6th coffin guess

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ik, but i just want to guess in this thread. . .Orichamaru, wait no. . . .hmmmmm

u r a complete moron we already were over how it cant be any of the kages, and why the hell would it be somebody from narutos childhood?! and why the hell r u spamming here in my thread!?
Dude calm down, someone's mad, why are you trying to put your anger on me, your the moron here! Freakin calm down gosh. . . }:p

Last edited by a moderator:

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The white fangs remains are probably unknown. If i remember correctly the white fang vanished after being discredited as a shinobi. I dont recall the whole background but he died alone.
they all know he commited suicide yondaime knew when he told obito and kakashi was with him when he commited suicide so he wasnt alone

DarkPhoenix

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
@Sarrow: the reason they would say that it is highly disturbing to have suggestions that have already been tackled before being talked about again due to lack of info. the fact that you are, as of yet, not up to speed would definitely hinder the speed in which a conclusion could be formulated. though it is highly encouraged that people give their opinions, i would suggest that you be up to date first to prevent anymore confusions. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
@kakashidex: though i agree with what you have said, i believe that you could say it in a better way wherein no one has to be hurt by words...
thats fine i understand i shouldnt have been so uptight its just becoming a pain since almost the entire thread has been these 2 guys goofing off and we arent getting anywhere

DarkPhoenix

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
right so now hes in the pure world hes not in some other place like the death reapers stomach like the hokages so i dont know how he couldnt be resurrected then
this is only a guess but i believe that what we are hinting at here is that those who have died may be in the pure world but there may be multiple planes within.
those who have died might have fallen in battle and therefore had unfinished business which is why they could not move on. it is also in this light that i believe that those souls that have been release because of those "revelations" were able to counter the jutsu. (like sasori) since sakumo has already been released from his unfinished business by his son, then he would move on to a plane unreachable by that jutsu. it could also be likely that the 2nd made the jutsu so that those with unfinished business could do what they needed to move on. (since the 2nd hokage is not evil)

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
this is only a guess but i believe that what we are hinting at here is that those who have died may be in the pure world but there may be multiple planes within.
those who have died might have fallen in battle and therefore had unfinished business which is why they could not move on. it is also in this light that i believe that those souls that have been release because of those "revelations" were able to counter the jutsu. (like sasori) since sakumo has already been released from his unfinished business by his son, then he would move on to a plane unreachable by that jutsu. it could also be likely that the 2nd made the jutsu so that those with unfinished business could do what they needed to move on. (since the 2nd hokage is not evil)
thats kind of the opposite effect of what im saying i agree that there r multiple plains like the death gods stomach susanoos bottle and others but primarily there is the pure world where they go when they die and the impure world where everybody is alive when sakumo died his unfinished business brought him to that other plane and if he was still there i believe he could be unreachable but now he is not there and has moved on to the pure world which is where the jutsu summons them