Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Don't resist in any way and you will live.
Neither men killed recently were resisting. The one shot in his car was asked to show his ID. He was fully compliant, and told the officer he had a gun on him and a permit to carry it avoid the cop being surprised by the weapon. The cop shot him anyways.

Just a couple years back, a black man at a gas station was asked to show his ID. Dashcam footage saw him comply and reach into his car. He was shot from behind, so he put his hands in the air and turned around, asking why he was shot, and was then shot again.

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Black people despite a miniority are responsible for quite a large percentage of the crime in the US too. I noticed that not many people mention that, not even Obama on his speech about this.

These guys are just as bad as white cops shooting innocent blacks though.
And a lot of police a officers target blacks for minor offenses too. Just to throw their ass in the jail.

It is called a eye for a eye. I just find it funny y'all want to cry when a police die but this shit has been happening forever to blacks. And of the responses are "well they must have done something" "they must didn't listen" the fuck.

Something has to give. Police can't just go out killing people. And not expect a person to pop a bullet in their ass

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
And a lot of police a officers target blacks for minor offenses too. Just to throw their ass in the jail.

It is called a eye for a eye. I just find it funny y'all want to cry when a police die but this shit has been happening forever to blacks. And of the responses are "well they must have done something" "they must didn't listen" the fuck.

Something has to give. Police can't just go out killing people. And not expect a person to pop a bullet in their ass
You're part of the problem. The solution to cops killing innocent blacks IS NOT innocent cops being killed.

sasukesworld

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did I say it was right? Sometimes it takes killings for shit to change.

I'm telling how people feel. But you know you read what you want to read.

Yeah because this will change anything. :lol

Why do you cry if Blacks get shot but not when Cops get shot?
Same question.

Ya'll cry when a thug get killed but not when a innocent cop gets killed. Logic cannot be found.

Reactions: Demonic.

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It's not "eye for an eye" that's kind of a dumb thing to say. These were innocent cops by no means the shooting was justifiable and these cops that die should not and cannot be held accountable for the unfortunate and sad deaths of those two black men the past week and it doesn't help change anything it only makes matters worse by killing these cops in Dallas who much more importantly are just innocent cops doing there duty helping keep peace during the protest rally.

NahRooToe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont believe there should be an Eye for an Eye in this situation. Black folks have been killed for no reason for decades, if not centuries. Now days everyone has a smart phone so theres more publicity involved in it.
Like i said, i dont believe black people should go around killing cops, because 1. thats gonna start a war that we cannot win. 2. Not all cops are racist like the few that have killed innoncent black people. So killing an innocent cop who has a family is just plain wrong.
I knew this day would come, especially with the recent fatal shootings of INNOCENT black men. This is not a black vs cop thing. This is an America Vs Cop thing. Everyone in america should be afraid. Our Country is looking as weak as ever, as we are fighting ourselves. Plus if Trump (Inb4 trump supports go nuts) gets elected, we will officially be an easy target for any country.

NahRooToe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Same question.

Ya'll cry when a thug get killed but not when a innocent cop gets killed. Logic cannot be found.
Why does a black person automatically have to be listed as a thug? Im black and im far from a thug, but ive been racially profiled by cops several times. I dont think its right that eiether side is being killed for no reason. But i wont shead a tear when a cop dies due to a pointless shooting, because guess what its happend to black people alot more than cops.

Excite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Same question.

Did you really negative rep me for just making this thread lmao

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shut your racist ass up and suck on Hitler's d!ck

You are so damn ignorant and don't know what fuck you are talking about. How about you stay in Germany with your Nazis friends. And mind your business

There's no point arguing with him (yes it's a male), it's kinda known that he is against blacks and Muslims. Just neg rep and move, as I usually do. Otherwise keep replying and you'll develop a brain tumour.​

sasukesworld

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why does a black person automatically have to be listed as a thug? Im black and im far from a thug, but ive been racially profiled by cops several times. I dont think its right that eiether side is being killed for no reason. But i wont shead a tear when a cop dies due to a pointless shooting, because guess what its happend to black people alot more than cops.

Not all of you ofc, which I said a lot of times. Just most of you. Sadly.

Just think of it that way:
If a group of persons, in a large number, are always punctual. Your brain draws some lines that most of these people are punctual.
If a group of persons, in a large number, are more aggressive than others. Your brain draws some lines that most of these people are more aggressive than other persons.
Right?
Do you see what I'm trying to say?
Stereotypes exist for a reason. Because mostly they're true.

Maybe because Blacks commit the most crimes percentage wise. :sdo:

Did you really negative rep me for just making this thread lmao
I negged you for your last sentence.

There's no point arguing with him (yes it's a male), it's kinda known that he is against blacks and Muslims. Just neg rep and move, as I usually do. Otherwise keep replying and you'll develop a brain tumour.​

Yeah, no. You have no arguments, that's why you won't argue.
Idc if you give me neg rep, what's the point, it's just a forum. Who cares about that? Maybe someone who only gets attention on said forum.

I'm not a male, two members here could show evidence, but idk why you bring this up.
How would you know that I'm a male?

Last edited:

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neither men killed recently were resisting. The one shot in his car was asked to show his ID. He was fully compliant, and told the officer he had a gun on him and a permit to carry it avoid the cop being surprised by the weapon. The cop shot him anyways.

Just a couple years back, a black man at a gas station was asked to show his ID. Dashcam footage saw him comply and reach into his car. He was shot from behind, so he put his hands in the air and turned around, asking why he was shot, and was then shot again.
Can you not tell from the cops cracking voice that he knows he made a major mistake?

All that's warranted is voluntary manslaughter and no more

Funny how the true colors of all the black racists came out in this thread though.

Reactions: SSStylish

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Not all of you ofc, which I said a lot of times. Just most of you. Sadly.

Just think of it that way:
If a group of persons, in a large number, are always punctual. Your brain draws some lines that most of these people are punctual.
If a group of persons, in a large number, are more aggressive than others. Your brain draws some lines that most of these people are more aggressive than other persons.
Right?
Do you see what I'm trying to say?
Stereotypes exist for a reason. Because mostly they're true.

Maybe because Blacks commit the most crimes percentage wise. :sdo:

I negged you for your last sentence.

Yeah, no. You have no arguments, that's why you won't argue.
Idc if you give me neg rep, what's the point, it's just a forum. Who cares about that? Maybe someone who only gets attention on said forum.

I'm not a male, two members here could show evidence, but idk why you bring this up.
How would you know that I'm a male?

"I don't care if you neg rep, what's the point, it's just a forum"

"I negged you for your last sentence"

Oh God, I can already feel the tumour developing.​

sasukesworld

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I don't care if you neg rep, what's the point, it's just a forum"

"I negged you for your last sentence"

Oh God, I can already feel the tumour developing.​

I hope there's really one.

I really have to explain everything to you...

Idc what reputation I get/have.
I give them for a meaning. If someone writes something which is totally wrong or racist or whatever, I give neg rep because maybe they think about it.
So, idc about my rep but if I disagree with someone I give neg rep. Clear?

Btw that's why idc about you giving me neg rep. I never give you neg rep because you're lost.

Last edited:

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im ecstatic that this is happening. Finally our race is taking a stand for themselves and fighting back against the racist people no matter what skin color they are. We've been chained and whipped for centuries and now we're the animals for killing a handful of police officers? Smh ya'll got your priorities wrong. It's called WAR and war isn't ALWAYS fair but it exists to keep balance in the world.

Those Officers Deaths do not balance the deaths of these innocent people but they serve as good offerings imo
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont really know much about what happened because I'm not from the US (thank **** for that) but the guy who got killed in the ground named Alton Sterling or something, seems that the guy got it coming I mean the police were screaming that he was reaching in his pocket for a gun and at the end of the video u can see the police pulling something out of the guys pocket and according to some news I've heard the locals said that it was truly a gun said that it was truly a gun as seen even in the video posted by @ToshiZO, idk I may be wrong though.

Also my deepest condolences to the families of the victims, this is really sad the world if truly ****ed up.

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you seriously retarted?
Idk what drugs you are constantly on, but they don't protest non violent. This statement is laughable.

They shoot Blacks because they more likely did something illegal than other races.
They constantly resist orders.
They act like thugs, so they should be treated like thugs.

No one ever said "the neighborhood got completely fcked up because of those White/Asian/etc people". Guess why, because they don't act like thugs.

Most Blacks are more agressive than other races.
They commit more crimes than other races.
They kill each other all the time.
Blacks kill Blacks much more often than Whites kill Blacks.

You seriously should try to use your brain once.

Btw most Blacks deserved to die because they resist clear orders. Some died unjustified, but most deserved it.
LMAO, why is this German honky talking shit?

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im ecstatic that this is happening. Finally our race is taking a stand for themselves and fighting back against the racist people no matter what skin color they are. We've been chained and whipped for centuries and now we're the animals for killing a handful of police officers? Smh ya'll got your priorities wrong. It's called WAR and war isn't ALWAYS fair but it exists to keep balance in the world.

Those Officers Deaths do not balance the deaths of these innocent people but they serve as good offerings imo
You must be registered for see images
So go eye for an eye with us

White population:246,660,710

Black Population:42 million

We out number you a little more than 200 to 1. You better get to killing