made of senjutsu chakra, it's just chakra, ergo it will get negated by Onmyoudon., which is not the case for Gai's Evening Elephant.

Please continue.
you can rip one piece of paper easily. Its nearly impossible to rip a phone book. Are they not both made of paper?

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you can rip one piece of paper easily. Its nearly impossible to rip a phone book. Are they not both made of paper?
Non related, since Perfect Susano'o used a tool to CUT the mountain. Give me a saw and I can easily cut through a sheet of paper or 10 phonebooks stacked together

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Non related, since Perfect Susano'o used a tool to CUT the mountain. Give me a saw and I can easily cut through a sheet of paper or 10 phonebooks stacked together
Without touching the phone book? with a single swipe you could cut a phone book in half with sheer air displacement?

LeSauce

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Juubito got hurt by a rasengan.

I think that the body gives more healing than defense. Unless you actually think that a senjutsu rasengan would get through PS.

I'm leaning more towards it not being able to get through it.