Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you seriously retarted?
Idk what drugs you are constantly on, but they don't protest non violent. This statement is laughable.

They shoot Blacks because they more likely did something illegal than other races.
They constantly resist orders.
They act like thugs, so they should be treated like thugs.

No one ever said "the neighborhood got completely fcked up because of those White/Asian/etc people". Guess why, because they don't act like thugs.

Most Blacks are more agressive than other races.
They commit more crimes than other races.
They kill each other all the time.
Blacks kill Blacks much more often than Whites kill Blacks.

You seriously should try to use your brain once.

Btw most Blacks deserved to die because they resist clear orders. Some died unjustified, but most deserved it.
Wow :| , out of the thousands of sperms your father ejaculated, yours was successful. I feel for him :coffee:

Last edited:

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still grasping at straws... only idiots would think shooting someone innocent 4 times and denying them help isn't a intent of murder :elmo:
if you shoot someone you think is reaching for a gun then immediately realize you made a mistake, by definition it's voluntary manslaughter. None of you understand the law. For it to be considered murder, he had to have thought about killing the dude before hand.

Stop saying innocent people. There is a vast difference between a minimum 1 year sentence and innocence.

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Our bodies play a role in our thinking, that is why you can't fully tame a leopard and a wolf
That was not my point. Our identity transcends our body and brain.
Have you never asked yourself why you're concious in the body you have. You might aswell have been someone else.

SoundBar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was not my point. Our identity transcends our body and brain.
Have you never asked yourself why you're concious in the body you have. You might aswell have been someone else.
We are all as old as the universe itself. We transcend physical form, we are part of a larger design that individually, we are not consciously aware of, but when our conscious is freed from our bodies, we return to the collective. How do you explain knowing you'll get a call before it happens, thinking of a song before it comes on, separately, we are not in tune, but collectively, we will be. There is power in our words, literally.

But anyway, the shootings in Dallas were tragic, the man was obviously crazy...or does he not get the whole "troubles individual" that Dillon Roof got b/c he's black...hmm

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you shoot someone you think is reaching for a gun then immediately realize you made a mistake, by definition it's voluntary manslaughter. None of you understand the law. For it to be considered murder, he had to have thought about killing the dude before hand.

Stop saying innocent people. There is a vast difference between a minimum 1 year sentence and innocence.
No dude, what you describe is first degree murder. There is a thing called SECOND DEGREE MURDER. What officers have done to innocent blacks is considered 2nd degree murder, not voluntary manslaughter. They expressed intent to kill the individual if the individual did or didn't do something. They overreacted to the situation, believing their orders were being resisted when they were not. They then consciously made the decision to kill the individual.

Regretting it later does not mean they are freed from the conviction of murder, you're the one that obviously doesn't understand the law. Second degree murder can still land you a life sentence.

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We are all as old as the universe itself. We transcend physical form, we are part of a larger design that individually, we are not consciously aware of, but when our conscious is freed from our bodies, we return to the collective. How do you explain knowing you'll get a call before it happens, thinking of a song before it comes on, separately, we are not in tune, but collectively, we will be. There is power in our words, literally.

But anyway, the shootings in Dallas were tragic, the man was obviously crazy...or does he not get the whole "troubles individual" that Dillon Roof got b/c he's black...hmm
What was the dillon roof killings in reaction to?

It's not like whites were protesting and dillon roof started killing blacks, he's was just crazy. This guys was crazy, but his attack was in response to something.

Last edited:

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No dude, what you describe is first degree murder. There is a thing called SECOND DEGREE MURDER. What officers have done to innocent blacks is considered 2nd degree murder, not voluntary manslaughter. They expressed intent to kill the individual if the individual did or didn't do something. They overreacted to the situation, believing their orders were being resisted when they were not. They then consciously made the decision to kill the individual.

Regretting it later does not mean they are freed from the conviction of murder, you're the one that obviously doesn't understand the law. Second degree murder can still land you a life sentence.
Second degree murder can't be committed "in the heat of passion". IF you believe someone to be reaching for a gun, and then shoot them(even if they aren't) then it's voluntary manslaughter.

Voluntary manslaughter is the killing of a human being in which the offender had no prior intent to kill and acted during "the heat of passion", under circumstances that would cause a reasonable person to become emotionally or mentally disturbed.

^^^does this not fit the case exactly?

Hit intent was to not get shot. You're trying to make it like his intent was to murder a black dude that day because he was just evil and white.

Go ahead try him for murder then. I hope you start a race war when he isn't convicted because it obviously doesn't fit the crime.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
America is determined to have it's race war and I truly hope no other country follows suit or gets involved in their own corruption and mess. This is yours to deal with and i'm so sorry that you have such people making your decisions for you:

You must be registered for see images

The shooters, the police brutality and the system that enables it are all just as bad. Your heart can break for both the shot cops and the police brutality victims. Seeing things in black and white and 'us & them' is what will lead you guys to civil war.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was really too upset to elaborate yesterday, not that anyone cares but i have more to say than i did and am calmer

I this is sad on many levels, this whole week has been rough for my country. but some positive may come from such sadness and anger. i mean you cant keep allowing a group of people to get killed and act like its nothing, just because youre outside the group. it doesnt matter if theyre black, white, Asian, middle eastern, idgaf. this country is a melting pot of cultures and nationality and this constant blatant disrespect by the country. i mean the message couldnt be clearer that, "we dont give a shit about you" when innocents have been killed by police in almost every type of situation and the outcome didnt change. i dont see how any American can witness such injustice and call themselves American. and the idiots thinking there's gonna be a race war are wrong, the problem are the police officers, that is all. you give a racist a badge, his reasoning will probably stem from racism. its not rocket science

the shooter was clearly trying to make a statement, its not right by any means whatsoever. but sometimes radical actions are needed to make political statements in societies as shown through history. thats the anger he felt so deeply that all it takes is a little empathy to understand. hes watching people that look like him being straight up murdered on video for no reason. i know this site is filled with nihilists who gave up on everything and think life is meaningless and nothing matters, but human life holds value. and hes basically being shown over and over by the society around him his life holds no value in their eyes. which breaks my heart that anyone has to feel that in my country, especially with all thats happened

IIi also feel terrible for law enforcement, their awful job has gotten even tougher. realistically there are more good than bad/crooked, loose cannon cops. the crooked cops get let go but then just transfer to another precinct in other place. nobody likes the police, whenever most people are in a situation with a cop its not a good one, usually they show up when theres trouble of some kind. not to mention after the 90's when the riots where happening in LA over unfair police brutality and the crooked aspect of the police force started being exposed in music and film. if cops actually want to be seen as people that "serve and protect" instead of storm troopers, the good cops need to start turning in and weeding out the bad ones. cops also need harsh punishments for these actions, its not your job to go around and play the grim reaper. the "cops have the right if they feel threatened" needs to be taught to trainees better. youre a fcking cop, you will be placed in dramatic, dangerous, and intimidating scenarios. its part of the job and it needs to specified when its okay to take out your gun and a taser

III. the system has to be fair or its bullshit, this whole week has been evidence of the unfairness, that i and many knew about, but maybe of those in denial will get. i mean Hillary Clinton literally got away with treason and lying about it multiple times just because she has weight in government, all these cops have gotten away with killing innocents because they have government backing, whether its state or federal. people want to ***** and complain about following laws to me when the people that enforce and create them dont even follow them, when people that have more money pay less taxes than those with less. this is a capitalist country and the most successful usually cheat or play around the laws its called capitalizing, so what the **** is the point? if one person is able to kill someone legally because they have a bad day, we should all be able too or the law isnt law

Reactions: Avani and Excite

Mr SwizZz

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The shooter hated BLM, he wasn't part of it.

Even if he was, I wouldn't blame them.

Shooting back and retaliating against the biggest gang in US will give a signal. Since there seems to be no justice in the government for police who shoot and kill innocent blacks specifically, sometimes you gotta take matters into your own hands.

Probably those policemen didn't kill anyone, they might've been innocent, just like Eric Garner was innocent and many other blacks targeted and killed by the police were innocent.

There was no BLM until recently, when enough is enough. The police needs to learn that violence begets violence, and hatred begets hatred. Without all that shit BLM wouldn't exist, if justice existed. If the justice system wasn't corrupt and the cops would go to prison for homicide instead of paid vacation leave, there would be no BLM.

When innocent blacks get killed, "he was probably guilty anyway"
When white cops get killed, it's a tragedy and the whole US is in uproar, "these dirty BLM animals!!1!1"

When do we get Dallas PD avatars on facebook?

Last edited:

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The shooter hated BLM, he wasn't part of it.

Even if he was, I wouldn't blame them.

Shooting back and retaliating against the biggest gang in US will give a signal. Since there seems to be no justice in the government for police who shoot and kill innocent blacks specifically, sometimes you gotta take matters into your own hands.

Probably those policemen didn't kill anyone, they might've been innocent, just like Eric Garner was innocent and many other blacks targeted and killed by the police were innocent.

There was no BLM until recently, when enough is enough. The police needs to learn that violence begets violence, and hatred begets hatred. Without all that shit BLM wouldn't exist, if justice existed. If the justice system wasn't corrupt and the cops would go to prison for homicide instead of paid vacation leave, there would be no BLM.

When innocent blacks get killed, "he was probably guilty anyway"
When white cops get killed, it's a tragedy and the whole US is in uproar, "these dirty BLM animals!!1!1"

When do we get Dallas PD avatars on facebook?
Eric gardner was guilty of resisting arrest. You think he was purposely killed by the police? OR did he die on accident while resisting arrest?

You fools crack me up.

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Second degree murder can't be committed "in the heat of passion". IF you believe someone to be reaching for a gun, and then shoot them(even if they aren't) then it's voluntary manslaughter.

Voluntary manslaughter is the killing of a human being in which the offender had no prior intent to kill and acted during "the heat of passion", under circumstances that would cause a reasonable person to become emotionally or mentally disturbed.

^^^does this not fit the case exactly?

Hit intent was to not get shot. You're trying to make it like his intent was to murder a black dude that day because he was just evil and white.

Go ahead try him for murder then. I hope you start a race war when he isn't convicted because it obviously doesn't fit the crime.

Well now you've just changed your opinion.

Before, you were describing first degree murder and lumped all forms of murder into that category, which is obviously false. Now you are making a distinction between first and second degree murder only because I brought it up.

Here are the facts:

1. The circumstances provide sufficient reason for a prosecutor to attempt to convict the offender of 2nd degree murder and the there is enough evidence for a jury to possibly find the offender guilty of it.

2. There is the potential for a jury to see such a killing as either second degree murder or a form of manslaughter.

3. Because of #2, a plea deal of some kind might be made to ensure the cop does time but for a lesser charge. In this case that might be voluntary manslaughter.

You won't change my opinion that what these cops have done classifies as second degree murder, but that doesn't mean everyone would feel the same, especially if a jury is convinced to take pity on him.

Last edited:

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well now you've just changed your opinion.

Before, you were describing first degree murder and lumped all forms of murder into that category, which is obviously false. Now you are making a distinction between first and second degree murder only because I brought it up.

Here are the facts:

1. The circumstances provide sufficient reason for a prosecutor to attempt to convict the offender of 2nd degree murder and the there is enough evidence for a jury to possibly find the offender guilty of it.

2. There is the potential for a jury to see such a killing as either second degree murder or a form of manslaughter.

3. Because of #2, a plea deal of some kind might be made to ensure the cop does time but for a lesser charge. In this case that might be voluntary manslaughter.

You won't change my opinion that what these cops have done classifies as second degree murder, but that doesn't mean everyone would feel the same, especially if a jury is convinced to take pity on him.
I've already explained why it isn't a second degree murder case.

Second degree murder-an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion"

Voluntary Manslaughter- the killing of a human being in which the offender had no prior intent to kill and acted during "the heat of passion", under circumstances that would cause a reasonable person to become emotionally or mentally disturbed.

You know which of these two fits the case. This is literally what I've been arguing from the jump. I didn't change shit.

Mr SwizZz

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eric gardner was guilty of resisting arrest. You think he was purposely killed by the police? OR did he die on accident while resisting arrest?

You fools crack me up.
He shouted multiple times how he can't breathe and yet they didn't give a shit. They killed him on purpose. Since when is selling cigarettes on the corner punished by execution?
If that shit is acceptable, the US is a ****ed up place.

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He shouted multiple times how he can't breathe and yet they didn't give a shit. They killed him on purpose. Since when is selling cigarettes on the corner punished by execution?
If that shit is acceptable, the US is a ****ed up place.
SO now if I'm being detained, all I have to say is "I can't breathe" and they have to get off of me? Who's not going to try that? People probably have already tried that numerous times.

Black racist alert.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I hope there's really one.

I really have to explain everything to you...

Idc what reputation I get/have.
I give them for a meaning. If someone writes something which is totally wrong or racist or whatever, I give neg rep because maybe they think about it.
So, idc about my rep but if I disagree with someone I give neg rep. Clear?

Btw that's why idc about you giving me neg rep. I never give you neg rep because you're lost.

Trump followers are always insane.