6th coffin guess

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't recall a part where they mentioned that he hadn't/couldn't be summoned. If so can someone tell me what chapter it was so I can reread it? In all likelihood we just haven't seen him yet. They resurrected the Akatsuki and how many of them have we seen fight at this point? Just the 2.

As for who's in the 6th coffin, I believe that maybe it's Madara's brother.

In chapter 520, pages 10 and 11, in regard to the argument about summoning souls, Kabuto never says anything about people being on separate planes of existence. Hey pretty much says, if they're dead they can be summoned unless their souls are sealed.

erosenninthethird

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
umm u do realize jiraiyas in the ocean cus thats where he died when he fought pain its not like he was put there on purpose or anything
dude, the last view of jiraiya we saw was him laying face down with those chakra antenna coming out his back in the middle of the rain village. someone moved him and put him in the deepest part of the ocean. maybe pain thru him there idk but he didnt die in the middle of the ocean

DarkPhoenix

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude, the last view of jiraiya we saw was him laying face down with those chakra antenna coming out his back in the middle of the rain village. someone moved him and put him in the deepest part of the ocean. maybe pain thru him there idk but he didnt die in the middle of the ocean
a missile tried to kill the frog remember?
it destroyed the platform where jiraiya's body was and he fell to the water

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dont u remember him having that flashback of naruto and then finding the strength to move and write the message on fukasakus back and then thats when the asura path slammed into that rock and then jiraiya plummets

Whiteknight

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i just got this crazy idea in my head that i just thought of why isnt the white fang revived? he was an insanely powerful shinobi, and yet he isnt there, so maybe hes the guy in the 6th coffin its very unlikely but give me yur thoughts
Why?

is the White Fang any more powerful than the other Kages that Kabuto has summoned? How about the whole army that Kabuto summoned? Why would Madara be afraid of one random powerful ninja, but not be afraid of an entire zombie army of old akatsuki members, previous kages, previous jinchuuriki, previous swordsmen of the mist, and other powerful ninjas? Are you saying that the white fang was more powerful than all these other ninjas combined? Is he that powerful even after Kakashi broke his white chakra sword?

This is a note to people who are still speculating about this: The sixth coffin does not contain any random powerful ninja. Madara is super-powerful and getting stronger with things like his new Rinnegan. No ninja that Kabuto can find is going to be reliably stronger than Madara one-on-one. And if Madara isn't afraid of the rest of the zombie army, he isn't going to be afraid one one single powerful ninja.

Look at the facts:

1) Kabuto and Madara are waging full-scale war. If the sixth coffin contained an absurdly powerful ninja, he would be used on the front-lines, or somewhere else that he could help the cause

2) The person in the coffin is probably not more powerful than Madara, at least not in a general sense. If power was a problem, couldn't zombie Itachi and zombie Nagato defeat Madara together? Why wasn't he afraid of those guys, but was afraid of the guy in the coffin?

3) Madara isn't afraid of "any powerful ninja". He's afraid of "one particular ninja". It's one person who can cause a problem for Madara.

Madara: "How did you know?"
Kabuto: "Don't worry, I won't tell anybody"

it's not a comparison of power levels, it's a particular secret that Madara is afraid of, doesn't think anybody else knows, and doesn't want anybody else to learn about.

Here are some people we know it can't be:
1) First hokage (who we know can beat Madara in 1:1 battle)
2) Fourth hokage (who can beat Madara in 1:1 battle)
3) Any of the other hokages
4) Anybody else that Kabuto summoned (because Madara was only afraid of 1 coffin, not all the rest of them)
5) Anybody who isn't dead or cannot be summoned (Kabuto himself, Orochimaru, Tsunade, Jiraya, So6P, etc)

Here are some people it can be:
1) Somebody who proves Madara is a liar (which would cause people in his plan, like Zetsu, to lose faith and abandon the plan. This could be somebody who proves "Madara" isn't really Madara: Madara's real body, for instance, or somebody who knows the truth like maybe Obito or Izuna).
2) An Edo Tensei user (If Madara is an edo tensei summon himself, the person who summoned him can "end" the technique and therefore "kill" madara instantly. Since Kabuto cannot summon Tobirama or Orochimaru, this implies that there are more than 3 users of the technique, which Kabuto claimed was not true)
3) Somebody who gave Madara immortality, but can take it away (the people we know with this kind of medical knowledge are Kabuto and Orochimaru, nether of which are in the coffin. Kabuto isn't dead and Orochimaru is sealed. Tsunade might know this much medical jutsu. Chiyo might have. Whoever trained Tsunade might, but we don't know who that is.)
4) Somebody who knows a lot about seals (If Madara is still alive because of some kind of sealing jutsu, the person who cast the seal would be able to undo it)
5) Somebody who would be able to stop or counteract Madara's plan. This could be somebody who is able to unseal the tailed beasts from the statue (Nagato with his Rinnegan probably could, but Madara wasn't afraid of seeing Nagato), somebody able to defeat or disassemble the 10-tails (again, this seems like something we need the Rinnegan for), somebody who knows the secrets of Zetsu and how to destroy them (although Kabuto appears to know a lot about Zetsu himself), or somebody who could counteract Hashirama's cells and make all the zetsus weak again.

Here are some people that it makes no sense to summon:
1) Anybody else. Seriously, there aren't many people who make sense, and I've listed all the major categories above. If your guess doesn't fall into one of those groups, you're probably wrong (the white fang, for instance, does not).

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im not really saying that at alll why dont u read the thread and then post something i told quite a few guys already and weve already resolved this issue I WAS ASKING WHY HE WASNT REVIVED! stop spamming we already concluded this thread

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the only people that it could be in the coffin is. Madara's brother, The real Madara. The SO6P, & maybe the the eldest son of The Sage but i doubt that 1. If it's not 1 of them 4 then it's someone we have not heard of yet. Like maybe Madara's dad or something like that.

Jitsugan

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im just glad u put an intelligent answer best won ive heard all day unlike those losers above u
It we make sense if he was revived, stronger than a lot of edo-tenseis out right now. I predict that after Kakashi's rampage is over Kabuto will summon Sakumo and then we will see the death of Kakashi.