DarkPhoenix

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
thats kind of the opposite effect of what im saying i agree that there r multiple plains like the death gods stomach susanoos bottle and others but primarily there is the pure world where they go when they die and the impure world where everybody is alive when sakumo died his unfinished business brought him to that other plane and if he was still there i believe he could be unreachable but now he is not there and has moved on to the pure world which is where the jutsu summons them
well my understanding is that those who died in battle are like sakumo having unfinished business. (2nd hokage, 2nd mizukage, and the 2nd tsuchikage being some of those) and because they died in battle, most likely they would have unfinished business like sakumo. and it is because of that that they are unable to transcend from that plane. its like the pure world is a plane with two levels.
level one is the plane where those who have unfinished business are: they cannot move on to level 2. level 2 being the place where souls have achieved peace and could transcend into something like heaven thereby rendering them unable to be summoned.

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
we have been over this and read kakashi gaidens manga again yondaime says that sakumo commited suicide and then even after that his unfinished business was to meet with kakashi and he completed that and moved on, remember how he said now i can rejoin your mother and all that

this is why i get frustrated

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkPhoenix

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
we have been over this and read kakashi gaidens manga again yondaime says that sakumo commited suicide and then even after that his unfinished business was to meet with kakashi and he completed that and moved on, remember how he said now i can rejoin your mother and all that
precisely, he moved on to level 2 where he cannot be summoned.
remember that most ninjas die in battle and that would most likely cause them all have unfinished business.
thats why they can still be summoned.
being in level 1

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
thats the opposite effect when they have unfinished business thats the only time when they could possbily not be summoned i mean u know like asumas ghost came by and his unfinished business of hidan being killed was complete and he came back and chiyo finished her business of reviving gaara and now shes back so im starting to think that whole unfinished business thing dosent even matter now because if thats the case why wouldnt the white fang be back?

i mean with those kages u mentioned that came back their business was to kill each other and they both believed that they had completed it so why would that be unfinished?

erosenninthethird

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
but in Kabutos Edo Tensei the bodies of the dead don't have to have souls. they are replaced by anothers soul. (correct me if i'm wrong) if kabuto found the white fangs body then he could resurrect him. refer to the manga chapter in which madara makes kabuto show him how his jutsu worked.

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
but in Kabutos Edo Tensei the bodies of the dead don't have to have souls. they are replaced by anothers soul. (correct me if i'm wrong) if kabuto found the white fangs body then he could resurrect him. refer to the manga chapter in which madara makes kabuto show him how his jutsu worked.
what im saying is none of the soul unfinished business and all that crap dosent matter whatsoever lets get that out of the way. and now kabuto has managed to have different 2nd kages dna from a long time ago and yet u r saying he couldnt find a body from only about 15 years ago thats in a graveyard? i mean its definitely labeled sakumo hatake the white fang of the leaf

DarkPhoenix

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i mean with those kages u mentioned that came back their business was to kill each other and they both believed that they had completed it so why would that be unfinished?
they didn't state that that was their business.
unfinished business does not necessarily mean the last thing you were doing.
example: sasori's business was for people to recognize his artform which kankuro did. that is why he was released. similarly, those two might have fought each other but might have wanted to do something more with their lives.
perhaps tell someone they love them or what not.

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
example: sasori's business was for people to recognize his artform which kankuro did. that is why he was released. similarly, those two might have fought each other but might have wanted to do something more with their lives.
if it wasnt their business why did they make such a big deal about it? but anyway i dont believe that this whole businesss thing u r saying has anything to do with it anymore well at least the way u interpret it

DarkPhoenix

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
the body would be used for the souls to be housed in. there's no replacement of souls.

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
what i mean by that is u r saying that because they have unfinished business they can be summoned but if they dont the cannot be summoned, while some who were summoned such as asuma and chiyo had completed their business. it just dosent make sense that way

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
the body would be used for the souls to be housed in. there's no replacement of souls.
actually the souls r replaced u saw what happened with fu and torune madara killed one of them kabuto got a bit of the dead ones blood and then put it in that scroll and then there was this big seal encircling fu and then his body changed into torunes and torunes soul was in him

then perhaps another possiblity is that since sakumo was labeled a traitor perhaps when he died someone was sent to destroy his body.
like missing nins from the mist village are tracked down and their bodies are destroyed
now u r just making up stuff i want at least a little bit of facts in yur statement i mean sakumo was only dishonored and considered scum not a traitor. and remember all the people who heard about the white fang still considered him a hero who died protecting the leaf like obito did so they didnt proclaim him a traitor and list him in the bingo book or anything

DarkPhoenix

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
actually the souls r replaced u saw what happened with fu and torune madara killed one of them kabuto got a bit of the dead ones blood and then put it in that scroll and then there was this big seal encircling fu and then his body changed into torunes and torunes soul was in him
what i meant was that the summoned soul is not replaced.
it just inhabits another body.
coz from what the other guy said, maybe the soul is just replaced meaning that the summoned soul is only a replacement soul and not the original

now u r just making up stuff i want at least a little bit of facts in yur statement i mean sakumo was only dishonored and considered scum not a traitor. and remember all the people who heard about the white fang still considered him a hero who died protecting the leaf like obito did so they didnt proclaim him a traitor and list him in the bingo book or anything
sorry.
i can't remember all the details about that part already.
it was just speculation though

erosenninthethird

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
then perhaps another possiblity is that since sakumo was labeled a traitor perhaps when he died someone was sent to destroy his body.
like missing nins from the mist village are tracked down and their bodies are destroyed
if anything since the body of a fallen ninja is a map of all their jutsus and what not. the village may have wiped his dna/chakra clean so that it couldnt be used against them

thank you, i was looking for a link to the manga chapter but i dont need to now.

erosenninthethird

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i highly doubt they would do that i mean they only do that for like anbu black ops or other guys who might have top secret information
so the white fang of konoha wouldn't have top secret info?? thats why jiraiya's body is in the deepest part of the ocean so no one can use/discover him/his secrets.

guess we'll just have to wait for kishi to elaborate on his ideas
it was nice discussing with you guys.
true my friend, nice discussing with u as well